Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:07:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11760 times)
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:55:50 PM

The primary application of biometrics is a statistical method of identification that can not be used for any purpose. No scam or fraudulent activity in any transaction
Its authentication process helps to save time comparing to the KYC verification and we consider no scam or fraudulent activity but in future if the person got accident or injured how come this can lead to no impact ?

That will be a good Idea for the members first to verify their self for better and secure of the accounts of the members. KYC is a little strict but its for the investors own protection.

No lmao, KYC isnt for the protection of the investors. If the ICO devs do stuff properly then they dont need to take any KYC from you and not scam ......
The KYC is for the projects protection and I don't see how is "the devs doing their job properly or not" have anything to do with the legal side of the ICO . It's important to do KYC so they don't get in trouble with the Law or get sued later on.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:41:23 PM

Biometrids will give everyone a QR code for recognition? Of course, recognitions of persons - the good idea for the new project! It is very interesting!! It would be very desirable to support ICO!!

Yeah they said about face recognition by giving everyone some QR code for recognition..& its a innovative idea for any platform..we should support  the project till the end of the ICO..
The process and the initial set up is really great with QR code but what can we do if our mobile was lost and we wish to access our account, in this case we really lost our investments ?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

The primary application of biometrics is a statistical method of identification that can not be used for any purpose. No scam or fraudulent activity in any transaction
Its authentication process helps to save time comparing to the KYC verification and we consider no scam or fraudulent activity but in future if the person got accident or injured how come this can lead to no impact ?

That will be a good Idea for the members first to verify their self for better and secure of the accounts of the members. KYC is a little strict but its for the investors own protection.

No lmao, KYC isnt for the protection of the investors. If the ICO devs do stuff properly then they dont need to take any KYC from you and not scam ......
Yes, perhaps the KYC process is for the protection of the investors as the investors can manage and track their investments and also the chance of scam gets much lower there. This project will bring something good to us with biometrids.
I think the crypto are starting to adopt about the rules of the bank. KYC really bothers to a lot of crypto users and I think this is not necessarily needed in cryptocurrencies.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:30:13 PM

Biometrids will give everyone a QR code for recognition? Of course, recognitions of persons - the good idea for the new project! It is very interesting!! It would be very desirable to support ICO!!

yeah great idea, better we can tattoo the QR Code under our skin so that they do not need our facial pics. We just scan it like in authenticators and get access for online platforms  Roll Eyes
Some would never wanted to be tattooed something in their body. Plus, this QR code would seem like commodifies a person if it is placed under their skin. Not a good idea.
Yes, really. To do such things with its body idiocy and does not stand on me of that. Developers they are obliged to invent some compromise which will suit by all without exception to the platform users.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:28:01 PM

yeah great idea, better we can tattoo the QR Code under our skin so that they do not need our facial pics. We just scan it like in authenticators and get access for online platforms  Roll Eyes
Some would never wanted to be tattooed something in their body. Plus, this QR code would seem like commodifies a person if it is placed under their skin. Not a good idea.
Yes, really. To do such things with its body idiocy and does not stand on me of that. Developers they are obliged to invent some compromise which will suit by all without exception to the platform users.
As the human system is getting matured skin will extend and automatically even there will be changes in the QR code in this case it is better not to do such things and the QR code is also unique and confidential some one can easily talk or just scan your code from your body during your sleep.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:29:26 PM

Unlike many other projects the investors going to be of a range because the minimum investment is just 0.1 Eth.
0.1 ETH is not that much for this project. Most of the ICO were charging 0.5 ETH as the minimum for participating the ICO.
Yes that is the one of the great factors that will help this project gathering many more investors and audiences for themselves.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:31:58 PM

This Biometrids project has got many more opportunity to become famous world wide and earn huge profit in future by adding more and more advanced systems of identification. Many supporting people are gathering much interest in the project.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:40:48 PM

Wow. The first I've seen of this kind. A great thinking but don't you think this is a very sensitive information to share with and people might not trust the platform in the begining?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:05:08 PM

Wow. The first I've seen of this kind. A great thinking but don't you think this is a very sensitive information to share with and people might not trust the platform in the begining?

That is normal, a lot of people will not trust in the beginning but as time goes by I am sure that they will try this too. This project must have good marketing and advertising strategies.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:58:10 PM

This Biometrids project has got many more opportunity to become famous world wide and earn huge profit in future by adding more and more advanced systems of identification. Many supporting people are gathering much interest in the project.
As i know, Biometrids will serve and provide to company and person, who want more convenient and transparency at their business Smiley

Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:07:30 PM

I agree, it really needs good amount that may come from investors on this project. It really good to know having a project like this, though it looks like common on our cellphone but I think they already upgrade to it high scalability quality in terms of face recognation.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:13:20 PM

Unlike many other projects the investors going to be of a range because the minimum investment is just 0.1 Eth.
0.1 ETH is not that much for this project. Most of the ICO were charging 0.5 ETH as the minimum for participating the ICO.
Yes that is the one of the great factors that will help this project gathering many more investors and audiences for themselves.
With for me 0.1 ETH is a problem, but i don't have any doubt about Biometrids Token will increasing their value, this business is so potential.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:13:43 PM

This Biometrids project will surely add some more advanced techniques for identifying people. It will not just keep their security on the face identification but they will make it more advanced. Are you planning to make and launch an app or software that can be installed on smartphones, so people can test and review it first?
rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:21:44 PM

I first saw this project and I am very interested. Maybe in the future this project could be very helpful to everyone.
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:24:44 PM

This Biometrids project will surely add some more advanced techniques for identifying people. It will not just keep their security on the face identification but they will make it more advanced. Are you planning to make and launch an app or software that can be installed on smartphones, so people can test and review it first?
I think if there is any advancement of biometric technology not only from fingerprint and face identification but there are still other technologies would be very useful if applied in smartphones and avoid the misuse of smartphones for smartphones to be safe. so we need to support this project and need to see the progress of this project.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:39:50 AM

That is normal, a lot of people will not trust in the beginning but as time goes by I am sure that they will try this too. This project must have good marketing and advertising strategies.

True. I see the company going long way if marketing and advertising done properly! The opportunity of advancements are huge in this field!
kuranggizi

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:29:50 AM

this is a project that can develop in the future, a project that develops a very modern and very helpful application, and also a team that always communicates it is very interesting, where I can see the whole structure of this project team
hopefully always grows in the future and reaches the initial target of his plan
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:22:51 AM

Facial recognition technology is facing this challenge in current time, in case of an accident, temporary solution is recreate new ID although Facial recognition don't look at your Face the way that you look at mirror,. It's much deeper and uses lots of infrared dot scanners and AI, it's maybe still identify your face in complex conditions.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:40:03 AM

The idea of introducing facial recognisation into blockchain just makes me believe that the future is here. This will completely iradicate the scams and will generate a safe platfom for newcomers. I hope time to time regulation of this service is being kept in mind by the developers.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:28:58 AM

The idea and concept that the Biometrids has is in another level of a great mind. And it is only because of the briliant team working on this project. The Biometrids Teams is a great deal. Sooner or later this project will boost in our community and I proudly believe in that, because even in an early age of exposion of the Biometrids there are so many people that amazed with its platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: