Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CARTAXI is a SCAM. Please don't invest in it again.  (Read 2265 times)
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:26:43 AM

The moment i saw their concept the problem it want to solve through blockchain i was convinced about it.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:38:16 AM

I think some of the spreadsheets are not available invisible mode, so they need to check before releasing actual bounties to the participants. So many people asked about the bounties fairly and they kicked out from the telegram group and now they are solving the issues.
CarTaxi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:05:45 AM

DEAR COMMUNITY

We have news for you. We understand that our bounty campaign was overshadowed by the dishonest actions of those who regulated (or had access to regulation) the calculation of rewards for you. As it turned out because of these actions, not all received their honestly earned rewards.
We want to restore justice and to send a well-deserved reward to everyone who has not received his share. Please, all those who have not received a reward -  add to the group https://t.me/bounty_justice  your  bitcointalk login, the bounty section in which you participated and Eth address- all the tables with your stakes are preserved, we will check the information and restore justice! Everyone will receive their well-deserved CTX.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your work!

CarTaxi team

Quote from: Has anyone ever been refunded token? or has someone already contacted cartaxi and received a positive feedback.
as long as there are no positive messages, it is still a little unrealistic that people get their tokens.
but we will read it here the next days
some bounty participants have already been refunded and we are still paying provided you have a clear claim

Quote from: and what about the big exchanges that have been announced now?   Wink I searched for her and did not find her
CTX is already trading on HitBTC and etherdelta.Negotiations is still ongoing for other major exchanges.

ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:18:35 AM

DEAR COMMUNITY

We have news for you. We understand that our bounty campaign was overshadowed by the dishonest actions of those who regulated (or had access to regulation) the calculation of rewards for you. As it turned out because of these actions, not all received their honestly earned rewards.
We want to restore justice and to send a well-deserved reward to everyone who has not received his share. Please, all those who have not received a reward -  add to the group https://t.me/bounty_justice  your  bitcointalk login, the bounty section in which you participated and Eth address- all the tables with your stakes are preserved, we will check the information and restore justice! Everyone will receive their well-deserved CTX.

CarTaxi team

Quote from: Has anyone ever been refunded token? or has someone already contacted cartaxi and received a positive feedback.
as long as there are no positive messages, it is still a little unrealistic that people get their tokens.
but we will read it here the next days
some bounty participants have already been refunded and we are still paying provided you have a clear claim

Quote from: and what about the big exchanges that have been announced now?   Wink I searched for her and did not find her
CTX is already trading on HitBTC and etherdelta.Negotiations is still ongoing for other major exchanges.

Then we hope that the price is better than the shittoken at etherdelta and hitbtc. Many Shitcoins e-token are more valuable than cartaxi. But if the confidence of the investors comes back, the price should rise again
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:07:34 PM

yeah its sacm, they didn't get us full payment, they cheated us, I had 300 ctx and I already sold it,
Now they say they give us full payment,
I know they didn't give us full payment, its a big cheating Sad

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:54:02 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 08:05:55 PM by agustina2

DEAR COMMUNITY

CarTaxi team

Good thing you consider this. At least it can ease my disappointment from what happened to distribution.

Im the one who translate video translation in our local. May I just know how long you will credit those CTX for those who experienced an changed ETH address? Thank you.
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:02:09 PM

I think nothing is over. Guys at least try to improve. This already deserves praise. It is interesting to follow the development of events further.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:18:38 PM

CARTAXI is a big scam project. They are claiming that they are operational in San Antonio,US and CHINA and RUSSIA. But its not true. They are only operational in just russia. They are scamming people by the wrong information. Earlier it seemed like a good project.But things revealed and nobody is interested in it. I invested a small amount in them in the presale just to see how things workbut I'm worried now.

Also they cheated their bounty participants. This is the worst cheat ever an ICO played on their workers.They showed big numbers in the title and not mentioned anything about changing the alloted tokens or if the 100% tokens sold.

It is cheating not revealing correct information in the beginning of the work. Please tell me how many of you work on a job which gives you less than 8% of what they said earlier?

But in CARTAXI case they just cheated them by showing big numbers.They didnt ask them to show big numbers. They might not join their campaigns if they show actual numbers and reveal correct information.This is the trick they played they know that people wont join if they tell actual information so they showed BIG numbers and attracted people.

Also they are banning people on telegram for asking about bounty. Please tell me if they are so much allergic to bounty why did they start bounty. They didnt ask them to. Its their need.Also they are warning people that they will not pay those shit amounts if they talk about bounty. I am on their telegram and they are responding rudely to their bounty participant. If they are so rude and banning people what is the future of the investors.

I did a mistake investing in them.

I am glad that I never joined their signature campaign! A lot of people wrote 20 posts/week for a long time and their bounty was a joke!
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:01:52 PM

now CTX price is very low, 0.0001 ETH per token,i never invest like this again Smiley

raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:19:17 AM

yup I earn 130USD for fucking 2 plus MONTHS I am very disappointed
many of participants changed their wallet addresses to another and said spaceman spiff have access to it.
and the bounty was became small when ICO is over
I wasted my 2 months huhuhuhuhuhuh I will became more careful next time
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:09:32 AM

CARTAXI is a big scam project. They are claiming that they are operational in San Antonio,US and CHINA and RUSSIA. But its not true. They are only operational in just russia. They are scamming people by the wrong information. Earlier it seemed like a good project.But things revealed and nobody is interested in it. I invested a small amount in them in the presale just to see how things workbut I'm worried now.

Also they cheated their bounty participants. This is the worst cheat ever an ICO played on their workers.They showed big numbers in the title and not mentioned anything about changing the alloted tokens or if the 100% tokens sold.

It is cheating not revealing correct information in the beginning of the work. Please tell me how many of you work on a job which gives you less than 8% of what they said earlier?

But in CARTAXI case they just cheated them by showing big numbers.They didnt ask them to show big numbers. They might not join their campaigns if they show actual numbers and reveal correct information.This is the trick they played they know that people wont join if they tell actual information so they showed BIG numbers and attracted people.

Also they are banning people on telegram for asking about bounty. Please tell me if they are so much allergic to bounty why did they start bounty. They didnt ask them to. Its their need.Also they are warning people that they will not pay those shit amounts if they talk about bounty. I am on their telegram and they are responding rudely to their bounty participant. If they are so rude and banning people what is the future of the investors.

I did a mistake investing in them.

Will,thanks for the reminders,about the happening of cartaxi project that this is a scam,many bitcoiners will aware now,and try to avoid joining the bounty campaign of this said ICO project.my only asking if there is a  institution of ICO group that before they accept that project to the community they already filter it,to avoid scam and maintain the reputation of each and every project,because the reputation of the project  will affect to the reputation of crypto world.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:55:39 AM

DEAR COMMUNITY

We want to restore justice and to send a well-deserved reward to everyone who has not received his share. Please, all those who have not received a reward -  add to the group https://t.me/bounty_justice  your  bitcointalk login, the bounty section in which you participated and Eth address- all the tables with your stakes are preserved, we will check the information and restore justice! Everyone will receive their well-deserved CTX.

CarTaxi team

Fair enough, you should ensure that you put the needs of your community first in the future, people consider bounties as work and some depend on the income they earn here on the forum. On your future bounties, ensure that you pay all participants on time. However, I will join telegram group so that I can get my outstanding 0.02btc which I never received, hopefully in bitcoins not in CTX, our agreement was always btc.
Regards

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
burnsh56

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:56:12 AM

I invested a reasonable amount of my stack there so I hope it is not a scam. I checked all the information and these guys seem to be legit. Hope they would expand soon and provide a nice profit.

And I like they reacted to the stuff you were pushing.
avithohol

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:57:32 AM

thanks for letting us know but i think your points are not enough. Need more than that to improve that Cartaxi is a scam project.
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:25:54 AM

My first ICO. Afterwards I also had a feeling that it might be scam. But I don't think so now. They are still paying as dividends, they are helping in telegram (I had a team member helping me with basic stuff (exporting stuff etc.)).

Can somebody from Russia confirm, that the application works at the moment there?

If it is, and if they reach just China market (not even USA), where everybody uses smartphone, this coin can be MOON! Anything else (USA, Europe...) is just a bonus.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:35:04 AM

yup I earn 130USD for fucking 2 plus MONTHS I am very disappointed
many of participants changed their wallet addresses to another and said spaceman spiff have access to it.
and the bounty was became small when ICO is over
I wasted my 2 months huhuhuhuhuhuh I will became more careful next time

Me too  Angry From this experience, I will never join signature campaign for more than one month, preferable paying weekly or campaign less than a month.
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:59:11 PM

Does anyone have news on the project? Did they accurately disclose people or did this misunderstanding be decided?
pergola

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:23:42 PM

Does anyone have news on the project? Did they accurately disclose people or did this misunderstanding be decided?
Probably no good news is expected. Since there is no activity here, then most likely this project turned out to be a scam.  Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: