Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unemployment  (Read 3570 times)
lirey96

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:22:24 PM

I think that in my country unemployment is present in small cities. There are many in big cities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:28:06 PM

In my country rate of unemployment is about 8.5% and every year this number slowly decrease. For example in 2010 it was 20%. But our biggest problem is demographic crisis
EUROPEANTURK

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:15:27 PM

The problem is same for my country too and there are many people unemployment in my country
 and to have a good jop is so hard  , i dont think every country  like that  but  it is a big problem for many countries .
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:31:11 PM

The problem is same for my country too and there are many people unemployment in my country
 and to have a good jop is so hard  , i dont think every country  like that  but  it is a big problem for many countries .
I finished my tertiary education last year and getting done with my national service,  I am still searching for a job, according to a government deal with the IMF in my country, there will be no new employment opportunities to anyone for five years and we are currently in the third years so if you are not an entrepreneur then you are going to starve.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
aloha99

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:59:37 PM

Unemployment ratio is very high in my country. Although, there is a good opportunities. Personally, I think that a good job requires only a computer and a running internet service. 
soupyyo

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:45:12 AM

I think this is number one problem in country,after they graduate in college, they cannot find job because a few available job and also not fit for their study. Hopefully government provide more job/projects.
smokeash07

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:39:14 AM

i think not. it's with the people in our society on how they looked upon finding a job or rather stay dependent or finding a business. it's hard to say base on my personal perspective of employment when i'm still in school. Smiley Smiley
bert062287

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:40:06 AM

As technology arises, some countries force to reduce manpower.. That's y unemployed individual increases..

Tubig

Activity: 212

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:00:09 AM

I dont know the exact rate but it hovers between 6-8% depending on how the economy is doing. Unemployment certainly is not the main problem in every country. For me the main problem is the governments and how much

power they currently have. In my country it isnt a ton yet I still dislike it I can only imagine reigms where it is a dictatorship or close to that. I think freedom is the most important thing out there and we must free our citizens

from being slaves to the governments!
Unemployment from my country was said to decreased since the new administration took place. However i don't know if it was really true. But as the president proclaim the economic status of our country i must say that he has done a good job in advancement and economic improvement which also decreases the rate of unemployed citizens of the country.
fireblond

Activity: 200

Thrive

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:04:44 AM

When you're going to check the unemployment status of a country you need to take into consideration the underages children and discluding them, not sure about discluding the old retired folks though

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
SamPo

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:45:22 AM

How many people in your country are unemployed ??

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

Do you think unemployment is the main problem in every country Huh

Yes lack of work and unemployment is the main reason of hunger in the country. Without work they cannot provide money fot heir family. That is why there is worl hunger. Only those who finish college or have a degree in college has yhe change to have a high paid job and those who did not finish college or school has the less opportunity to  employed.
Flip Flop

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:19:29 AM

Constant increase in population has been a big problem in many countries . It is one of the main causes of unemployment.
moanamakeway

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:28:04 AM

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

No. But corruption and education is the main problem if education is the flagship of every government, then it could sustain the whole country because of the many professionals that they will be raising through it.
Online businesses or jobs can come and go but we still have to face the main problem of unemployment sooner or later.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:01:49 AM

Nope, unemployment is not the main problem, some other people are just lazy to find their job, maybe because they are used to in what they have in their life, so that they are e not making their way to search for a job.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:35:26 AM

I am unemployed, and in my country a lot of unemployment, in my country unemployment caused by his lack of job vacancy from the company. And the people work with not in accordance with educational background. I think unemployment is a lack of attention from the government to prosper the people.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:29:42 PM

I dont know whats the rate of unployment in my country. I think unemployment is not the main problem, but poverty and education. Most people in our country didnt reach high school or college because of poverty.. even government schools offers scholarships, still its not enough for families to send their kids to school... Since they are undergraduate, then it may result to unemployment... Even if there are job vacancies, some are not hired because companies or institutions have their own qualifications, and most undergraduates are not qualified for the job.
Elsa Khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:48:24 PM

A huge amount of people in our country is unemployed. The main cause is there are not enough job sectors or working sectors.And it is one of the main problem of a country.Because the development of a country depends on the employment of its people.
golek upo

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:31:05 PM

many countries are trying to reduce poverty and unemployment, but until now there are still many who can not reduce unemployment

keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:11:15 PM

The official information differs much from the real situation. Even those ones who are unemployed do various jobs and sometimes earn more than those who work officially, for instance mining for crypto brings good money.
rony1612038

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:22:07 PM

unemployment is a curse for a country.if we want to solve this problem we must focus on technical education.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: