Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:00:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11756 times)
holly.ball8

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:48:28 PM

Biometrids sure is the future for this year. This is a bit off-topic but there was a situation of 'FakeApp' which using facial pictures of celebrity to train AI and later CG the face into other persons face. Complete blow my mind. This leading to what if the video evidence will be fake like this? How could people distinct from real and fake?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

Biometrids strives to create a revolutionary "One face, One ID" phenomenon. It only takes a single recognition and no one will be able to manipulate identities on the block chain. This unique system which Biometrids implement expecting a drastic reduction in identity theft.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:30:18 PM

The project idea is very good and i first time see the project like this on this forum.this platform is specially devlope for the decentralise identity which done by the special application of facial recognition and also based on the Etherum blockchain.this project will more help all people in future.
Exactly such type is identified I of the person it will widely be used by all people. For blockchain unambiguously the future and people will be pulled to this system and will begin to use her wholly.

Apple used face recognition this year and lots of people didn't use it, because they have concerns about this Technology, I one of those, but I must separate between being investor and being customer who use their the service, I do see some people and website will use this service for sure but not most people, people that came for crypto space came for privacy and anonymity.
The blockchain technology is totally based on making a system totally anonymous and secure. This project is also based on same concept and protects peoples identity and in future every one will surely use this platforms and technology to identify people.
But, somedays, it will be not anonymous and secure if someone hacks into the blockchain to expose your identity or store it for their need.
That is possible because everything has a loophole which hackers would somehow discover it in the long run. So, putting everything our asset in the digital world would be too risky. Best to have find other solutions to be safe from the hackers.

Well we also give our unencrypted assets to government websites without batting an eye so there's that.But yeah it's gonna be a while before we know how safe this is
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:21:20 PM

The project idea is very good and i first time see the project like this on this forum.this platform is specially devlope for the decentralise identity which done by the special application of facial recognition and also based on the Etherum blockchain.this project will more help all people in future.
Exactly such type is identified I of the person it will widely be used by all people. For blockchain unambiguously the future and people will be pulled to this system and will begin to use her wholly.

Apple used face recognition this year and lots of people didn't use it, because they have concerns about this Technology, I one of those, but I must separate between being investor and being customer who use their the service, I do see some people and website will use this service for sure but not most people, people that came for crypto space came for privacy and anonymity.
The blockchain technology is totally based on making a system totally anonymous and secure. This project is also based on same concept and protects peoples identity and in future every one will surely use this platforms and technology to identify people.
But, somedays, it will be not anonymous and secure if someone hacks into the blockchain to expose your identity or store it for their need.
That is possible because everything has a loophole which hackers would somehow discover it in the long run. So, putting everything our asset in the digital world would be too risky. Best to have find other solutions to be safe from the hackers.
Yeah all system or platforms have vulnerabilities and thats the reason that their developers updates patches and fix bugs all the time to avoid hacking

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:24:12 PM

Well we also give our unencrypted assets to government websites without batting an eye so there's that.But yeah it's gonna be a while before we know how safe this is

But to keep protected from hackers it had a block chain technology merged and a new feature first time in the crypto world the facial identification on the block chain which is a unique facility in the decentralized platform. Hope this better secure platform is enough to identify people.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:42:15 PM

Biometrids sure is the future for this year. This is a bit off-topic but there was a situation of 'FakeApp' which using facial pictures of celebrity to train AI and later CG the face into other persons face. Complete blow my mind. This leading to what if the video evidence will be fake like this? How could people distinct from real and fake?

Good point. That will become a challenge to the developers. Last year Samsung Galaxy 8 facial recognition feature was fooled by a photo. Some people are getting more creative and innovative in breaking security.
wisnon

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:52:50 PM

Hi guys, an interesting idea. The question is: Do I understand that the data will be transmitted through the Ethereum network? Do you have a solution in case of unstable and slow operation of the Ethereum?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:30:42 PM

Most top of the line mobile phones are already adapting this technology through facial and voice recognition as well as finger print scanning. You guys have a great future ahead on this project.
on account of fingerprint recognition agrees, this is already present in many smartphones. But face recognition is not such a common function. Therefore, the guys are on the right track.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 10:16:56 PM

But to keep protected from hackers it had a block chain technology merged and a new feature first time in the crypto world the facial identification on the block chain which is a unique facility in the decentralized platform. Hope this better secure platform is enough to identify people.
Such system will really help to prevent threat of breaking open of sites by the hackers and will be able to protect many ATMs and all bank structure as a whole.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:51:23 PM

Whats the min/max investment. Is there a cap? I see before they said that 0.1 ETH is minimum but someone said that the min amount now is 0.5 ETH?
The hard cap is 80.000ETH . Soft cap 4000ETh and the minimum contribution is 0.1 . If you want to invest i suggest you do it now as it's early stage and will get a good bonus.

wow, this is the highest  hard cap that I ever heard with Eth.  I can say that in this sector this hard cap is very very difficult to reach, nearly impossible. They must have a very strong plan B, if they do not reach the hard cap.
Well, you just made a conclusion that their hardcap will not be achievable. I think the team set this value because this is a big project which needs a lot of funds to continue.
4000 ETH is so much Smiley. I hope Biometrids can reach at least soft cap and if they reach to hard cap is so awesome. IMO, 0.1 ETH min is so much for me Cheesy

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:23:37 PM

I totally agree with you that this project is the first time at our forum, If Biometrids have successfully ICO, i think have a lot of team will come to this business for make Anonymous ID.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:26:23 PM

This project is like IOTA and those projects that will play big role in future, this technology will take some years to evolve. This project is not deemed to get success tomorrow, Bio has a lot of  work that needs to be completed, like the adoption of phones with facial recognition etc... I think when this technology get ready and we start hear that ebay for example using this service the price will go up sure
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:48:11 PM

This project is like IOTA and those projects that will play big role in future, this technology will take some years to evolve. This project is not deemed to get success tomorrow, Bio has a lot of  work that needs to be completed, like the adoption of phones with facial recognition etc... I think when this technology get ready and we start hear that ebay for example using this service the price will go up sure

Exactly, I agree with you. Anyone who wants to invest in this currency must remember only that it is a long-term investment but in my opinion it will bring profits
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:06:35 AM

Most top of the line mobile phones are already adapting this technology through facial and voice recognition as well as finger print scanning. You guys have a great future ahead on this project.
on account of fingerprint recognition agrees, this is already present in many smartphones. But face recognition is not such a common function. Therefore, the guys are on the right track.

Precisely. But it will really demand a very tedious job from the devs most especially in covering the loopholes in this feature. Samsung has this before but it was fooled by a mere photo. Hoping for dev team's success.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:48:45 AM

this technology is very helpful to us all in our mobile security demgan it our cell phone I tasa very safe.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:35:02 AM

I totally agree with you that this project is the first time at our forum, If Biometrids have successfully ICO, i think have a lot of team will come to this business for make Anonymous ID.
Will they use our real faces in the ID with anonymous identity right? to verify that every person can only have one account.
Of course, they do. There is only one option that is using our real faces and stores it to the blockchain of Biometrids platform.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:45:30 AM

So, for now, the team must show what are they capable and how serious they are for their projects. I am expecting there should be any improvements and features they can release soon.

dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:29:23 AM

Competitors are now very much, you just need to stick to your position, which the project wants to provide. That there was some kind of stability.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:46:46 AM

So, for now, the team must show what are they capable and how serious they are for their projects. I am expecting there should be any improvements and features they can release soon.
This project is hard to imagine because this is about bio which is a complex work to do. The team will be facing also complex problems and this things needs expert programmers to make this project possible.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:38:18 PM

This project is hard to imagine because this is about bio which is a complex work to do. The team will be facing also complex problems and this things needs expert programmers to make this project possible.
The problem with the experts is real but I see this team can cope with this project. I hope the developer will match the road map.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: