Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:45:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is driving BTC increase  (Read 2740 times)
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:36:22 PM

Bitcoin experience a lot of good news.
The main good news for me is, adding Bitcoin by Chicago's Options and Futures Exchange as base instrument.

Its not just the news though bud, we had good news at like $300 dollars about microsoft and paypal etc but the price only went to $500 - $600. Fundamental forces are at play when we get a big move like this.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 05:49:29 PM

This rise will continue at least until November 15 when one more fork is expected to happen. After that bitcoin price will have a correction. By the way, these forks are driving the bitcoin price insanely high.
So people will assure that in the next fork of bitcoin the price will again soar its price record so many people will buy bitcoins at the lower price and hold it until the price e of bitcoin rise again. It is the practical scenario that could possibly happened during the incoming end of for of bitcoin so it will refit takes time for people to have bitcoin or holding becasue fork is always the sudden changes of Bitcoin price.
AmXProX

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:14:31 AM

So I've been watching the market for a while and keenly watching for about 4 months, what is driving this massive price spike in your opinion? Are you expecting the price to drop dramatically soon? Then another rise? Or are you expecting it to continue this sharp rise for the next month or two?
I'm interested also in BCH too, same questions Smiley

Another fork might occur again this coming November 15, it will be the segwit2x and since it will be the 3rd fork this years and both of the previous fork was a success, and both of the token that came from the previous was able to have their own value so for the 3rd fork almost all of the people who is into bitcoin wants to take a hold of the coin for them to receive this new coin from the fork. Expect for the price to rise until the 15th of November and it may reach $10,000 until that day.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
neoooo_1234
Copper Member

Activity: 300
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:05:47 AM

I think it is simply a supply and demand in the market.

Stake.com
Most Popular Bitcoin Gambling Sites
Primedice
ennovy22

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:36:45 AM

I think it is because of the increasing numbers of demand and contributors or merchants. Some parties aren’t satisfied with how limited the proposed changes are, and they even made a hard fork to Bitcoin Cash. In the future the price of bitcoin will be 2x or 3x higher than today.

________________EBCOIN________________        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                  TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                TELEGRAM                 ▬▬▬▬
Irdina

Activity: 502

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:41:57 AM

What triggers the rise in bitcoin prices is the demand for bitcoins.And also the fork that will come .. maybe that causes the bitcoin price to soar.And if you want to invest in bitcoin still not too late,

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
password2016

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:50:02 AM

I think it's because of the growing media attention that more people are getting to know Bitcoin so the trust in it is growing. Other than that the upcoming fork and that and I read that a trusted exchange/market is offering Bitcoin futures now. All those things together are resulting in a increase. 
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:02:57 AM

I guess the mass adoption and spread. I'm seeing lots of advertising online for Bitcoin and many ads. There also many ico ads so there is more awareness of altcoins too this driving the bitcoin price up since people buy alts with Bitcoin.

I think it is simply a supply and demand in the market.

Nothing simple about it. Besides he is asking why. That is too vague an answer.

I think it's because of the growing media attention that more people are getting to know Bitcoin so the trust in it is growing. Other than that the upcoming fork and that and I read that a trusted exchange/market is offering Bitcoin futures now. All those things together are resulting in a increase. 

I agree too. Regular people are starting to wake up. But they better hurry up before it's too late. The bitcoin train stops for noone.

danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:14:48 AM

recently bitcoin price is rising dramatically, it is not the first time but before any hardfork, bitcoin price extremely high, but after that, it will drop to normal but still highger than before, in few days from now there will be a segwit2x upcoming, so i think that is the reason bitcoin rise so high recently.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:10:58 AM

So I've been watching the market for a while and keenly watching for about 4 months, what is driving this massive price spike in your opinion? Are you expecting the price to drop dramatically soon? Then another rise? Or are you expecting it to continue this sharp rise for the next month or two?

Mostly its supply and demand with the supply limited by 50% each halving we see a move in the bitcoin price a few months after.  This move is still initiated originally by the halving.  But overall its an idea for money which is much needed in the world, the blockchain provides much utility which we've not experienced before.
I don't think that the halving of Bitcoin reward have had much to do with the huge increase in the price of Bitcoin as it was merely a scheme to check inflation in the ecosystem. The main contributors to Bitcoin unprecedented heights are its decentralized nature, assumed anonymity though it's rather pseudonymous and then security.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:17:50 AM

bitcoin will be more expensive because bitcoin has a very limited availability limit and its demand is very high it makes the price of bitcoin more expensive.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:38:11 PM

I think the hype around Bitcoin can be created by journalists either (but not only them sure). According to their forecasts, this currency will soon grow to $50,000. Naturally, after this news the demand for BTC was increased. Today people pay for 1 BTC $7 300 already.
aldrian09

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:45:21 PM

The demand of bitcoin is the reason why the price keep on increasing. People want to hold bitcoin nowadays because we all want to gain profit in the future.
Victorycoin

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:40:28 AM

The demand of bitcoin is the reason why the price keep on increasing. People want to hold bitcoin nowadays because we all want to gain profit in the future.
Yes the increased demand for Bitcoin is a major factor why the price of Bitcoin keeps rallying higher. The present demand and spike is coming as a result of the almost 'risk free money" Segwit2x stands to offer. Evidently the altcoins, in their numbers are down, because people're having to sell them off to buy Bitcoin as the more Bitcoin one have just before the fork, means same amount of free B2X to receive. I however see a correction in price soon after the hard fork, though couple of good news around Bitcoin lately looks good to keep the correction as mild as possible.
Victorycoin

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:15:52 PM

Nobody knows... Thats whats magical about it Smiley
That's not true, Bitcoin and its market is all about human activities and you don't magic to predict things to expect from people. Actually  there's really nothing new, whatever they settle to do today is a repetition of history and so we can always look back to have an idea of what to expect.  Last time the was a hard fork for Bitcoin Cash, there wasn't much reference and people were apprehensive, but now having seen through two hard forks, people are rather upbeat and looking forward to it.
aezotxmb

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:22:41 PM

I expect prices to keep going up for months, until christmas.
Reasons for rising, I want to have a number of countries and the attitude of bitcoin, a few months ago, several countries ban ICO, but now the market has not before the market, there are now more people concerned about the money and coins, this is probably one of the reasons for the jump.
Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:25:17 PM

Bitcoin become famous now all over the world as you can see more and more are adopting bitcoin then legalize it. No wonder that if many nation is legalizing the bitcoin more and more can now freely to invest in bitcoin and this is the reason why bitcoin keep rising and i don't see any reason that bitcoin will fall down even during this in coming segwit2x because we have already learned a lot of bitcoin hardships and survived.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
KhalKapoor

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:32:36 PM

More the people know about Bitcoin = More demand
Supply is standard because of the algo which helps in mining bitcoin.

Therefore, higher demand is leading to the rise in price.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:33:34 PM

Bitcoin become famous now all over the world as you can see more and more are adopting bitcoin then legalize it. No wonder that if many nation is legalizing the bitcoin more and more can now freely to invest in bitcoin and this is the reason why bitcoin keep rising and i don't see any reason that bitcoin will fall down even during this in coming segwit2x because we have already learned a lot of bitcoin hardships and survived.
Definitely right.As more countries will open their doors to bitcoin,then it will be a big chance for bitcoin to keep on increasing its price since there will be more demands coming from people of different countries.So the more popular bitcoin will be,the higher the price bitcoin will hit.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Stavrido

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:33:48 PM

I think the price will rise. At least until the end of the year, and then we'll see.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: