Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:58:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11760 times)
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:46:47 AM

Unlike many other projects the investors going to be of a range because the minimum investment is just 0.1 Eth.
0.1 ETH is not that much for this project. Most of the ICO were charging 0.5 ETH as the minimum for participating the ICO.
Yes that is the one of the great factors that will help this project gathering many more investors and audiences for themselves.

You are right, with the current price of eth now 0.1 eth is not that high and compared to other icos biometrids really have a very small amount to participate in their ico sales. I hope many will join.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:54:41 AM

Wow. The first I've seen of this kind. A great thinking but don't you think this is a very sensitive information to share with and people might not trust the platform in the begining?
The facial features in this platform are secured in a Blockchain which is highly secured. But regardless of how secure the system is, we must not let our guards down.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:56:46 AM

Wow. The first I've seen of this kind. A great thinking but don't you think this is a very sensitive information to share with and people might not trust the platform in the begining?
The facial features in this platform are secured in a Blockchain which is highly secured. But regardless of how secure the system is, we must not let our guards down.
This secured feature is what we actually do expect when we are dealing to make any transaction as we do not want to loose our reputation dealing with a invalid system and we choose Biometrids as it is merged with block chain system.
jamesrod10

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:03:03 AM

is it clear how the project is going to make money?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:21:21 AM

in order to be completely confident in the safe storage of funds you need very very good protection. If there is another way to protect your coins - I will say, work guys, we need this project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:24:35 AM

in order to be completely confident in the safe storage of funds you need very very good protection. If there is another way to protect your coins - I will say, work guys, we need this project
In addition, it is assumed that the platform will be used when delivering parcels by courier, and it will also be possible to quickly rent cars. It is very interesting to follow this project
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:53:55 AM

The negativity of the blockchain of this project is, only the creator of the blockchain can see the blockchain activity.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:08:59 AM

As I know they are offering securities, transaction and also for the members with the help of blockchain platform. But you can always visit there website to learn more.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:24:26 AM

That is normal, a lot of people will not trust in the beginning but as time goes by I am sure that they will try this too. This project must have good marketing and advertising strategies.

the market is not ready for this kind of systems yet; a similar technology is being used by unlocking the mobile phone and that's all. I think its better to use this technology in an other way.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:33:36 AM

I heard that biometrids will also have back up codes or other recognition aside from our face if ever there will be happen in face. So we can still be use our account. I really hope that this project will be successfully lunch in the coming days.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:52:08 AM

As I know they are offering securities, transaction and also for the members with the help of blockchain platform. But you can always visit there website to learn more.

So how the site will earn profit? How investors gonna get back what they have invested? I am really curious about this project, maybe i need to visit their website now and browse for more details.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

That is normal, a lot of people will not trust in the beginning but as time goes by I am sure that they will try this too. This project must have good marketing and advertising strategies.

the market is not ready for this kind of systems yet; a similar technology is being used by unlocking the mobile phone and that's all. I think its better to use this technology in an other way.
Well, I think that depends on the team on how they will advertised their platform. Biometrids project seems a common kind of features which other are already using it and I think this will be their problem.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:37:55 PM

What exactly do you mean? How else do you intend to use this technology? In my opinion, the Biometrids project is developing a unique platform that will be a huge success in the near future.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:41:59 PM

Earn money for what? To start work, investors are collected. I do almost all projects. To at least for a start there was a small contribution.
lawbreaker_top

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:44:42 PM

Is there a Reddit community?
Leanna44

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:03:29 PM

So how the site will earn profit? How investors gonna get back what they have invested? I am really curious about this project, maybe i need to visit their website now and browse for more details.

Exactly since we are in the new generation that it seems everthing was fits on our new technology. I'm trying to be part on their telegram channel and it seens their is problem that the channel doesn't exist anymore. Hopefully the dev the answer this.. Thanks
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

with all the security on the platform plus is a facial application which means only have access to it is basically as secured as possible

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:36:14 PM

What exactly do you mean? How else do you intend to use this technology? In my opinion, the Biometrids project is developing a unique platform that will be a huge success in the near future.
What makes this platform unique? Because we know that there are already existing facial recognition that are already been used. I think the right way to say this is they should innovate more about the features of this platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:44:45 PM

They are working on the vision money 2020 more suitable explanation in my point of view. We can see some other project which are ahead of the time and really don't have any use case in present atmosphere but future belongs to them. These facial recognition technology already is being used in smart devices but blockchain will take it to new heights. This is on what they are working to provide services to those companies.
Scor1937

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:47:05 PM

Identity theft has been a pretty huge and crazy issue. Finally, having a project that can curb that sounds awesome. Artificial intelligence is really becoming a lot interesting these days and while looking at the website, something amused me, which is the identifying from childhood to old age and the contours of the face not changing. I really hope this is the case as my grandpa really changed seriously in his old age. Just kidding though, nice project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: