Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:35:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you sell your ETH to buy BTC right now?  (Read 1517 times)
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:16:21 PM

I've been considering selling my ETH all day to put into BTC. Just can't make up my mind
No ,im gonna hold my eth cause once the fork ended ethereum price will be the next to go the moon.

ionation

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:15:18 PM

Personally, I still hold my eth while waiting for btc sinking, then I'll go there
sourjain

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:18:02 PM

Ether have scope for much appreciation one should pick ether to bitcoin before fork. 
blazsqd

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:36:55 PM

it depends how much you hold your coin, i only have around 0.137[eth] from airdrop (thanks airdrop) then i can say i will exchange it into bitcoin why ? because the amount is to small to hold if i hold it i only got small profit to, then i prefer to hold  my eth and buy incoming best ICO, GOOD LUCK
xCRYPTO

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:51:02 AM

I've been considering selling my ETH all day to put into BTC. Just can't make up my mind

It depends on you, but for me it is better if you have eth and btc both. Next year it will go up new ath, if you're trader you have to buy more btc to trade some altcoins that's the fastest way to get more bitcoin.
cryptokath19

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:22:45 AM

No, Dont sell ETH to buy BTC because both of them have a potential to increase and good for a long term goal. Just do buy more ETH and BTC using money and after a years you will earn more profits
ms.sexy

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:31:27 AM

For me, i do prefer to buy both ETH and BTC. I would not sell my ETH for buying a BTC, those cryptocurrency have an abilities in the future and good for the continuing also that soon can gives a huge earnings by holding it
maksimpro333

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:31:37 AM

It is not worth how much you need to sell the ETH to at least firmly enter the market with bitcoins, and not with crumbs. And what then to wait for further fiction, better wait for the growth of alts.
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:27:49 AM

BTC already going higher everyday, altcoin dump cause everyone sell altcoin and buy BTC . I dont know how long BTC survive
But i think no need to sell ETH for BTC. If you tell me 1 year ago then i used to say buy bitcoin.

Solarexio

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:44:10 AM

I think I will split it about 60% of my eth to be placed into BTC. I missed the moment anyway.
Djabba

Activity: 528

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:06:21 PM

You can sell the part and buy bitcoin the way you want. But I would not sell everything, it is better to leave a little. It's not the best idea to keep everything in one place. Whenever such a strategy may not be the best option, you need to think through all the options
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:11:17 PM

To date, do not sell air. I know for sure that there will be growth. BTC is undergoing major changes, I would refrain from buying it.

anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:18:16 PM

yes i will sell my eth for buy btc because i know that, when btc price up then every coins became cheaper. Now btc price is under $6500  i think. I hope it will increase more very soon. But eth is also good coin it will also grow up in future.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:21:06 PM

I am holding BTC and ETH both, because I believe they have the most promising potential among crypto currencies. I am not planning to sell my ETH azctually nor in the near future at least. I think the price of ETH will rise again highly in the few coming months and years, and it will be the best opportunity for the holders.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:26:01 PM

No i don't sell ethereum to buy bitcoin right now although bitcoin's price is went down because with ethereum i could made good profit from trading altcoins and i also participated on ICOs projects due to almost all of ICOs projects based on ethereum's platform, i will sell ethereum to bitcoin if i have got the profit from trading altcoins or of i have got the profit from investment into ICOs projects, ethereum be used for capital investment in digital coins world.
WannaCry

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:32:19 PM

Both are profitable and worth keeping. So, I guess it's good to hold both for a long time. Both ethereum and bitcoin are profitable and their prices will continue on increasing as time goes by. Most ICOs are ethereum based and more people are investing bitcoin.
kaloloy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:34:06 PM

O would consider this time, my Ethereum is been a while in a dragging drama price increase so as we observed that Bitcoin Cash is now shifted as Bitcoin's parallel rival due to some confusion where a large group of miners are leaving Bitcoin.
Yes, it's better dump Ethereum and invest Bitcoin Cash this time if you want to get good profit after the next few months.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:34:31 PM

Bitcoin is currently dumping as the cryptocurrency developers are looking  to push and promote bitcoin cash equally to bitcoin.
Whereas ethereum is also cashing since past two days. People are eagerly following bitcoin cash now bitcoin is still king of cryptocurrencies.
If i have ETH right at the time, i would have bought bitcoin. I beleive bitcoin will regain its priority in just a month.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:50:28 PM

ETH and BTC are two different coin important for everyone in the cryptocurrency world,Nice to have the two in your wallet,just ensure you following the news to know where the pump and dump is at every moment.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:54:13 PM

I will definitely not sell my bitcoin for ether. Bitcoin is the face of cryptocurrency and the leader in cryptocurrency. I would rather sell ether to accumulate more bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: