Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:31:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125590 times)
BountyHunter004

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:18:48 PM

Any bounty campaign?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:38:36 PM

You want provide cheap energy for mining? I understand corectly? Its will be solar energy? Which avantages you have before usual electric power?

Not only solar energy is possible, all green energy sources are imaginable.

The advantage is, that it's much cheaper to get energy for the MMUs.

But solar energy not cheap. As last in Germany, may be in Asian countries... But in Germany in Winter or Autum this is not profitable.
cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:28:51 PM

You want provide cheap energy for mining? I understand corectly? Its will be solar energy? Which avantages you have before usual electric power?

Not only solar energy is possible, all green energy sources are imaginable.

The advantage is, that it's much cheaper to get energy for the MMUs.

But solar energy not cheap. As last in Germany, may be in Asian countries... But in Germany in Winter or Autum this is not profitable.

Envion have partnerships with solar farms. Solar energy isn't the only source of green energy. You don't know how solar panels work, you don't need a full sunny day to produce electricity, a bright day is sufficient.

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
sachindu d amarakoon

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:02:45 PM

Hi,

I'm thinking,
This project is very valuable.
I'm attracted to something like this.
Congratulations, to the future

retweet:-  https://twitter.com/sachindu_d/status/930450517196550145
               https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/930058878263414784
               https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/930386164128894976
               https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/930436502722629632
               https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/930387258150195200
               https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/930122013791973376

myetherwallet adress:- 0x77BF6EB201EE97DdD62Fa5d3c9484a2C5BF6F4D0
bitcointalk profile url:- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1257822
bitcointalk user name:- sachindu d amarakoon
bitcointalk user id:- 1257822
twitter profile url:- https://twitter.com/sachindu_d
twitter user name:- @sachindu_d
twitter name:- sachindu d amarakoon
telegrame user name:- @sachindu15
facebook profile url:- https://www.facebook.com/sachindu.d.amarakoon
facebook name:- sachindu d amarakoon

Thank You!
Crankautist

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:10:36 PM

Moritz Strube

CTO / Co-Founder

BOTCONNECT GmbH

Adresse: Winsstraße 26, 10405 Berlin

Look at google view LOL

THIS IS A SCAM
MarkX2

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:38:08 PM

ENVION ------------------You did not answer my one question!!!!

1.You have not answered-where is your mining???

Where exactly is mining farm?

2. What you could do a patent if your company only 1 month?

3. You do not call the compute capacity of your container : how many PH/s  MH/s?

4. You are talking about a profit of 161% per year from your equipment container holes in them with a few rows of video cards will be able to bring a profit?

You have not performed any testing of the container - you don't have anything other than a container with holes from sewer pipes and a couple of fans!!!

ENVION ----------------YOU scammers - you can at least one my question answer?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

WHY YOU HIDE THE FOUNDERS OF THE COMPANY?HuhHuh
filipk

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:55:26 PM

Please answer MarkX2s questions.

Primarily no. 3. You do not call the compute capacity of your container : how many PH/s  MH/s?

Thanks.

3. You do not call the compute capacity of your container : how many PH/s  MH/s?

4. You are talking about a profit of 161% per year from your equipment container holes in them with a few rows of video cards will be able to bring a profit?

You have not performed any testing of the container - you don't have anything other than a container with holes from sewer pipes and a couple of fans!!!

ENVION ----------------YOU scammers - you can at least one my question answer?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

Vincent20100

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:45:58 PM

Please answer MarkX2s questions.

Primarily no. 3. You do not call the compute capacity of your container : how many PH/s  MH/s?

Thanks.

Yes indeed Envion!!! I was very interested in investing in your company but the more I see how you're avoiding some critical questions the more I believe you're a scam... I hope you'll be giving some very decent and valuable answers on the questions of MarkX2s's questions or you'll lose a lot of your credibility... Especially because I remark that you're avoiding the same type of questions on social media like facebook...
mrelich

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:03:23 PM

Crankautist and MarkX2 - please, I am tired of reading your offensive comments that are constantly being repeated. Me, as a potential investor in this ICO, would welcome factual discussion over this project, which seems very interesting to me.
gabrielepopa

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:19:34 AM

Honestly, I agree with Mark about the whole thing, there are way too many redflags and the smell of fraud is leaking everywhere.
First of all, for the sake of investors Envion should prove immediately that they are a real company. How to do that?
Give legal adress and especially whareouse adress so they can invite potential costumers to take a tour.
Make videos and photos of the team working, videos and photos of people actually working on the container not fake interviews of Matthias talking with a greenscreen depicting Fankfurt financial center.
Second: why the f**k a seroius company like Envion keeps the owners of the company in shadows? Do you know why Envion is giving up the names of the team members? Because they will have no penal responsability if everything goes wrong.
Third: if the so called CTO Matthias is half of what he claims to be ( investing 300ml € in solar energy) why the hell should he need tiny random investors from bitcointalk. A man of his caliber, with a strong financial background has, for sure, ties with the german financial hub and does not need 1000 people investing 2-3k in his enterprise.
Envion wants to collect money from as many people as possible because people who invest 2-3k is not going to risk to hire a lawyer to get some saved money back.
Fourth: Where does the money go? From as far as I know it could go into a bank account called charity and end of story. Envion should give IBAN or bank wire account of the destination. Here we go with the fifth.
Fifth: Envion is a swiss startup operating in germany...why is that?
If everybody reads the whitepaper carefully it states that American citizens and green card holders cannot participate to ICO. The reason behind this is simple, swiss bank account holders have something called professional secrecy wich protects the account holder( ex. Banks do not have to give id of their costumers to law enforcement agencies)
The only way to bypass that is to commit an action that it is considered crime in both US and Swizerland and that the owner can be prosecuted in one of these countries. Hence, if he commits fraud to a US citizen and it is sued by him/her, its bananas in the dark hole for the account owner.
PEOPLE PLEASE RAISE YOUR AWARNESS, SAME GOES FOR THE MODERATORS
elfangero

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:51:58 AM

Hey all, I'm really interested in this, but I have concerns about the financial security definition.  Does anyone know the consequences for holding such securities without qualifying legally? Also does anyone know what kind of turn-around that application to the SEC could take if things run smoothly?

Thank you!
wetlight

Activity: 143

When the internet first started no one believed it

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:01:10 AM

Is there any extra fees if someone wants to use fiat for the purchase of the tokens?
Also, how many of the containers have been deployed already?
Thanks!

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
TummStyx

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:34:28 AM

Hi Envion,

I subscribed to BitCoin Talk mainly to ask a few questions regarding your ICO. I've read your whitepaper carefully and I'm interested in investing on December 1, 2017. I fall into the category of investor who is living outside of Switzerland and the US. I would therefore like to know what (if any) process there may be to verifying identity, setting up a credit card account, etc. I ask because I do not want to be ready to pay on December 1 only to find out that I am unable to pay because I am lacking a document or I cannot verify my identity because I do not have a utility bill or passport handy.

How has Envion prepared for increases in inevitable difficulty increases in the various blockchains you plan on mining within? While I understand that this can be projected and hedge for over the short term, five years is a long time!

Thanks,
Jimmy

P.S. It would be nice to have a video tour of the container and the currently operating facility and perhaps another video posting of your team at work. I hope this isn't too much to ask  Grin.   
omashi

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 06:54:18 AM

This is great idea, help make mining decentralized again!

CBT ◆◆ CommerceBlock ◆◆ CBT
Creating Decentralised Financial Infrastructure (https://www.commerceblock.com/)
◆ Whitepaper (https://www.commerceblock.com/commerceblock-whitepaper.pdf) ◆ ANN Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2613540) ◆ Github (https://github.com/commerceblock) ◆ Twitter (https://twitter.com/commerceblock) ◆ Telegram (https://t.me/joinchat/Ge36IURXhKAS_6HTznUXUg) ◆
benjaminoo

Activity: 126

Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:21:11 AM

Honestly, I agree with Mark about the whole thing, there are way too many redflags and the smell of fraud is leaking everywhere.
First of all, for the sake of investors Envion should prove immediately that they are a real company. How to do that?
Give legal adress and especially whareouse adress so they can invite potential costumers to take a tour.
Make videos and photos of the team working, videos and photos of people actually working on the container not fake interviews of Matthias talking with a greenscreen depicting Fankfurt financial center.
Second: why the f**k a seroius company like Envion keeps the owners of the company in shadows? Do you know why Envion is giving up the names of the team members? Because they will have no penal responsability if everything goes wrong.
Third: if the so called CTO Matthias is half of what he claims to be ( investing 300ml € in solar energy) why the hell should he need tiny random investors from bitcointalk. A man of his caliber, with a strong financial background has, for sure, ties with the german financial hub and does not need 1000 people investing 2-3k in his enterprise.
Envion wants to collect money from as many people as possible because people who invest 2-3k is not going to risk to hire a lawyer to get some saved money back.
Fourth: Where does the money go? From as far as I know it could go into a bank account called charity and end of story. Envion should give IBAN or bank wire account of the destination. Here we go with the fifth.
Fifth: Envion is a swiss startup operating in germany...why is that?
If everybody reads the whitepaper carefully it states that American citizens and green card holders cannot participate to ICO. The reason behind this is simple, swiss bank account holders have something called professional secrecy wich protects the account holder( ex. Banks do not have to give id of their costumers to law enforcement agencies)
The only way to bypass that is to commit an action that it is considered crime in both US and Swizerland and that the owner can be prosecuted in one of these countries. Hence, if he commits fraud to a US citizen and it is sued by him/her, its bananas in the dark hole for the account owner.
PEOPLE PLEASE RAISE YOUR AWARNESS, SAME GOES FOR THE MODERATORS

With all due respect, you've signed up to Bitcointalk yesterday and wrote 2 posts with the exact same text, both attacking Envion. I smell competition...

DonGiotto

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:01:54 AM

P.S. It would be nice to have a video tour of the container and the currently operating facility and perhaps another video posting of your team at work. I hope this isn't too much to ask  Grin.   

If I remember correctly there was an interview with the CEO on facebook in the working container, quite hard to understand because of the fans though... Perhaps somebody with a little bit more time can link that one Wink
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:07:25 AM

Im already interested in this project, i think if the project is implemented fully in its true spirit, it can provide great results to investors,  i would also agree with other members here about transparency, the project should be as transparent as possible, to boost confidence in the project.

RuhannS

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 11:27:01 AM

And they did not talk about two more problems.
1. The air will always go the easiest way. It means, if you have no wind outside the Container, the hot air will go inside the Container again. The air will just circle between inside and outside and will become more and more hot.
2. I dont see any filter, to make the air clean before going to the miners. After 2-3 month the miners will be so dirty, that you can put them to trash, because all heatpipes will be full of dust...

Hi Skylink.

You've got some great questions.  Most of them can be answered by reading the whitepaper here: https://www.envion.org/en/download/envion_whitepaper.pdf

The whitepaper contains detailed information about the design of the cooling system and results from our tests on thermal efficiency.  I think you'll see that German engineers are not satisfied designing something that only works if there is wind outside the container—the unit we have up and running is cooling just fine inside a factory.

Our MMUs connect to power using low-voltage connections found at most power plants.  The units are profitable despite micro fluctuations in costs like night-time grid costs from PV installations.  Our operational unit in the factory is providing winter heat and offsetting the price of grid energy.  There are also myriad other types of installations where there are no such fluctuations like when the units use overcapacity from new plants that are not yet on grid or the grid has not yet capable of using the full capacity. The point is that envion units are flexible enough to be profitable in any such situation and can be moved to a new place when conditions change.

If you want to geek out on the calculations, then the whitepaper is going to be a lot of fun. 

If you are still convinced envion is fake after reading the whitepaper, I suggest you come pay us a visit.  We invite all of our potential investors to come visit us in Berlin and see the working unit. 

Thank you Envion team for this reply piece. I do believe there is a lot of potential in this and I will be joining your ICO.

A very important point that needs to be reiterated to potential investors is the following analogy of a two way street: In the one direction we have the Envion team who has a responsibility towards its investors to sort out any problem that might arise, expectedly or unexpectedly. I do believe they understand the gravity of this responsibility. In the other direction of the proverbial two way street, we have the investors who have to accept the fact that some things might not go as planned, but hopefully the majority of items will go as planned. As investors we have to choose the investment we are most comfortable with taking the analogy above into full consideration. Personally, I believe this model can work.

I am eagerly awaiting the stats for Envion in one year's time.

envion

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:12:09 PM

fratrad: Could you please write a more detailed questions so that we could better understand you?

andonexx: The dividend payment is independent from second market token price. The hardware will be built based on the monetary of the ICO and this hardware is of course independent from the second market price of the token.

gembira: Thank you for your question, I think cybercash has already answered it.

Crankautist: There were links to Solon and Matthias Woestmann in previews long posts of envion. The involvement in a company does necessarily not leave marks at google. In case you want a confirmation about his involvement from a third party you should please ask a third party like the CEO of Solon at that time. (Please do not use excessive font size & capslock.)

Nick P: I think cybercash has already answered your question.

MarkX2: Envion agrees with you just in one point: we also encourage our investors to be careful and ask question. Besides inappropriate statements like blaming us we would steal money we see one relevant topic: what will happen with the investors’ money? Please have a look at our whitepaper, especially page5 to page8 concerning this. You will find a transparent and binding explanation of what is done with the investors’ money. In very short: 91% of the ICO monetary goes into MMUs. The rest goes into research, development, admin, etc. Nothing goes to shareholders of the AG. We have a new economy in the Blockchain world: tokens. The tokens are the relevant thing when it comes to holdings of the team behind everything. 10% of the tokens go to the team. The share is based on involvement of the team which you mostly see on the website. The AG was chosen as it gives a good starting basis for a stock market launch. An ICO is similar to that which also supports the choice. Not least it gives more trust than other company types because there are more supervisory authorities in an AG. You will find out that many of the big [Suspicious link removed]panies have chosen this type of company in Switzerland which is also based on a vast number of legal  considerations.

lagur: We decided to not announce things that are not written and signed. We have dozens of remarkable news but to bring it to written contracts or LOIs always takes some time. Also big companies like international banks or energy provider often do not want to be mentioned in very early stages. For example: we have a contract with one of the Big Four audit companies now but they always have a clause saying that mentioning the name is not allowed. Instead of that we are now working on implementing a procedure to to announcements indirect through a notary. Yes, many companies would just publish anything but we want to be exemplary even if this sometimes means to be be modest. We often do not like that but hope to get the appreciation to act like that.

markX2: We will not answer to his questions again. We did in Telegram many times before we had to ban hin out of the chat after many warnings. We also answered in one posting https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2348435.msg24417500#msg24417500 We ansered to one of his questions in this posting. In case somebody sees any of his questions unanswered and interesting/important please ask us here or in Telegram, we will be happy to answer you. To not waste the time and by that harm the envion community we might ignore mark2x or at least not treat with the same efforts we bring for everyone else. In case someone thinks this decision is wrong we are also open to talk about that.

alex_liu: Thank you for supporting us in this matter.

Ukraine2020: The token helps to realise divdend payouts. How to get them will be explained in FAQ and on the ICO page: https://www.envion.org/en/ico/

Cybercash: thank you!

BountyHunter004: It is one of the 10 first words in our main posting. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349366

gembira: In Germany it is profitable but we will most likely not place MMUs in Germany for longer time as the electricity costs because of several duties are very much higher than in other countries.

Cybercash: thank you!

sachindu d amarakoon: Thank you for your post. Why are you posting tweets and ETH adress etc.?

Crankautist: Please try to explain what you want to show to the community. Full article concerning the new advisor: https://medium.com/@envion/envion-welcomes-moritz-strube-as-advisor-bd5921e12e46 (Please do not manipulate font and color in that way. Please do not use capslock.)

MarkX2: see above

filipk: we already ansered to MarkX2. Please see my text above in this posting. In case you find something unansered after reading that please give us your question. Concerning the compute power: We will publish calculation details including costs and hashing power this week. To give you a rough understanding and a possible ETH mining configuration: 11200MH/s (ETH mining) at 114.000 USD - but please wait for some detailed and more exact numbers within the next days, maybe today. Publishing will take place at Telegram first and, in next email newsletter latest.

Vincent20100: see above

mrelich: thank you very much!

gabrielepopa: " I agree with Mark about the whole thing" is not something we could discuss as he is mainly stating that we are thiefs. Please try to give topics that we could speak of and please read our answers to his questions. Concerning the existence of the company: please use google or call the commercial register to confirm this topic. Also find names of the team on the website. There will also be a team picture within the next three days. We did a live video and have posted some other videos and will post furthermore within the next days. Please visit Facebook for more video content. Matthias was actually in Frankfurt at the financial center by the way. - Conercning the owners see my text above in this posting. - Concerning the CEO and his financial background: it was never said that he has invested 300m nor is this relevant for other projects. This is a project with the aim to decentralize mining infrastructure, please read our whitepaper. This is a project coming from a big team not just from one person. - Your assumption that envion would have fraudulent aims is not true. Please do your research. The team members give their names and you can find out a lot of things about them but nothing like you want to impute to them. - Where does the money go: please read the whitepaper, p5 to p9. - envion is incorporated in Switzerland like many many other [Suspicious link removed]panies mainly because of legal considerations. - your statement concerning the US investors is not true. US investors are not excluded. It is clearly stated under what circumstances US investors are allowed to invest. Respectively all your constructing assumptions based on that are also wrong. Please read the whitepaper or the legal section of the website.

Kibit

Activity: 162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:14:56 PM

good prospects for mining it seems
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: