Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:38:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11760 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:37:28 AM

The discovery of a very spectacular in the development of the identity verification process conducted by the biometrids project very helpful .. good job.. hope to be successful and can be applied immediately.

They can be applied immediately if devs will be more active to develop this feature. I am sure they have roadmaps that they are following right now. Looking forward for more updates about this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:03:03 PM

Is there any plans to that they can also reduce the minimum to invest because I think 100$+ is pretty big to other small investor who would want to support the ICO.
This is really a big investment. Perhaps the developers are simply aimed at large investors who will be able to invest such large funds.
100$ is a really really small number lol? Like for crypto that's barely anything. Most ICOs want atleast 0.5 ETH cause anything else would need more fees to sell lol

Well, I  think you are rich considering that  100$ for you is pretty small. Another point is the risk of small investing is not pretty hard to think when this ICO fails. But 100$ is worth and really helpful to other average people.

ı see most ICO's has a minimum participation of 0.1 Ethereum

I dont really know how you get this information that most ICO's has a minimum invest of 0.5 Eth.

And in crypto world you can also be millionar with 100 usd if you invest it in the right token/coin ...
Yes investing in the right token or coin can make you a millionaire or even more. But, patience is the main thing too in doing it. Hoping that this platform can make some $100 investors into millionaire in the future that will continue the support for this platform because it will surely help us making things more easier to have by using advance technology like what this platform is providing.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:25:16 PM

Biometrids is about to beat the facial recognition on iPhone X face unlock. Can you explain the details of what the difference between this platform and iPhone X face unlock?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:28:44 PM

Is there any plans to that they can also reduce the minimum to invest because I think 100$+ is pretty big to other small investor who would want to support the ICO.
This is really a big investment. Perhaps the developers are simply aimed at large investors who will be able to invest such large funds.
100$ is a really really small number lol? Like for crypto that's barely anything. Most ICOs want atleast 0.5 ETH cause anything else would need more fees to sell lol

Well, I  think you are rich considering that  100$ for you is pretty small. Another point is the risk of small investing is not pretty hard to think when this ICO fails. But 100$ is worth and really helpful to other average people.

I dont really know how you get this information that most ICO's has a minimum invest of 0.5 Eth.

And in crypto world you can also be millionar with 100 usd if you invest it in the right token/coin ...
Agree I also notice most projects having a minimum of 0.1 ETH, but consider that ETH price going down, 0.5 ETH might be a good deal to this project right now.

Ethereum price really goes down now, so that minimum amount to invest is not hard enough to invest it. I hope many investors will be able to join this great project with high potentials.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:54:29 PM

I'm interested in how quickly or slowly the user will be identified. Everyone knows that sometimes processes on the blockchain are slow, and sometimes it can be very bad.
This is so, if the developer wants to offer his system to state structures, it must be reliable and fast. I think the translator provided such options.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

Well, I  think you are rich considering that  100$ for you is pretty small. Another point is the risk of small investing is not pretty hard to think when this ICO fails. But 100$ is worth and really helpful to other average people.
I agree with you because that value is really worthy for me to say. Risking huge amount of money is really not a good idea, that is why $100 is seems to be fair if I loose that.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:38:46 PM

The discovery of a very spectacular in the development of the identity verification process conducted by the biometrids project very helpful .. good job.. hope to be successful and can be applied immediately.

The project is too complicated to be applied immediately, it'll take a long ass time before everyone (or more like anyone) will start using this technology
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:03:20 PM

I'm interested in how quickly or slowly the user will be identified. Everyone knows that sometimes processes on the blockchain are slow, and sometimes it can be very bad.
That is right and maybe the dev will have to also tackle about that problem. This is really difficult to imagine if this would happen, and it seems that I do not totally how this platform works and what will be its use in the future need to read more about there details.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:59:07 PM

That is right and maybe the dev will have to also tackle about that problem. This is really difficult to imagine if this would happen, and it seems that I do not totally how this platform works and what will be its use in the future need to read more about there details.

Exactly. Images contains larger information compared to numbers in transactions. Is their facial recognition be a 2D or 3D. If it is 3D then recognition will be much slower than traditional locks. Hopefully the developers can find a solution about it.
rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:13:09 PM

the biometrids project is amazing, the project is appealing This latest platform is specifically a developer for decentralized identity that is done with a special facial recognition application and also based on Etherum blockade..this is a very creative idea, the first time I am new to a project like this .. this is a project with a very creative idea for me .. I think the team still has a very interesting idea idea to get a lot of investors .. i'm so sure if this project has a very promising prospect .. a potential project and I hope this project will great success and can be applied in this period
jendervan

Activity: 1764

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:29:12 PM

I agree with this biometrids project, I am very happy with the idea of ​​this project .. This is new to me .. Biometrids with this new innovation facial recognition is a very brilliant idea whether the project is the same as the system used iPhone X face unlock. I think the team will continue to develop new ideas. I think this project will attract a lot of attention from investors and I hope this project reaches the target and success
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:14:39 PM

The project idea is very good and i first time see the project like this on this forum.this platform is specially devlope for the decentralise identity which done by the special application of facial recognition and also based on the Etherum blockchain.this project will more help all people in future.
This project is based on the etherum network so the transactions too will be considerable much faster and also this project can take the globe to a new generation where any individuals can be identified with the help of their face.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:26:22 PM

Agree I also notice most projects having a minimum of 0.1 ETH, but consider that ETH price going down, 0.5 ETH might be a good deal to this project right now.
i think still 0.1 is an ok amount to invest based that it gives people more opportunity and it diversifies the process more are involved

hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:06:42 PM

I wouldn't really be worried about it . For sure It will be in a lightening speed to get confirmation or the project will get alot of trouble if it was slow and inconvenient.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:39:35 PM

The downside of ETH is not too severe just to do a little turmoil and ETH is a tough altcoin when all coin is falling due to bitcoin.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:04:17 PM

The project is too complicated to be applied immediately, it'll take a long ass time before everyone (or more like anyone) will start using this technology
The Biometrids project is just evolving. Face recognition technology is currently under development. In the first stages, only the secret key and the code will be, if I'm not mistaken.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:08:19 PM

Follow the Biometrids team, they postpone their ICO at 19th February, so that we still have 2 weeks more for prepare some ETH, and we can buy at "cheap price" for ETH now Smiley. Don't be missing.

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:12:09 PM

This will benefit the government so much if they buy into it. It will go along way to assist even private companies to identify their workers or get valid info on them
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:33:16 PM

This will benefit the government so much if they buy into it. It will go along way to assist even private companies to identify their workers or get valid info on them
We will look up, whether will soften one's point of view government for the occasion of кpиптoвaлют or not. If nevertheless yes, then possibly very serious simplification of paper work and illegal problems with immigration will become less.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:34:59 PM

As for me, i only think Biometrids will help online finance companies how to evaluate their customer is potential or not via their app. But have a problem here that, do all of your customers will using Biometrids?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: