Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:53:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unemployment  (Read 3581 times)
arafat1209

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:24:47 AM

What is 'Unemployment'...?
Unemployment is a phenomenon that occurs when a person who is actively searching for employment is unable to find work... Unemployment is often used as a measure of the health of the economy....The most frequently measure of unemployment is the unemployment rate, which is the number of unemployed people divided by the number of people in the labor force....
bitroxis

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:31:50 AM

When counting unemployment, it's important not to forget to count the people who are out of the unemployment period - the ones who do not receive the help from the state anymore. In my country these people are not taken into consideration, so the real unemployment figure is much bigger than the one oficially reported.

BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:45:37 PM

How many people in your country are unemployed ??

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

Do you think unemployment is the main problem in every country Huh

I dont know how many people are not employed. But i think this is the biggest problem of all country. Government cant give a job for ppeople unemployed. Because of lock of requierements like deploma and lock of  knoledge.
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:56:04 PM

in my country many employment   but if all family members work can’t  gain more than 500$ every month (5 users work for 700$ )
Unemployment is one of the greatest problems every country is facing. There are many causes to unemployment like lack of proper education but selfish and corrupt politicians are the greatest hurdle because they only think of themselves and their career, not providing youth with proper job facilities. Due to this unemployment families are suffering.
reniela143

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:39:16 PM

unemployed ?
i consider myself a unemployed cause i just stay in the house before i work as a helper but now still looking for a job but sadly i apply a lot but no one get me cause they have a preference but i didnt go to college because of a problem in financial thats why theres a lot of people is still unemployed cause they lloking for a college graduate .what happen to us that we didnt go to college ? but still happy even if im unemployed as long theres  bitcoin that can help in my financial matters.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:30:55 PM

Unemployment rate in the Philippines is estimated at 5.6%. Unemployment is one factor that can be considered as a great problem here. Unemployment leads to poverty. When there is no food in the table due to lack of means, people tend to be wicked. They resort to stealing, robbing, selling illegal drugs, etc. I think the national government is exerting everything they can regarding this issue.
Gendruwo

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:54:29 PM

Istilah untuk orang yang tidak bekerja sama sekali,sedang mencari kerja,bekerja kurang dari dua hari selama seminggu.atau seseorang yang sedang berusaha mendapatkan pekerjaan yang layak
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:21:46 AM

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

unemployment here in our country is not tge main problem , the percentage of unemployed person/people here on our country is i do not know because the government is not showing us the total percentage of people who are unemployed. Unemployment is caused by being lazy , if people only know how to find job , every people will know , the rate of unemployed people will be reduce.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:25:22 AM

there are about 2 million people in my country unemployment, the reason can be the distance between their knowledge and the fact are too far away.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:37:50 AM

Unemployment is a major problem in my country. It is also a big problem in most countries in the world. With the advancement of internet technology some people getting employed working online. Technology is also causing unemployment.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Bigbangcrazy

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:01:19 AM

With US
The actual number of unemployed adults is right around 30%.   ...could even be higher than that.   do not let Obama's, or anyone else's numbers fool you.  Poverty is rampant, food banks have bare shelves, people are on short fuses, and it wouldn't take much for this powder keg to blow.  Sad
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:34:37 AM

I do not know how many of us are unemployed but I know it is as high as yours. Because some of the graduates can't find a job, not because there is no available job for them but the jobs are not related to their course that is why they choose not to accept the job. So they end up having no job at all.
Bossykid

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:40:48 AM

In the country I reside in, unemployment is everywhere and no one trusts online jobs to work as a freelancer. Most people here sell their land, which they could have used to grow crops to sell, only to come to the city where there is stiff competition. This leads to very few or no customers at all.
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:28:58 AM

In my country many people are unemployed , so some are going in the other country just to have work and have a good salary.
donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:31:29 AM

I think unemployment is the main problem in every country . It determine the development of the country .
If a country has many unemployment , this country will develop slowly
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:39:36 AM

Here in my country it is one the problem of our government. Many people have no job because they did not finish study. Some of our countrymen go abroad just to work because there are limited opportunities here.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:54:54 AM

i think no,the government is the problem because they can not do their job well enough money in mind rather than helping to work unemployed.bitcoin is still helpful to work without a job.
Saput

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:51:07 AM

yes it is true in my country many people are unemployed because of the lack of job vacancy
itsmekathy

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:32:46 AM

Unemployment?
Most of us have a job ,it is our governments payday,nowadays college graduates are accepted,most of those who are not studying in college are willing to find a job,they  are still unacceptable.
topse

Activity: 208

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:22:40 AM

unemployment,it doesn't mean that they don't work.
for example. most of us as the bitcoiner is not working in any factory of other place.
but we get much money from invest and any campaign Cheesy
don't we ? we have much more time to be focus in bitcoin and getting great profit.
so, don't just take from one side. unemployment doesn't mean poor Cheesy
what do you think ?

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: