Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:23:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is driving BTC increase  (Read 2740 times)
Saifher

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:58:15 AM

I think the main driver behind this price increase is the futures market that will be launched this weekend. No one knows whats going to happen when it does, but we're certainly in for a crazy wild ride until the year ends. I'd actually prefer if bitcoin kinda went sideways for a couple weeks, to let the market breath a little bit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
catchemcrypto

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:51:36 AM

Is there one main reason for the BTC increase? Or are there a lot of factors considered in this?
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:11:57 AM

So I've been watching the market for a while and keenly watching for about 4 months, what is driving this massive price spike in your opinion? Are you expecting the price to drop dramatically soon? Then another rise? Or are you expecting it to continue this sharp rise for the next month or two?
I'm interested also in BCH too, same questions Smiley

for me the factor that drives the bitcoin price to strike high is that the trust of the people on bitcoin that's why they are holding it for investment in which the supply is gettig low and the demand of people to buy and invest it is higher so the price obviously will rise. and also of all the cryptocurrencies, bitcoin is number 1 for a long period of time.
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:26:22 AM

The inflow of money from institutional money to bitcoin from December 10 through Bitcoin futures.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:44:59 PM

Is there one main reason for the BTC increase? Or are there a lot of factors considered in this?

Your title here is "newbie" so.. any guesses ?
It would be you NOOB.

And the rich financial players showing up to prey on the idiot noobs.

It is those 2 points in play.
And when the whales start to dump on your noob idiot ass's you will of course follow suit en mass.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Tadblt

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:01:40 PM

So I've been watching the market for a while and keenly watching for about 4 months, what is driving this massive price spike in your opinion? Are you expecting the price to drop dramatically soon? Then another rise? Or are you expecting it to continue this sharp rise for the next month or two?

The thing that drives the Bitcoin are the forks. I'm looking forward to witness how the Bitcoin reach the $50,000 rate in the near future. I can't wait to see how Bitcoin conquers the Currency field. But take note of this, Bitcoin could also drop unexpectedly because of the unnecessary circumstances so be careful still. There ain't no security from the price but the market would go boom in the near future i believe.
Vik87

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:43:21 AM

I think it is because of the increasing numbers of demand and contributors or merchants. Some parties aren’t satisfied with how limited the proposed changes are, and they even made a hard fork to Bitcoin Cash. In the future the price of bitcoin will be 2x or 3x higher than today.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:22:34 AM

As you see people saw the price of btc to be pretty high and increasing so they wanted to invest in it to earb profit too, the number of people who wanted to invest in btc kept on increasing. More the number of people investing in bitcoin, more would the price increase.Basically bitcoin's price is so high basically because it's demand is far higher than the supply.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:09:32 AM

yes I guess a lot of people expect cheap bitcoin because when the price is low and there will be a lot of whales that buy bitcoin and there will be more, a collision is about to happen, i am happy to have a little btc i have now because i will keep saving when the time comes and I will feel the great pleasure. Smiley
For me the reason is the growing community of bitcoin and become popular so many people shown interest to it. Also because of the rising value of bitcoin thats why bitcoin is increase.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
negamus

Activity: 245

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:10:34 AM

Bitcoin has been going up so fast, in fact we had a little dip last night, it went from $20000 to less than $18000 in just a few hours, but it has already recovered. The price is already on $19000 and it seems that it will be touching a new all time high soon. So buy a little bit more if you want to keep making money

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:22:31 AM

I think the reason why bitcoin continues to increase is because its investors and the number of its users are also increasing. The more the people invest in bitcoin the bigger its price will become. Also bitcoin can now be used in buying things like a normal currency, and people are beginning to accept it.

ObroQ

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:46:20 AM

The price rises due to the high demand of bitcoins. More and more people start to invest every day so it's all about supply and demand.
Donn_Vader

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:05:43 AM

Huge demand possibly because bitcoin has limited supply so demand grow supply keep and the price will be increase
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:08:06 AM

because first more and more of investors and people are being attracted because of BITCOIN'S POPULARITY and also the BIG HIGH PRICE bitcoins do offer nowadays.. imagine people are driving crazy because of money .. and I can't blame them because I am taht kind of person too Grin
which makes the bitcoin price to go climb higher as the time passing by
Since bitcoin implementation and adaption were developed now, many accepts it for conveniently uses, more users can still get attracted to it knowing that it improves as te passed by.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:08:25 AM

I think that the reason behind the increase in bitcoin is the fact that the market is going crazy nowadays for its demands and a lot of people and countries and governments alike are gettig their i terest piqued in bitcoi.  However there are still trends to watch put for

Y U MAD AT ME
Thavite71

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:51:41 AM

main driving is demand but when gold and other down all will try to use bitcoin as future investment

specially after CME accepted it 
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:02:42 AM

First factor why the bitcoin price will increase is because of us. Yes! Its because of our demand that keeps it increasing. It us who increase its price. It is a good factor because the bitcoin price can be a source of income and investment for people that want extra money.
shouter

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:31:10 AM

I think what's behind this huge increase is the inclusion of new investors (I believe there are big companies investing a lot of money). I think the price will fall (but not drastically), it is natural that anyone who bought Bitcoin, wants to make a sale in order to use the profits (and I have no doubt that he will buy again). I believe it will continue to increase as new investors are entering the Bitcoins market. I do not know if it is possible to stipulate how long the increase will continue.
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:33:17 AM

All of us that are buying right now . We are driving the btc price increase but however someone is holding and not selling , and when they gonna start selling ....welll...back to 2k I guess.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:25:21 PM

For me, what is driving bitcoin to increase its price because of some reason? Like bitcoin capability, and growing community. We all know you can use bitcoin to buy some things you want, through the internet or some company. Also, the growing population of bitcoin has the massive effect of its amount. When the demand for bitcoin is increasing the price will also increase, that is the main reason why bitcoin is becoming expensive. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: