Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:23:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11760 times)
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:05:45 PM

I really hope so. A lot of people are skeptical about masternodes project but this seems to be a little bit different based on some of its qualities. Let’s see how this one goes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:28:53 PM

it is understandable how to deliver the information about this project presented on the thread as well as the website of this project, the project is complete with a neat team structure and also the project is implementing pre-ICO, hopefully reach hardcap quickly

Yeah this project has so many nice quality to convence people...I think in future banks are welcoming this project..but first they should need to modify some quality to qualify in bank..

You have a point, maybe banks can use this for extra security of every accounts. But I hope that the development cost of this project will not be so expensive. Also in needs a lot of funds to make it happen.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
BivanF

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:33:42 PM

like all other anonimous projects , they could be very important for our future , absolute keep following you and wait for 19th february , if developing of this " facial regognotion "works out this could be a very great project
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:50:45 PM

Finally the roadmap will be released next week I have seen many people invest in a project on the basis of road map if the road map seems good the investment significantly increases this project has a great potential which is a great team of developers will go very ahead if all done correctly. All the best!
Surely it will help a lot of people to know what are the plans of the of the team. Roadmap will show the potential also of the platform itself. This will prove that the team is transparent about the plans they have plan for the community.
of course the road map is important for the development of any project. But do not forget about the composition of the development team, this is also an important factor in the choice of investing their investments. It's strange, why do developers put their road map so late?

Yes I agree, the whole details are very important to make the project successful. The roadmap is still not publish maybe  because they are still polishing some details before they post it.
I agree with you, they might release thier roadmap before they launch thier token sale. It is impossible for them to convince investors if they dont have any roadmaps to show.
Road map is really a big issue in this thread, maybe its time for the dev to answers these repetitive questions. They should take action on this matter so that people will no longer worried about the road map.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:04:45 PM

Finally the roadmap will be released next week I have seen many people invest in a project on the basis of road map if the road map seems good the investment significantly increases this project has a great potential which is a great team of developers will go very ahead if all done correctly. All the best!
Surely it will help a lot of people to know what are the plans of the of the team. Roadmap will show the potential also of the platform itself. This will prove that the team is transparent about the plans they have plan for the community.
of course the road map is important for the development of any project. But do not forget about the composition of the development team, this is also an important factor in the choice of investing their investments. It's strange, why do developers put their road map so late?

Yes I agree, the whole details are very important to make the project successful. The roadmap is still not publish maybe  because they are still polishing some details before they post it.
I agree with you, they might release thier roadmap before they launch thier token sale. It is impossible for them to convince investors if they dont have any roadmaps to show.
Road map is really a big issue in this thread, maybe its time for the dev to answers these repetitive questions. They should take action on this matter so that people will no longer worried about the road map.
Dev team might be working behind to publish the road map and they do require to get valid approvals from the CEO of Biometrids to publish the Road map which deals with company reputation, let us do give some time.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:55:44 PM

like all other anonimous projects , they could be very important for our future , absolute keep following you and wait for 19th february , if developing of this " facial regognotion "works out this could be a very great project

What could be the real intention for using ethereum block chain? but you promised to provide an API for every one interested in identifying the customers so the customers could also be new customers or old customers, any specification insisted on this methodology.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:51:22 PM

Dev team might be working behind to publish the road map and they do require to get valid approvals from the CEO of Biometrids to publish the Road map which deals with company reputation, let us do give some time.
Yes, agree with you, the command should time, they simply have no time on that to answer commentaries. Give them to do your business and you do not hurry, crypto likes time.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:17:15 PM

Your right mate, the dev should answer this issue which might so annoying this repetitive question. As time goes by, this kind of project is very impressive, though many users is trying to figure asking many questions like on what's going on. Also, as I appreciate the features on this project that will able to do through facial recognition.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:19:13 PM

Yes, agree with you, the command should time, they simply have no time on that to answer commentaries. Give them to do your business and you do not hurry, crypto likes time.
But all the time factors and service level agreements need to be met where the dependents on the deliverables are high when Biometrids service is being favorable with its unique launch to loads of audience, at least now on basing the request it should soon share the road map.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:17:52 PM

Road maps could change and be edited through out the time this project is developing . if they feel like they can't fully tell their costumers  future plans because it could be changed in the future and effect the growth of the project in a negative way then we must respect that . They will for sure update it when everything is in the right place.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:14:20 PM

Road maps could change and be edited through out the time this project is developing . if they feel like they can't fully tell their costumers  future plans because it could be changed in the future and effect the growth of the project in a negative way then we must respect that . They will for sure update it when everything is in the right place.
i will just appreciate a good roadmap but it seem maybe they will have to come out with a working project before they start any new strategy and follow a roadmap

Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:39:09 PM

it is understandable how to deliver the information about this project presented on the thread as well as the website of this project, the project is complete with a neat team structure and also the project is implementing pre-ICO, hopefully reach hardcap quickly

Yeah this project has so many nice quality to convence people...I think in future banks are welcoming this project..but first they should need to modify some quality to qualify in bank..

As time passes by this project is very convincing that makes everyone attracted as the time goes by. I also appreciate the concepts and features on this project that can have a great potential in the future. Hopefully the team members will able to survive the different challenges on this project.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:47:20 PM

i will just appreciate a good roadmap but it seem maybe they will have to come out with a working project before they start any new strategy and follow a roadmap
Of course they need to change strategy which will suitable and follow the changing of the crypto currency world. I think Biometrids can handle this perfectly.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:58:02 PM

Not every mobile phone has the ability to do facial recognition, maybe even most mobile phones. Has there been any explanation how they will integrate these types of mobile phone users? Doesn't seem to be able to target a big market?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:19:33 PM

Not every mobile phone has the ability to do facial recognition, maybe even most mobile phones. Has there been any explanation how they will integrate these types of mobile phone users? Doesn't seem to be able to target a big market?
IMO, i think they only running for smart devices running IOS, Android? Actually, almost people using smart devices and the demand is increasing day by day, so that i think their target is still big market.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:07:09 AM

Yes I agree only some $1000 phones have facial recognition as per today, everyone cannot afford these phones. The project seems really interesting and has a great potential too. It will be nice to see how the developers solve this issue and expand biometrids for a bigger market.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:47:13 AM

If I would like to set up a master node from biometrics. Do I need to invest to activate my nodes? Because what I want is to test only the master nodes without investing from my pocket.

LoL, it there is a way like this, I also want to test the masternodes to see the ROI, but I do not really think that they are gonna let us test, unless we  pay for them before we test  Grin
This is not a platform for biometrics and it is Biometrids also we do not deal with masternodes. It is a platform that brings decentralized and anonymous id to the block chain, by using facial recognition.

yeah the platform is Biometrids and you can ran your own nodes if you have 10.000 IDS.

But why should we have to invest in this project? Do you have already a working product without bugs?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:18:11 AM

If I would like to set up a master node from biometrics. Do I need to invest to activate my nodes? Because what I want is to test only the master nodes without investing from my pocket.

LoL, it there is a way like this, I also want to test the masternodes to see the ROI, but I do not really think that they are gonna let us test, unless we  pay for them before we test  Grin
This is not a platform for biometrics and it is Biometrids also we do not deal with masternodes. It is a platform that brings decentralized and anonymous id to the block chain, by using facial recognition.

yeah the platform is Biometrids and you can ran your own nodes if you have 10.000 IDS.

But why should we have to invest in this project? Do you have already a working product without bugs?
Most of the people have their own opinion to invest in a project, whether to use it or just take profit. Thus, they cannot explain why we have to invest.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:30:46 AM

The biggest hurdle for this implementation is the usual suspect... the government. But itself can't stop it once it launching into crypto space . Chances are the banks are really interested with this kind of blockchain applications.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:39:52 AM

As time passes by this project is very convincing that makes everyone attracted as the time goes by. I also appreciate the concepts and features on this project that can have a great potential in the future. Hopefully the team members will able to survive the different challenges on this project.

Yes, i agree with you mate. The team has come up with a great idea which is bound to succeed if a little hard work is done, which im sure the team will do. The roadmap will possibly give a clear idea of the project and will surely increase some more followers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: