Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:56:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11756 times)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:33:11 AM

The idea of introducing facial recognisation into blockchain just makes me believe that the future is here. This will completely iradicate the scams and will generate a safe platfom for newcomers. I hope time to time regulation of this service is being kept in mind by the developers.

Facial recognition is a big help to cryptocurrency industries because it helps all people to secure their accounts properly and no one can ever hack it. Dont worry everyone is working properly in this project to be successful.

Cryptocurrency is about being anonymous and that was big reason why Satoshi Nakamoto created bitcoin in first place. I wouldn't say that Biometrids is helping cryptocurrency, actually it will help centralized platform and help to secure you account on those kinda platform, cos my bitcoin address is safe as long as I keep my private key in safe place and I don't need Face ID.
Yes, blockchain technology is the popular, and Biometrids have smart idea when follow it. If you are businessman, you should follow the demand before you can supply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:40:44 AM

A great way to deal with scams on blockchain. This just shows the rapid advancement and capabilities that can ensure a safe experience on the blockchain. One question i have is how are you planning to deal with twins and other methods that people try to fool facial recognisition?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:20:59 AM

Not a lot of devices support such technology today, or have you found a way to make use of the old ones?

I dont think you cant because old devices dont have a recognition system like the new ones. Better save money and buy new one. You dont have any other choices.
Have a lot of people using smart devices at now, and the world grow more and more. I think Biometrids is follow this trending not running for advantage Smiley. So i think almost our devices can run Biometrids application.
I think so, but, not all can afford smart devices with the advance feature and high specs. Even this might be a problem when Biometrids will be launched, hoping that it will be still a successful one.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:37:41 AM

Blockchain technology is one of the interesting thing that exist in our moodern era, where technology is the core aspect. What more interesting is that, this project use it for a special concept which we will be beneficial. Biometrics is a key feature, as every individual on the planet is born with a unique set of biometrics, providing a tamper-proof method to uniquely identify who we are.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:23:57 AM

Wow. The first I've seen of this kind. A great thinking but don't you think this is a very sensitive information to share with and people might not trust the platform in the begining?
The facial features in this platform are secured in a Blockchain which is highly secured. But regardless of how secure the system is, we must not let our guards down.
with all the security on the platform plus is a facial application which means only have access to it is basically as secured as possible
It will also help to preserve more and more security and privacy as only the retina eould be able to access the data amd also the recognition would turn more more easy

What do you mean by only retina would able to access? Is it facial recognition and not eye? and if it is eye recognition then it would be needing a high tech device for i think a normal mobile would be harder to use on it.

I am not sure but I read in the previous post that devs are also going to add features of eye recognition if face recognition fails. I am not really sure but it will still an added great features if happen.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:40:30 AM

This project opens new horizons for the use of crypto currencies, because their use will become more secure and secure. The use of this type of security hacking makes it almost impossible

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:05:52 AM

Wow. The first I've seen of this kind. A great thinking but don't you think this is a very sensitive information to share with and people might not trust the platform in the begining?
The facial features in this platform are secured in a Blockchain which is highly secured. But regardless of how secure the system is, we must not let our guards down.
with all the security on the platform plus is a facial application which means only have access to it is basically as secured as possible
It will also help to preserve more and more security and privacy as only the retina eould be able to access the data amd also the recognition would turn more more easy

What do you mean by only retina would able to access? Is it facial recognition and not eye? and if it is eye recognition then it would be needing a high tech device for i think a normal mobile would be harder to use on it.

I am not sure but I read in the previous post that devs are also going to add features of eye recognition if face recognition fails. I am not really sure but it will still an added great features if happen.

The whitepaper seems to imply that a retina scan could be done along with a facial scan, with the increasing complexity leading to more security.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:50:43 AM

He probably didnt read the whitepaper where it says facial recognition not an eye scanner. The latter is much complicated and costly since it require every users to have an high end scanners that will be able to recognize patterns in their eyes.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

The changes in security that we're going to see due to biometrids is huge! In the whitepaper they've mentioned Eye sacnner and facial scanner. Two great security features integrated together!
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:12:38 AM

The changes in security that we're going to see due to biometrids is huge! In the whitepaper they've mentioned Eye sacnner and facial scanner. Two great security features integrated together!
Yea that's great and I think that the two security features will be working togather to identify you ,lets say for example somehow the facial recognition fails ,there will be a retina recognition that will confirm your identity.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:16:28 AM

yes, the Biometrids project is really very strong. If they implement all the functions that have been planned, it will be a truly powerful, competitive platform.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:22:17 AM

Damn, that's like the movies that can detect the retina of the eye. The will need a lot more of improvements to achieve that kind of features.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:40:59 AM

I think the project will be more popular if they will also add eye recognition. Aside from facial recognition biometrids should also add it as their added features or back up if ever a problem occur.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:16:28 PM

Isn’t everything centered on the recognition data on the server? I imagined that everything is always going to be pulled out from a source and from what I read, it is a full facial recognition, contours, eye, lining etc and once all those data are there, either mobile or PC or whatever, it will all come from a single source.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

I think the project will be more popular if they will also add eye recognition. Aside from facial recognition biometrids should also add it as their added features or back up if ever a problem occur.
Your just making the project very complicated and also being specific. A project is all about facial recognition and I think this includes all the senses in our face. The team will really face a tough problem because this kind of project has a lot of possibilities just in case there are errors in their development stage.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:16:11 PM

Hello Biometrids and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to introduce to you the listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

There's way too many of these ICO review sites, it's no more even possible to sort them. Someone needs to make a Best ICO review site site IMO  Roll Eyes
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:17:00 PM

The idea of introducing facial recognisation into blockchain just makes me believe that the future is here. This will completely iradicate the scams and will generate a safe platfom for newcomers. I hope time to time regulation of this service is being kept in mind by the developers.

Facial recognition is a big help to cryptocurrency industries because it helps all people to secure their accounts properly and no one can ever hack it. Dont worry everyone is working properly in this project to be successful.

Cryptocurrency is about being anonymous and that was big reason why Satoshi Nakamoto created bitcoin in first place. I wouldn't say that Biometrids is helping cryptocurrency, actually it will help centralized platform and help to secure you account on those kinda platform, cos my bitcoin address is safe as long as I keep my private key in safe place and I don't need Face ID.

Well, all people are different, some preferred decentralized and some wants high security. For now, let's wait and see if biometrids will be successful and will follow all their plans and goals.

Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:18:24 PM

Pre-sale of tokens Biometrids immediately attracted attention-the opportunity to become part of something new and useful, while earning thanks to the growth of tokens. BTC
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:40:51 PM

I probably have not seen, but I'm wondering who will be collecting the bilometric data? I think this company may be the weak link on this whole platform.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

I probably have not seen, but I'm wondering who will be collecting the bilometric data? I think this company may be the weak link on this whole platform.
I guess their Artificial Intelligence will collect your data regarding your face as an ID and added to the blockchain soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: