Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:52:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11762 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:11:05 PM

This project is like IOTA and those projects that will play big role in future, this technology will take some years to evolve. This project is not deemed to get success tomorrow, Bio has a lot of  work that needs to be completed, like the adoption of phones with facial recognition etc... I think when this technology get ready and we start hear that ebay for example using this service the price will go up sure

So, for now, the team must show what are they capable and how serious they are for their projects. I am expecting there should be any improvements and features they can release soon.
This project is hard to imagine because this is about bio which is a complex work to do. The team will be facing also complex problems and this things needs expert programmers to make this project possible.
The problem with the experts is real but I see this team can cope with this project. I hope the developer will match the road map.
Experts are making diligent plans and figuring out all the possibilities to ultimately reach the goal as once the implementation cycle is started and plan fails it will be difficult for Biometrids to stop the entire process so to avoid and face such unexpected bugs Biometrids is planning with the various master plans to ultimately reach the success along with developer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:33:06 PM

This project is like IOTA and those projects that will play big role in future, this technology will take some years to evolve. This project is not deemed to get success tomorrow, Bio has a lot of  work that needs to be completed, like the adoption of phones with facial recognition etc... I think when this technology get ready and we start hear that ebay for example using this service the price will go up sure

Exactly, I agree with you. Anyone who wants to invest in this currency must remember only that it is a long-term investment but in my opinion it will bring profits

This will surely bring profits especially to those early investors and holders of this coin. So we better to invest and support the project now and expect to gain big profit in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

This project is like IOTA and those projects that will play big role in future, this technology will take some years to evolve. This project is not deemed to get success tomorrow, Bio has a lot of  work that needs to be completed, like the adoption of phones with facial recognition etc... I think when this technology get ready and we start hear that ebay for example using this service the price will go up sure

So, for now, the team must show what are they capable and how serious they are for their projects. I am expecting there should be any improvements and features they can release soon.
That is right and maybe at this stage they are developing more their project. Well, for now lets just wait for their announcement and I hope they will have some features that will surely different from other.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avadonne

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:44:28 PM

What could be your policy regarding the privacy of each identity owners? I mean, this may cause identity theft in your database. How we become so sure that our private information are safe and no one can access it unless we provide it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

Identity theft is also one of the biggest problem of financial institution lately. How are they able to manipulate those important information to access a bank holders account? Biomethrids might ressolve this problem since it will have its own unique identification system through blockchain.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:07:37 PM

Exactly, I agree with you. Anyone who wants to invest in this currency must remember only that it is a long-term investment but in my opinion it will bring profits

This will surely be a long term investment and we can surely get profits in the near future. But the project developers needs to be more active and they need to have enough funds to support the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:35:11 PM

I know, that competitiors will not be eliminated, especially in a project like this that trully shows its potential to the community of crypto currency. They will fight and fight to to Biometrids. But on the otherhand, I believe in the potential and great capabilities of Biometrids team that will bring down all its competitors and continuously striving for the success.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:40:14 PM

If it's well received in the crypto community then might not even reach long term it just acceptance and community endorsement

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:54:38 PM

Well most ICOs these days are more of a race to see who can dump the coins fastest as soon as they hit an exchange so what you say might not be fully true
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:03:11 PM

Competitors are now very much, you just need to stick to your position, which the project wants to provide. That there was some kind of stability.
Yes one of a best thing you can find on a platform is its stability. So that users we not be hesitant in using this platform that uses technology that is considered as advance for the many. I'm just curious what if some people are using it for something not legal? Can the team identify it quickly?
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:22:35 PM

Competitors are now very much, you just need to stick to your position, which the project wants to provide. That there was some kind of stability.
Yes one of a best thing you can find on a platform is its stability. So that users we not be hesitant in using this platform that uses technology that is considered as advance for the many. I'm just curious what if some people are using it for something not legal? Can the team identify it quickly?
The question is of course to the developer, but it seems to me that the verification procedure of the person will be used and this is a general direction not only of banks and exchanges.
dotc8x

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:59:18 PM

I found that their website took my PC to highest CPU loading. Is there crypto making inside your website background buddy?

You're stealing our CPU resource for what? if there is just show your project information

You guys who access their website should check
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:41:06 PM

Identity theft is also one of the biggest problem of financial institution lately. How are they able to manipulate those important information to access a bank holders account? Biomethrids might ressolve this problem since it will have its own unique identification system through blockchain.
indeed, the project will be useful not only for financial institutions, but also for many other areas of people's activities. The most important thing is to create good competitive functions in order to win a large part of the market.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:06:00 PM

I understand how the project works and how to use it. The one I don't understand is the problem of identity in blockchain. What do you mean problem of identity? Is it really a problem? I really appreciate if someone will elaborate it to me. Thanks
Problem of identity is really a problem because when you need hard security in your home then you have to use face recognition, when you go office you have to use face recognition because there need security. Now think if these securities doesn't work then what will happened?? They will solvev this type if problem. I think you get answer of your question.

So do you have any example that true and best protection is face recognition? Where do these conclusions come from? What I know on the Internet there are examples of how to cheat systems such as the one in Iphone X. It seems to me that this system so far protect little valuable data. Tell me if it is different.
Hey in our crypto world in our whole world everything based on technology can be hacked by hacker. But if any project do some special step against Ddos attack and another hacking step then this project can stay safe for sometime. Biometrids Project have to take some special steps to solve face recognition problem.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:20:24 PM

This project has a very great identification system where all the peoples will do easy verification of their KYC online using this platform it will change the way identification worked and save the wasted time f the people for the lengthy process of verification.

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:30:06 PM

I found that their website took my PC to highest CPU loading. Is there crypto making inside your website background buddy?

You're stealing our CPU resource for what? if there is just show your project information

LOL. This is problem of your browser when loading the page have a "high" bootstrap and overlay, and what is your ram? I loading this website as normal.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:50:18 PM

As you exposed trying to build a platform where we can use mobile phones with built-in facial recognition software, to directly identify our self to any company or person in the block chain, then what about our visibility to the other companies, will they be also able to look our identity automatically ?
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:15:05 PM

I can provide translation, listing and ad(in my website) service in 6 languages.
If you interested in our service, visit and look around our website and mail or send message to me.

This is our website address : http://panicrooms.info/
And this is my email address : admin@panicrooms.info
This is the brochure about details of our service :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JaE6-LTPs3fyCTkGRCrsez2g5pIr_n1j/view?usp=sharing

This is our work result :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QfwlMtW-iMpHh42pr6CZ8725KQZw9ElZ  **eGold
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16VT1D-ubl-8hXNMmzJwgjMwxoK4tc_O6  **Krios
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nrTL7kCHydePvxcEatcQXBUSUuN9vys_  **WORLD Wi-Fi
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A7lFGTLm2Xz5OLWonYwqFki78D-WXCj8   **Play2live

I don't think you can apply bounty for translation or anything at this topic, we still discuss about BioMetrids and want know more project. This is the topic you should apply: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2345586.0 (Biometrids bounty)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:21:54 PM

I think you are using a browser that is not compatible with their website. What are you using to view their website? I think it depends on your computer specifications. In general, everything you do will use a high CPU if you will run it on a potato.  Cheesy Cheesy
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:24:42 PM

indeed, the project will be useful not only for financial institutions, but also for many other areas of people's activities. The most important thing is to create good competitive functions in order to win a large part of the market.
Naturally the platform is multifunctional. Some people need aid in some misfortune or, alternatively people want to inform something up to public. Then they will be able to use boldly AB chain platform.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: