Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:44:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11756 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:30:22 AM

Not every mobile phone has the ability to do facial recognition, maybe even most mobile phones. Has there been any explanation how they will integrate these types of mobile phone users? Doesn't seem to be able to target a big market?

There is no way to benefit from the service, if you don't have hardware that supports facial recognition, is like you asking how can I take a photo from my old phone that has no camera !!.
All new phones will have this feature and this project as they mentioned in whitepaper is for long term, the technology itself needs a lot of improvement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:35:22 AM

Not every mobile phone has the ability to do facial recognition, maybe even most mobile phones. Has there been any explanation how they will integrate these types of mobile phone users? Doesn't seem to be able to target a big market?
[/quote

I think they are doing their best to give satisfactory and solution for all of the problems of these project. Just don't pressure the team just wait for their news and updates.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:09:59 AM

Yes, this project is very ambitious and requires a long time for its implementation. Therefore, investors will have to wait a long time for the growth of coins.

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:14:35 AM

Yes I agree only some $1000 phones have facial recognition as per today, everyone cannot afford these phones. The project seems really interesting and has a great potential too. It will be nice to see how the developers solve this issue and expand biometrids for a bigger market.
Does facial recognition only requires a simple camera, which can capture a video or does it really need a high-end camera? If they wanna go big, then this platform must run even with the former in order to reach a bigger market.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:43:59 AM

I might be wrong but I don't understand this. Facebook is banned on this kind of Concept so how is this project represented and publish on Facebook please explain.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:59:29 AM

The team working on this project seems very active. The team is responding to the different queries of the people and that is why there are lots of people here in the community of crypto currenct that is glad to the team. I hope this good feedbacks of the Biometrids will continue for a lot more people to be engage in.
Luckystar123

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

If you are really able to provide easy-access API and make a reliable face recognization system, many companies will take advantage of your offer.
Unfortunately, it must take a while, is not easy to develop a system like that.
Such ease-access API requires huge technical scripts, tools group, testers etc all the resources have to take their step forward, dev might be working on this as it really brings business with the companies.
I believe they are working on it, as it would give them oppurtunity to attract some large investors, which are necessary for the platform to thrive well.

Absolutely the project is awesome, very detailed and well expalined platforms and features. Also, very impressived response for any comcern. I'm looking forward on this project and hoping for its success.
Yes, and we have 3 days more to join thei first stage of Biometrids ICO right? How many stage are there at Biometrids ICO will running?

ICO Price
19th Feb - 25th Feb:  3.000 IDS/1eth
26th Feb - 4th Mar:   2.600 IDS/1eth
5th Mar - 11th Mar:   2.200 IDS/1eth
12th Mar - 19th Mar: 2.000 IDS/1eth

Every unsold coin during the ICO will be locked for five years. After five years, they will be sold back to early investors in a private fundraising campaign. They will not be sold on exchanges.

So only those early investors can purchase the unsold coin after 5 years? But will the price will still be the same as of now or will it also change on how much the value of it after 5 years?

Good questons, but I don't know answers. This information is from their whitepaper. You should ask devs. I think they should burn unsold tokens but don't block them

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:17:31 PM

Yes I agree only some $1000 phones have facial recognition as per today, everyone cannot afford these phones. The project seems really interesting and has a great potential too. It will be nice to see how the developers solve this issue and expand biometrids for a bigger market.
Does facial recognition only requires a simple camera, which can capture a video or does it really need a high-end camera? If they wanna go big, then this platform must run even with the former in order to reach a bigger market.
IMO, all smart phones nowadays are already have a quality camera and I think this will be not a problem for the dev. The only problem that they will face while developing the project is how they will compete with the giant company.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

I might be wrong but I don't understand this. Facebook is banned on this kind of Concept so how is this project represented and publish on Facebook please explain.

Facebook banned paid ico advertising but I think they didn't banned creating a crypto related account there? Well, I am not sure with this too. Maybe we need to wait for the answer from the dev.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:53:34 PM

If I would like to set up a master node from biometrics. Do I need to invest to activate my nodes? Because what I want is to test only the master nodes without investing from my pocket.

LoL, it there is a way like this, I also want to test the masternodes to see the ROI, but I do not really think that they are gonna let us test, unless we  pay for them before we test  Grin
This is not a platform for biometrics and it is Biometrids also we do not deal with masternodes. It is a platform that brings decentralized and anonymous id to the block chain, by using facial recognition.

Great, as the time passes by this project is very convincing that makes everyone attracted as the time goes by. I also appreciate the concepts and features on this project that can have a great potential in the future. Hopefully the team members will able to survive the different challenges on this project.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:34:03 PM

Facebook banned paid ico advertising but I think they didn't banned creating a crypto related account there? Well, I am not sure with this too. Maybe we need to wait for the answer from the dev.
The weak link of all projects is a link to existing social networks and I'm interested in the developer of this project already communicating with them?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:39:06 PM

If I would like to set up a master node from biometrics. Do I need to invest to activate my nodes? Because what I want is to test only the master nodes without investing from my pocket.

LoL, it there is a way like this, I also want to test the masternodes to see the ROI, but I do not really think that they are gonna let us test, unless we  pay for them before we test  Grin
This is not a platform for biometrics and it is Biometrids also we do not deal with masternodes. It is a platform that brings decentralized and anonymous id to the block chain, by using facial recognition.

Great, as the time passes by this project is very convincing that makes everyone attracted as the time goes by. I also appreciate the concepts and features on this project that can have a great potential in the future. Hopefully the team members will able to survive the different challenges on this project.

Yes, and aside from that I see that devs are really active in responding to all members queries. Really looking forward for more developments and I am excited now what will be the outcome of this project.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

Yes, and aside from that I see that devs are really active in responding to all members queries. Really looking forward for more developments and I am excited now what will be the outcome of this project.

Why do you worry? The project has a good team of developers and a good roadmap. There is no reason for experiencing. The project is good!
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

The team working on this project seems very active. The team is responding to the different queries of the people and that is why there are lots of people here in the community of crypto currenct that is glad to the team. I hope this good feedbacks of the Biometrids will continue for a lot more people to be engage in.

Yes, I also noticed that. Aside from an active devs the project also have a good features that is why many members here are following the developments of biometrids. I hope they can get more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:25:27 PM

If you are really able to provide easy-access API and make a reliable face recognization system, many companies will take advantage of your offer.
Unfortunately, it must take a while, is not easy to develop a system like that.
Such ease-access API requires huge technical scripts, tools group, testers etc all the resources have to take their step forward, dev might be working on this as it really brings business with the companies.
I believe they are working on it, as it would give them oppurtunity to attract some large investors, which are necessary for the platform to thrive well.

Absolutely the project is awesome, very detailed and well expalined platforms and features. Also, very impressived response for any comcern. I'm looking forward on this project and hoping for its success.
Yes, and we have 3 days more to join thei first stage of Biometrids ICO right? How many stage are there at Biometrids ICO will running?

ICO Price
19th Feb - 25th Feb:  3.000 IDS/1eth
26th Feb - 4th Mar:   2.600 IDS/1eth
5th Mar - 11th Mar:   2.200 IDS/1eth
12th Mar - 19th Mar: 2.000 IDS/1eth

Every unsold coin during the ICO will be locked for five years. After five years, they will be sold back to early investors in a private fundraising campaign. They will not be sold on exchanges.

So only those early investors can purchase the unsold coin after 5 years? But will the price will still be the same as of now or will it also change on how much the value of it after 5 years?

Good questons, but I don't know answers. This information is from their whitepaper. You should ask devs. I think they should burn unsold tokens but don't block them
Flaring tokens it is a different perspective to the rise in price of already existing. But is your information reliable on it for the occasion of? Indeed if sales are entirely low and tokens they do not burn out, then project can suffer temporary fiasco

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:33:20 PM

Why do you worry? The project has a good team of developers and a good roadmap. There is no reason for experiencing. The project is good!
I agree with you that Biometrids is the good team and i believe in their grow at the future. Hope everything will be OK and their ICO will running well.

junforever

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

The concept of your project looks very interesting go ahead!!!
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:20:33 PM

The concept of your project looks very interesting go ahead!!!
The project will surely just bounce to a good height because of its constructive concept. Although the team may need to struggle from some bad times as setting this project is not that easy task as it will really need a lot of data to access several biometrids.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:49:47 PM

The project idea is very good and i first time see the project like this on this forum.this platform is specially devlope for the decentralise identity which done by the special application of facial recognition and also based on the Etherum blockchain.this project will more help all people in future.
agrees with you, the project is very interesting and will be useful for society. By the way soon Ico starts and we can support the project by buying his tokens.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

Using facial recognition technology and
combining it with the blockchain, Biometrides can make the future of tomorrow, today..so it has a great impact on future..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: