Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:51:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unemployment  (Read 3571 times)
waqar17 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:18:54 PM

How many people in your country are unemployed ??

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

Do you think unemployment is the main problem in every country Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uncleduckerr

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:32:22 PM

I dont know the exact rate but it hovers between 6-8% depending on how the economy is doing. Unemployment certainly is not the main problem in every country. For me the main problem is the governments and how much

power they currently have. In my country it isnt a ton yet I still dislike it I can only imagine reigms where it is a dictatorship or close to that. I think freedom is the most important thing out there and we must free our citizens

from being slaves to the governments!

cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:35:48 PM

In my country although official say that unemployment rate is low, many people cannot find the work they studied for. Only job that suits most of people is sales. It's no good when young talented people who know foreign languages and professional software work at stores as sales assistants.
Nambuwan

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:36:35 PM

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

Most of the people in our country has jobs even thou those jobs don’t really gives them much to support their family but still it’s better to have that than nothing at all. It is not the main problem in every country but still it’s a problem that should be solved.

HelloGarci

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:27:59 PM

Unemployment isn't just the problem. There is also underemployment, and that is equally as bad as unemployment.
The key factor here is the lack of opportunities for people. Fresh grads are being subjected to discrimination for the lack of experience.
Anzacka

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:47:58 PM

Unemployment figures are hard to calculate really, since there are many people that will not be part of official statistics as they are not currently receiving state benefits.
Da2ja3

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:23:24 PM

What will calculating the unemployment rate do to anyone, since its obvious that majority of the youth in many country don't have a job and vices have increased. I saw a program on TV lately and the man was saying, who is kidnapping people.....The youth, who is involved in cultism, rape, scam fraud and many other criminal activities....The youth. And many other countries are always trying to solve the issue of unemployment, employing all necessary means. The only sustainable solution to unemployment is Agricultural Production.
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:14:33 PM

unemployment can be a major problem in certain countries. and my country is the one. the rate of unemployment is high. let's look in smaller area, in my village unemployment has decreased 40%. bitcoin is the main reason.

Philippines

Activity: 261
Merit: 5

https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:27:43 PM

In my country ? Millions Smiley simple because poverty is the main reason . Government taking action on it but its not helping though .
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:27:54 PM

I think that is the main problem of every country many are unemployed people and they hard to find work especially here in Philippines. Many are unemployed here some are need to go to another country for them to have work.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:58:21 PM

I think that is the main problem of every country many are unemployed people and they hard to find work especially here in Philippines. Many are unemployed here some are need to go to another country for them to have work.

Its a global problem. Due to technology taking over the most of the jobs i read that Philippines would are pushing its online market hence people working in the malls would likely lose their job due to poor sales.

In my country unemployment rate is around 6-8% this year
christabits

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:37:24 PM

Unemployment is defined as a situation where someone of working age is not able to get a job but would like to be in full-time employment. there are other types of unemployment such as 1. Demand Deficient Unemployment. Demand deficient unemployment occurs in a recession or period of very low growth. If there is insufficient aggregate demand, firms will cut back on output. If they cut back on output, then they will employ fewer workers. Firms will either cut back on recruitment or lay off workers.
christabits

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:52:49 PM

Structural Unemployment.This is unemployment due to inefficiencies in the labour market. It may occur due to a mismatch of skills or geographical location. For example, structural unemployment could be due  to: Occupational immobility. There may be skilled jobs available, but many workers may not have the relevant skills. Sometimes firms can struggle to recruit during periods of high unemployment. This is due to the occupational immobility.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:57:36 PM

Unemployment is not "the" problem. It’s the result of the real problem which is laziness. Too many people are complaining because they could not get a decent job and would become defensive by blaming it on the government. We have to realize that whatever situation we’re in right now is the result of decisions or choices we made in the past. So if you’re unemployed, don’t go around pointing your finger at others...It’s our life...we decide the path we would journey on.

Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:17:06 AM

Yes its been so hard to find work here in philippines my sister need to work in hongkong for nanny to give good future to my niece. Its hard to her to go away but its no choice.
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:25:04 AM

I think it is much higher than our official statistics shows us. Especially before elections or other PR bullshit from the government. And new technologies especially wi AI will bring even more unemployment. I like technologies and I think we have to be ready for the future. Create new jobs for future needs. Many old jobs like taxi drivers will disappear in next 10 years.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:42:10 AM

Unemployment is not "the" problem. It’s the result of the real problem which is laziness. Too many people are complaining because they could not get a decent job and would become defensive by blaming it on the government. We have to realize that whatever situation we’re in right now is the result of decisions or choices we made in the past. So if you’re unemployed, don’t go around pointing your finger at others...It’s our life...we decide the path we would journey on.

laziness is only a factor but real problem is companies are finding ways to cut cost of their production. Usually they tend to use machine instead of laborers thus leaving many unemployed
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:54:49 AM

Unemployment rate here in our country i think is very high, because i saw many people that are only in the streets a whole day , just standing in the waiting sheds. But i don't know the exact percentage of the unemployed here in our country. And i think the main reason why there is unemployed people is because of laziness.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:08:15 AM

Yes, i think unemployment is the main problem in every country. Unemployment is the root cause of crimes, unhappy life, large number of poor families, beggars, and even drug addictions. For example, if you are unemployed, you don't have any source of income, eventually your will starve then, because of starvation, you will now start to steal or use of drugs just to escape from that.
achsan fauzy

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:06:41 AM

combating unemployment is not an easy thing, every day unemployment is increasing a lot, the main cause is because the government is not serious in providing jobs.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: