Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:38:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unemployment  (Read 3571 times)
crypcoinmonster

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:38:03 PM

That's because there is limited opportunities with many competitors. With the currency schooling system, they concentrate in providing students with degree diplomas but end up with lack of skills to qualify for work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:53:24 PM

Unemployment is high in most of the countries including mine. It is the main reason why people are leaving countries or lose interest in doing or even applying for tax jobs in the country. The biggest problem in this matter is politicians. It is important that they have something to eat and drink and responsibility that needs to be solved is passed from one sort of politicians to another. We are losing the young people, and if a government doesn't do something it will ruin our economy.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:02:13 PM

so many people here are unemployed, most employed people are not on their boat , many graduates have fell to call centers ( BPO ) because their designated course has no job openning for them that one problem that need to solve too !

osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:29:50 PM

in my country a lot of unemployment because many companies close due to compete less than other companies that cause a lot of unemployment, could also be caused due to limited skills of people in my country so to find another difficult job.

billsted86

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:10:17 AM

causes of unemployment

The population is relatively large while the employment is small. As a result, demand for labor is reduced.
Education and skills are so low that they are unable to compete and be marginalized.
A labor force that does not meet the requirements demanded by the world of work
The increasingly modern technology has not been matched by ability
Entrepreneurs who always pursue profits by melakakukan savings, such as the application of rationalization.
The existence of jobs affected by the season
There is economic instability, politics, and security of a country.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:55:42 AM

Our government is the greatest job creator on this planet..

I can create loads of jobs.. Wink

Right i need my front and back garden cleaning and digging over come over 3 people and do it
YES for free ..
What i created 3 jobs and you get the experience of learning how to clean and dig a garden over ..

Great for skills..

And this is what our youth is doing BUT STACKING SHELVES for a big company..
Well come and do my GARDEN no different it's work experience ..

high employment rate ..SLAVE LABOUR from the TORIES..

Anyone can work for FUCK ALL doesn't take a genius to make your country with low unemployment
if they are working for free or very very low pay..A FUCKING SLAVE..

And that's why they invite immigrants to keep wages low so big companies make more profits
and people can bet on stock market ..

So they have no intention of lifting your poor out of poverty they want you to stay in poverty
so you will work for any old money..

The chain of immigrants to keep wages low..
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:08:18 AM

Sometimes too many requirements given to applicants cause a lot of unemployment is very difficult to get a job. As here a lot of unemployed men because companies prefer women. Yet the work done should be done by men, and logically, men need more jobs than women.
francis2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:49:38 AM

How many people in your country are unemployed ??

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

Do you think unemployment is the main problem in every country Huh
Unemployment is big in my country about 10% and that is the official number of the government the truth is that the number is a lot higher but many people have given up in finding a job and many others have a job but their jobs are terrible.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:42:35 AM

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

EVEN first world countries are having a problem with this as there are certain j stitutuons that are fully stocked on one aspect on jobs and are having shortage in some and I Think that is what makes unemployment worse. That is why balancing and a global policy should be in place

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:11:24 AM

EVEN first world countries are having a problem with this as there are certain j stitutuons that are fully stocked on one aspect on jobs and are having shortage in some and I Think that is what makes unemployment worse. That is why balancing and a global policy should be in place

Nowadays, many people are now unemployed. It is because of some people didn't finish their study that is important in finding a job. Other reason is many people are being irresponsible in their work so their employers get them out in their work that resulted in being unemployed. We should be responsible enough in our life to be able to have a better future.
iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:41:14 PM

No. It's not only unemployment. The problem in my country is corruption. Because of corruption, millions of people are unemployed. Because of corruption the progress of country is rather very slowly. Because of corruption, killing and crime reaches the highes point from time to time.

JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:48:46 PM

Unemployment is not "the" problem. It’s the result of the real problem which is laziness. Too many people are complaining because they could not get a decent job and would become defensive by blaming it on the government. We have to realize that whatever situation we’re in right now is the result of decisions or choices we made in the past. So if you’re unemployed, don’t go around pointing your finger at others...It’s our life...we decide the path we would journey on.

This is especially true when we live in an era which gives you the internet which contains all the possibilities you need to earn yourself a living somehow. For example, joining bounty campaigns in cryptos Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:13:14 PM

One of the toughest part or stage of being an adult is finding a job that will support your wants needs as an individual.  Unemployment is also a hot topic of the government.  Not being able to sustain the the cost of living.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:59:20 PM

Universal Basic Income: Finland shows how salary for all works
Sky News-7 hours ago
Universal Basic Income (UBI) is perhaps the most controversial of them all. Here's the ... Fife Council is planning its own basic income trial.

Universal Basic Income: Finland shows how salary for all works
https://news.sky.com/.../universal-basic-income-finland-shows-how-salary-for-all-wor...
8 hours ago - Citizens of Helsinki are benefiting from the universal basic income experiment .... Fife Council is planning its own basic income trial. It wants to ...

Now when fife get this income i want the crime reports like how much did you save on courts police
calls hospital bills ..

I want to know if you save on public cost because with high unemployment you get high crime
always ..
So with this UNIVERSAL INCOME i want to know the over all cost on

Money on police
money on hospitals

And what are people like to each other        are there nicer humans around..

Now FIFE i expect you to NOT SIT ON YOUR BUMS  Wink..

Sit down and THINK discuss what you can do ..
Like open markets stalls selling cakes making robots  new shaped and energy free homes

LEARN DESIGN MAKE CREATE ..Now you got some time to THINK..

And if you steal I WILL KICK YOU UP THE ARSE HOLES..No need for FIFE to steal .. Wink

So expect crime to go right down saving money on courts police ..
I expect stress to go down saving money on healthcare ..

You can see Finland LOVES IT..Rich or poor everyone gets it..

A women said she has time to do a job plus look after her sick father saving 3 grand a week
in nursing home if he was in the UK..

And all for 550 quid universal income..LIVES GET PICKED UP Grin Grin..

WIN WIN WIN..

And as you can see in Finland they never become LAZY Wink Grin

lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:25:22 PM

Yes, unemployment is a problem in many countries, there are still small official salaries, people are forced to look for work in other places and the variant of making money on the Internet is the most acceptable, as this can be done at home.
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:34:17 PM

unemployment is a very hard situation that can not easily be solved by any country, so we have to raise our knowledge and health to the people in my country, so that they will have a great oppotunity to get employed by society.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:15:28 PM

As we know that unemployment can be classified into many types we have some set of people who are even under employed. In my country we have vast number of people who are unemployed but you saying unemployment is the main problem in every country, I don't succumb to this. Each country has a particular economic problem facing it which unemployment can be included but not the main.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:32:54 PM

20 million people in my country are unemployed. the state is not creating jobs. government privatization policy. the private sector employs fewer people. University graduates are unemployed. too many unqualified jobs. it is a problem. and this can solve the problem but the state. the most powerful economy is in the state budget. If the state wants unemployment is reduced. but the state does not want it. working people become free people. and state that can not establish authority.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:01:57 PM

Discussions about available jobs and seeker seem to be a problem for every country.
How many people who do not have a job, because there is no balance in the equalization of workmanship.
Basically the government certainly has many programs to provide various free skills for the people, but unfortunately available jobs are very limited.
Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:04:47 PM

Unemployment is often used as a measure of the health of the economy. The most frequently measure of unemployment is the unemployment rate, which is the number of unemployed people divided by the number of people in the labor force.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: