Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:16:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]  (Read 7328 times)
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:01:52 PM

According to information from opening page crowd sale is going to start in two days. I was reading at large about the concept to catch up with the idea that how it will work. It looks very interesting because of the aspects its covers and features it is offering through this project.

Same here. This sort of technology could be used on so much as a form of crowd-owning. They should apply this to businesses, and use smart contracts so everyone can vote on business decisions.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:26:15 PM

According to information from opening page crowd sale is going to start in two days. I was reading at large about the concept to catch up with the idea that how it will work. It looks very interesting because of the aspects its covers and features it is offering through this project.

Same here. This sort of technology could be used on so much as a form of crowd-owning. They should apply this to businesses, and use smart contracts so everyone can vote on business decisions.

Thank you for your comments. Correct our Token Sale starts 10. December.
You are right crowd-owning is the basic function/technology of our project. Vehicles are the first application we want to put on the platform.
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:27:00 AM

Do you know of any features that will come out for CrowdDrive eventually that won't be there at launch?

No I don't know about any special feature that won't be there at launch. But if there will be one in the future we will announce it in time. Of course, our goal is to expand the offer of vehicle types.
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:29:32 PM

Do you know of any features that will come out for CrowdDrive eventually that won't be there at launch?

No I don't know about any special feature that won't be there at launch. But if there will be one in the future we will announce it in time. Of course, our goal is to expand the offer of vehicle types.

Okay thanks, I just thought maybe there had been discussion of potential features that were put on the back burner.
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:37:06 PM

You are right crowd-owning is the basic function/technology of our project. Vehicles are the first application we want to put on the platform.

Do you have any patents?
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:44:26 PM

Hi Team, is the bounty for this still open and can newbies participate
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:00:09 PM

Hi Team, is the bounty for this still open and can newbies participate

Yes the bounty is still open. You can participate until 10. January 2018. Have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2361919.0
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:35:44 AM

Do you have any patents?

No we don't have a patent a the moment.
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:17:28 PM

Our Token Sale has started. You can find all informations about it on our website: https://crowddrive.org
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:03:46 AM

We have updated our website!
tokenzone

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:15:36 PM

You can express your opinion on the project and read TokenZone readers feedback here: https://tokenzone.io/ico-groups/320-crowddrive/239-group-reviews

ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:08:59 PM

para todos los hispano parlantes.. ya tenéis disponible el whitepaper en español

aquí

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
liquidisecreatures

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:02:11 PM

I follow you on twitter! Waiting for some great news!
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:06:22 AM

para todos los hispano parlantes.. ya tenéis disponible el whitepaper en español

aquí

Thank you for your work!

New Whitepaper language:

Spanish
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:13:41 AM

Hey guys,
I luv ur idea, but i'm bit confused as I didn't understand. 2 people is that all your team?

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:34:06 AM

Hey guys,
I luv ur idea, but i'm bit confused as I didn't understand. 2 people is that all your team?

Hey jackjackfly

Thank you for your comment. What did you not understand exactly the whole idea or which part of it? Yes at the moment we are 2 full time team members.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:39:09 AM

What if someone dreamed of having his or her car and got to know about your project but he or she doesn't had any knowledge about the cryptocurrencies, how could it be possible for him or her to fulfill that dream thru your project if this person did not have any knowledge about the crypto.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:38:53 AM

What if someone dreamed of having his or her car and got to know about your project but he or she doesn't had any knowledge about the cryptocurrencies, how could it be possible for him or her to fulfill that dream thru your project if this person did not have any knowledge about the crypto.

That is a good question. The goal is to make our application as easy as possible to use. That also people who aren't familiar with cryptocurrencies can use our platform. We think with a good enough interface, they don't need to have much knowledge at all.
We will also release some step by step guides.
nikolayenko

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:01:56 PM

Thank you for this Information...
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:12:25 PM

Hi dev,
can you tell me how much was raised during presale and in crowdsale till now, i do not see funding stats on the website so that is why asking here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: