Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:28:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.03 BTC to 3 BTC Challenge  (Read 5565 times)
notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:20:49 PM

That's quite easy challenge

Did you notice how easy it is to reach 1000% when you come from nothing, while when you are arrogant, you do bad moves

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:50:26 PM

I am a newbie and have not done day trading before. Can you please let me know how I can get market insights? Which coins have good fundamentals that I can start reading about?
Why don't you following his twitter? As he said earlier, he always mentioned on there if he want to trade a coin and also post the result too.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:12:11 PM

I am a newbie and have not done day trading before. Can you please let me know how I can get market insights? Which coins have good fundamentals that I can start reading about?
First you have to go to coinmarketcap.com look at the coins which are listed and choose the best possible exchange that suits you,study some of the major coins and makes sure that you do not fall for scam coins,study the market and then keep investing in it,look at the volume and the buy sell coming in and make a decision.
Good luck with the challenge but we would like to see your challenge here rather than following your twitter. Tongue
oba crypto

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:08:54 AM

That is really a big goal and I would love to see if you can achieve it with the BTC run in progress. Can you share your progress?

This could take some time , the of the game is get  into a promising coin, try buy at low and sell at high and don't chase a missed trend
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:29:09 AM

Nice thread. im looking forward for you to reach 3 btc by the end of 2018 or mid 2019.

Just remember rule #1

Donot lose money

and rule # 2

Always refer to rule #1

Good luck

xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:48:49 AM

Wow interesting, may what are your top 5 favorite indicators that you use in day trades and their set of ranges or time you preferred?

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:40:26 AM

Dam thats very challenging challenge ! Hope you won’t fade up early leaving out of the competition. This is good start and could be motivation to new people if you succeed in showing that how you made 3 BTC just form the BTC = 0.03. This is insane right but it could be possible after very very long time. We are talking about 100 times value of current wallet holding. Lets see how the stuff goes here. Keep posting I will have this in watch list surely.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:48:35 AM

https://twitter.com/iamjwroar/status/926943902174793729

Just made the biggest gain so far in the challenge, a 57% trade on Qwark which now puts us at 0.069 BTC.

Wow that's a great profit gain. I am following you now on your twitter account I hope you don't mind. I do hope i can get a signal from you what the crypto the best to trading.

Thanks and good luck with your challenge. I hope you will succeed.

Best Regards
bixiiMaphi321

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:49:24 AM

Interested challenge. But do you have some rule for your self? Like always cut loss when ... ? Or just take ... profit only?
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:53:26 AM

Portfolio Status
Week 1 - 0.069 BTC

Notes
I have been seeing people asking me what coin I hold. I don't usually hold coins longer than a day, especially not in this market environment. I'm trading bounces/breakouts and taking profit. This can be risky, but if I am strict with my principles, I think it will be okay. With that said, the only coin I will be comfortable holding for the next two weeks will be BCC/BCH.
First, Goodluck and good job so far. You've starting with 0.03 then moving them to 0.069 within 1 weeks. Seems you have a good analysis to be a trader master. after this challange, are you have an idea to made open an investment?

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:26:51 AM

Nice thread. im looking forward for you to reach 3 btc by the end of 2018 or mid 2019.

Just remember rule #1

Donot lose money

and rule # 2

Always refer to rule #1

Good luck
That rules are from warren buffet. Don't you think you should qoute it?

Portfolio Status
Week 1 - 0.069 BTC

Notes
I have been seeing people asking me what coin I hold. I don't usually hold coins longer than a day, especially not in this market environment. I'm trading bounces/breakouts and taking profit. This can be risky, but if I am strict with my principles, I think it will be okay. With that said, the only coin I will be comfortable holding for the next two weeks will be BCC/BCH.
First, Goodluck and good job so far. You've starting with 0.03 then moving them to 0.069 within 1 weeks. Seems you have a good analysis to be a trader master. after this challange, are you have an idea to made open an investment?
Let say he would, will you trust him and send your money to him? How if he run away with your money?
Sorry OP, i only give an example. I know you will not or interested to playing with other money.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:40:19 AM

Hey all, I'm going to start this challenge of turning 0.03 BTC to 3 BTC. I have no idea if I can accomplish this, but I'll be sharing my progress daily with you. If I somehow can do this, it'll prove that anyone can make money in trading as long as you are dedicated and put in the time and work.

I'll also be posting some of my trades during the challenge on Twitter (in my signature), so catch you there too! Hopefully I don't go broke in a few days Cheesy

Portfolio Status
Week 1 - 0.069 BTC

Notes

Its a good thread to follow man. This thread will going to help newbies and those who just started in trading. Hoping that you will update your progress and share some ideas and knowledge regarding your challenge so that everyone will be inspired. Good luck!
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:02:39 PM

ok i will answer your question but promise me that you will read in some threads here for your more knowledge.Sign up in mercatox that is a trading site then invest in xrb that's coins is good for invest because the price is become low and high in a weeks so you will experience a volatile price then after you learn try to invest in some coins that have big value its similar but have big value

bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:06:19 PM

Hey all, I'm going to start this challenge of turning 0.03 BTC to 3 BTC. I have no idea if I can accomplish this, but I'll be sharing my progress daily with you. If I somehow can do this, it'll prove that anyone can make money in trading as long as you are dedicated and put in the time and work.

I'll also be posting some of my trades during the challenge on Twitter (in my signature), so catch you there too! Hopefully I don't go broke in a few days Cheesy

Portfolio Status
Week 1 - 0.069 BTC

Notes

Awesome results within the first week where you've more than doubled your money, it will certainly be difficult to replicate that in the longer term but if you can then you'll complete this challenge in no time, I wish you all the best and will be following intently.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:39:34 PM

ok i will answer your question but promise me that you will read in some threads here for your more knowledge.Sign up in mercatox that is a trading site then invest in xrb that's coins is good for invest because the price is become low and high in a weeks so you will experience a volatile price then after you learn try to invest in some coins that have big value its similar but have big value

Well its good to have a practice coin while you're still starting. I think xrb would be a good or choose a coin that has less than 1k sat value. Also read about where you're going to trade. I haven't yet tried mercatox but ypu can alsp try the more common ones like bittrex and polo

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:23:34 PM

I'll also be posting some of my trades during the challenge on Twitter, so catch you there too! Hopefully I don't go broke in a few days Cheesy

I think the bold part is kind of contradictory because how do you intend to achieve that if you don't know how to go about it. But all the same you already have a clue and I will be looking at how its going to go about and how you want to post your progress report. I don't know if that will be allowed on the forum because that would be like sharing trading tips which would be no different than the pump and dumps groups that we have on slack and telegram platforms couple with the attacks you will have to face for those who will be for or against your decision making.

Either way, would be watching...
It is indeed contradictory to the goal he set out to accomplish and to some extent, suggests he doesn't have faith in what he's doing!
After going through the development in twitter, I think trading should be restricted to a few coins as possible instead of randomly picking up coins to trade. Altcoins can be notorious and just one wrong choice can wreak havoc to all the progress made.
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:30:28 PM

Portfolio Status
Week 1 - 0.069 BTC

Notes

somehow i am agree with the OP that making a limit profit until 3 btc because this will push ourselves to do our best time to trade and make profit. i am sure that he can do that and even he can make more than 3 btc but i don't know when he can fill his challenge. if he can maintain his emotion to not being greedy in his traded, then he can make profit in every day. in week 1, i see that his portfolio is increase from 0.03 btc to 0.069 btc. good luck bro and i wish you fill your limit profit and reach more than 3 btc.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:02:59 PM

x100 increase it not so big challenge. I wish you good luck and I think you will touch your target amount soon. But don't stop when you reach 1 BTC, it is not enough
If it is not a big challenge, you might as well just show us how you can do it easier. That is such a huge challenge mate, if you have ever been into trading.

Consider losing some little cash and consider some crazy moments like the one we are having presently.
Growing 0.03BTC to 3BTC is not an easy task and it takes a whole lot of balls for someone to want to challenge himself to do that. Would be quite some inspiration though if he ends up doing.
redpower

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:29:29 PM

https://i.imgur.com/4aKOyMM.jpg

Portfolio Status
Week 1 - 0.069 BTC

Notes

0.03 -> 3 BTC
How much time for this result?
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:56:42 PM

I remember the time when  I have a 0.03 bitcoin in my wallet and i want to buy a laptop because i need it for my studies for doing homeworks and projects so i am very determined to do trading so i put it into a trading site and i made that 0.03 into 0.5 in just 2 weeks so i believe that it is very possible to make 3 bitcoin from 0.03 bitcoin capital only.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: