Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:06:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]  (Read 7340 times)
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:56:36 PM

sir ,i want to ask a question how long will your project hit marjor exchange market after crowd-sale end?

Hard to say. Our goal is to be listed on the first exchange in the following month of the Token Sale. But we can't promise any date.
How long it will takes until we are listed on a major exchange depends also on the result of our Token Sale. If you have a bigger market cap it is easier to get listed on a major exchange because then it is more lucrative for the exchange.
For sure we do our best to get listed as soon as possible without losing focus on the project and the development of our platform. Because we want to build our project long term and it will not help anyone if we are listed quickly but the project is not going forward.

So there seems to be no certainty for the marjor exchange market? Smiley
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:13:38 PM

sir ,i want to ask a question how long will your project hit marjor exchange market after crowd-sale end?

Hard to say. Our goal is to be listed on the first exchange in the following month of the Token Sale. But we can't promise any date.
How long it will takes until we are listed on a major exchange depends also on the result of our Token Sale. If you have a bigger market cap it is easier to get listed on a major exchange because then it is more lucrative for the exchange.
For sure we do our best to get listed as soon as possible without losing focus on the project and the development of our platform. Because we want to build our project long term and it will not help anyone if we are listed quickly but the project is not going forward.

So there seems to be no certainty for the marjor exchange market? Smiley

We can't promise it. We will do our best to get to major exchanges but all in good time and when we are ready. Step by step.  Wink
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:47:11 PM

How did you come up with the idea for this, one of the founders works in car rentals?

We are all car lovers. We have rented some sport cars several times and we also know a lot of people who own car rental services. The big dream of every car guy is to own his dream car one day but unfortunately, that remains a dream for a lot of car guys. Then we had the idea why not own a small part of a car respectively of your dream car, make money with it and in the best case buy your dream car with the profits made.

That's a nice story, I guess you could also treat it like a time-share if you wanted. Everyone pays 1/52nd of the total cost, say $200k for a Ferrari which comes to $3800 apiece and they get to drive a Ferrari for a week every year lol. You could always sell your share too.

This would be a possibility with your technology right?
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:01:49 PM

Is there a certain firm you've contracted to go over the legal aspects?

We have talked to a legal firm. It is a utility token that makes it easier for us and some critical countries are not allowed to participate in the sale.

That's great, so all clear as far as regulations go?

Yes everything is clear. We have future changes and regulations in view.

Can you go into any detail about future regulations you'll have to deal with?

Sure. In our main sector the vehicle sector there is at the moment no direct regulation. But we think it is possible that in 10 to 20 years there will be a regulation on cars with internal combustion engines. Some countries already have regulations, as an example on which cars can drive in a big city.
Also there will be regulations on self driving vehicles. We think the whole vehicle market will change in the next maybe 10 up to 15 years.

I'm actually impressed with how far ahead you guys are thinking. This is a very good sign.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:14:11 PM

How did you come up with the idea for this, one of the founders works in car rentals?

We are all car lovers. We have rented some sport cars several times and we also know a lot of people who own car rental services. The big dream of every car guy is to own his dream car one day but unfortunately, that remains a dream for a lot of car guys. Then we had the idea why not own a small part of a car respectively of your dream car, make money with it and in the best case buy your dream car with the profits made.

That's a nice story, I guess you could also treat it like a time-share if you wanted. Everyone pays 1/52nd of the total cost, say $200k for a Ferrari which comes to $3800 apiece and they get to drive a Ferrari for a week every year lol. You could always sell your share too.

This would be a possibility with your technology right?

Yes this would be possible provided that all participants live in the same region and there are 100% of the car available for participation. If there is demand, we will of course find a solution so we can offer this service.
Dipsomaniac

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:25:29 PM

Tobias, it says in your profile you had a business in Switzerland? That was your care rental business?
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:50:50 PM

Tobias, it says in your profile you had a business in Switzerland? That was your care rental business?

No, it was a business in another area. We sold electronics. This is about 3 years ago and it was before I got to know the blockchain technology.
It was a good experience.
earthcoin

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:11:24 PM

I can't seem to find a road map on the site or original post, do you guys have one?

Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:43:37 PM

I can't seem to find a road map on the site or original post, do you guys have one?

Yes we have a road map I added it to the announcement post and you can also find it in the Whitepaper. We will publish a more detailed one when the Token Sale is finished.
Dipsomaniac

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:19:43 PM

No, it was a business in another area. We sold electronics. This is about 3 years ago and it was before I got to know the blockchain technology.

Okay. What would you say was the most important thing you learned from that experience?
earthcoin

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 05:46:20 PM

Yes we have a road map I added it to the announcement post and you can also find it in the Whitepaper. We will publish a more detailed one when the Token Sale is finished.

Okay nice, thanks. I see it now. Any big changes to it you can share now?

Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:00:06 PM

Okay. What would you say was the most important thing you learned from that experience?

It is possible to make your hobby a profession. It's not easy as an entrepreneur but it's worth it. And we got to know the market and the possible difficulties.
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:07:52 PM

Nothing we can share at the moment. It depends also on the result of the Token Sale. Depending on this, some things are implemented faster or planned applications are implemented from the beginning.
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:05:09 PM

Yesterday we have tested our smart contract on the Kovan Test Net and everything worked fine.
Dipsomaniac

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:40:29 PM

It is possible to make your hobby a profession. It's not easy as an entrepreneur but it's worth it. And we got to know the market and the possible difficulties.

That's an awesome lesson. I think those who are able to turn a hobby into a profession not only enjoy it more, but also end up doing a better job than those who aren't passionate about the field.
earthcoin

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:52:08 PM

Nothing we can share at the moment. It depends also on the result of the Token Sale. Depending on this, some things are implemented faster or planned applications are implemented from the beginning.

That seems understandable. Thank you for your prompt and helpful responses.

Crislyn4116

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:24:34 PM

This is an incredible i dea i want a sports car

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:53:27 PM

That's an awesome lesson. I think those who are able to turn a hobby into a profession not only enjoy it more, but also end up doing a better job than those who aren't passionate about the field.

Yes I think so too. If you love what you do. You will always give 100% even if it is not easy at some points.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:14:02 PM

Are those cars used for normal driving and stuff or do you tokens represent ownership in cars as an asset class, for example like old-timers and other collectors stuff?
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:06:21 PM

Are those cars used for normal driving and stuff or do you tokens represent ownership in cars as an asset class, for example like old-timers and other collectors stuff?

These cars will be rented, leased and resold. If you have shares of a rental car as an example you get your part of the generated profit once a month and you are also free to sell your shares at anytime on the marketplace to other interested buyers. In the future there are also more applications than renting, leasing and reselling the cars possible. You find more about it in our Whitepaper or in the Announcement post.
The tokens does not represent ownership. Our token is the only accepted currency to buy shares on our marketplace.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: