Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:55:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125592 times)
RuhannS

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 01:57:51 PM

I think Envion will be the best ICO of mining equipment. All the others are not even close to what Envion is going to offer. not even close.

It is very reassuring to see a Hero Member with that amount of posts/experience to be of this opinion. It says a lot. I am very interested to see what happens in the following year. I believe Envion has all the software and hardware to back up their claims and business model. Let's what happens.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RuhannS

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 02:24:32 PM

Envion is selected by ICO Drops!  Cheesy  See https://icodrops.com/envion/

According to ICO Drops, Envion scores MEDIUM considering everything. They score the Hype Rate very high, the risk rate normal, but the ROI rate low. This is the information on 1 Dec 2017 at https://icodrops.com/envion/.

I am a little surprised about the ROI rate. Envion is claiming 161%. We all know the proof is in the pudding, but I would love to know why Coin Drops is rating the ROI low. Coin Drops don't motivate why they give these scores. According to them the ROI Rate is defined as follows:
"This parameter shows how much the token can grow after its exchanges entering. It means short-term and medium-term growth. The parameter depends on the ICO conditions and results of similar category projects in the past."
Maybe it's the past failures keeping the ROI score low?

Except for the ROI rate, I think Coin Drops are happy with Envion.

RuhannS

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 02:31:41 PM

Is there any bounty program.

The bounty program can be found right at the top of this thread. The bounty allocation is as follows:

Bounty Allocation:
25% Signature Bounty
20% Translation Bounty
15% Twitter Bounty
15% Facebook Bounty
15% Telegram Bounty
10% Blog Bounty

I think the translation bounty is already closed, but I think you can still aim for the rest. Good luck!

envion

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:28:45 PM

Envion is selected by ICO Drops!  Cheesy  See https://icodrops.com/envion/

According to ICO Drops, Envion scores MEDIUM considering everything. They score the Hype Rate very high, the risk rate normal, but the ROI rate low. This is the information on 1 Dec 2017 at https://icodrops.com/envion/.

I am a little surprised about the ROI rate. Envion is claiming 161%. We all know the proof is in the pudding, but I would love to know why Coin Drops is rating the ROI low. Coin Drops don't motivate why they give these scores. According to them the ROI Rate is defined as follows:
"This parameter shows how much the token can grow after its exchanges entering. It means short-term and medium-term growth. The parameter depends on the ICO conditions and results of similar category projects in the past."
Maybe it's the past failures keeping the ROI score low?

Except for the ROI rate, I think Coin Drops are happy with Envion.

We just published very detailed information on our ROI—which actually went up from when we published whitepaper.

Check it out here: https://medium.com/@envion/exemplary-hardware-specifications-kpis-of-envions-mmu-ff5fb77cd5da
Lituation

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:36:49 PM

damn this is a pretty amazing idea and I'm actually pretty staggered that nobody has attempted it in the past, would you say you're similar to other projects? I am actually genuinely curious to know which projects He would say that you're the most similar to.
envion

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:43:08 PM

Hi team, good news that the project has attracted some large investors. But please explain one thing to me, a potential small investor - I thought that the only way you plan to collect the money to start the project is via ICO, and that you are planning to distribute 100% of the profit to token holders. However, if you get other large investments outside the ICO, how would you distribute the profits then? Then it wouldn't be 100% of profits to token holders, as the large investors outside the ICO would also want their part of profit? Please explain.

Hi there.  

The ICO is essential to the success of envion, but the envion machine has more moving parts to it.  Envion distributes 100% of profits from Proprietary Operations (PO)—where envion owns and operates Mobile Mining Units—with our token holders.

If that were the only line of business, there would be no money to run the company.

The other part of the business is Third-Party Operations (TPO)—where a customer purchases MMUs and envion operates and maintains the mining units.  Envion distributes 35% of profits from TPO mining operations.  This has always been where envion's operating revenue comes from.

There are some important things to note about the difference between these two revenue streams:

First, the growth rate for PO is more or less fixed because there is a one-time investment, the ICO, and a 25% reinvestment policy that written into the smart contract.  Once the production run of PO MMUs financed by the ICO are deployed, growth will be steady at 25% forever.

Second, the growth rate for TPO is not fixed.  The more customers that want to purchase MMUs, the greater the growth of profits for envion AND for token holders who earn 35% of the TPO mining operations revenue.  This growth rate is infinite and PO is isolated from it.  That means if it grows, token holders earn more money. If it shrinks, PO will never be threatened—they are two separate business arms and, as indicated in the whitepaper, a separate business entity—a subsidiary of envion AG—will even be created to manage PO.

Lastly and most importantly, these are not two competing business divisions.  The PO MMUs will be the first to roll of the production line and the first to be deployed and installed.  The TPO units will only help to further corner the market and assure that envion gets the best deals, continues to innovate our product, and becomes and indispensable service provider to blockchain-dependent industries.

So this is a positive development for token holders.  More investment in the company means a healthier envion and a larger TPO operation which will increase dividends.  That was always part of the plan and now it's just happening faster than we could have imagined.

Tl:dr Token holders profit's are fixed for PO.  TPO growth is unlimited and token holders get 35% of TPO mining operations—that's the part that will scale much faster via these new deals.  There is no competition between the two.

Thanx for this answer Envion. We were discussing this very exact issue yesterday and wanted to post/ask it - but now we have the answer.

I do have one other question if you don't mind answering: As we have more MMUs running, the difficulty level of mining will probably increase. If we sell more MMUs to third parties, the mining difficulty will increase more and more. Is there some "sweet spot" where you will level off with the selling and production of more MMUs in order for your existing MMUs to remain effective and profitable? I know its difficult to answer as we know difficulty will increase anyway - whether Envion is there or not, but obviously we don't want to hang ourself with our own rope.
If this questions has already been asked, I apologise for the repetition, just show me the link and I will read the answer there.
Thanx

Hi.  I think the issue is less of a sweet spot in terms of planning for difficulty than the eventual growth in other blockchain infrastructure needs.  As mining becomes less profitable, other uses for our computational infrastructure will be more cost effective.  Whatever service the PO MMU's provide will bring profits to token holders.  Billions of dollars are being invested into blockchain technologies and they will all need reliable, enterprise-grade hardware infrastructure.

However, that's still far in the future.  We have already calculated difficulty into our model and you can see the Mining Excellence section of the whitepaper for more details.  Since we are capable of mining many different coins, we can also just mine what is profitable with the equipment we have.  All of these decisions are made dynamically based on the config of an individual unit and current market data.
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:14:39 PM

here a articel from btcecho for the german speaker about Envion: Mobile Mining Units
this can help more trader or interessant people to understand the target of this project!

https://www.btc-echo.de/25543-2/

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Saschaman

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:45:48 PM

I actually mine with a rival of yours, I must tell you, if you reinvest 25% of your proceeds in the hardware I would say you are not going anywhere, I mean it takes about 15 months to break even on average, and then you have another say 8 months or 10 with earnings then you need to replace the hardware. Sure there are better months, but since the whole industry becomes larger it is to be assumed that profits will be less. So with 25% of proceeds, IMHO, there is no way to replace the rigs.

Also can someone please tell me if the company really believes that there is a 161% ROI for the investor, that reminds me the example with the king and the beggar and the rice, in no time every investor would have more money as there is money in the whole world...

fm1984

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:16:05 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 12:12:02 AM by fm1984

I actually mine with a rival of yours, I must tell you, if you reinvest 25% of your proceeds in the hardware I would say you are not going anywhere, I mean it takes about 15 months to break even on average, and then you have another say 8 months or 10 with earnings then you need to replace the hardware. Sure there are better months, but since the whole industry becomes larger it is to be assumed that profits will be less. So with 25% of proceeds, IMHO, there is no way to replace the rigs.

Also can someone please tell me if the company really believes that there is a 161% ROI for the investor, that reminds me the example with the king and the beggar and the rice, in no time every investor would have more money as there is money in the whole world...

This was also one of my points... I expect as answer: "Yes we have calculated this in our business model, we have some big experts here. Read the whitepaper .. The answers are on Telegram" but in reality they give no real answers.

@envion

I can't wait for your fully automated container miners. But until you have them ready, I also want to take these classes for training powerplant personel who are going to maintain your MMU! Really I will even pay for it!

Thanks for your reply! A+ for the effort. F for the content. No real answers as expected. Where are the test results of your MMUs in 40 degree Celcius outside temperature ?
When are you going to give this "evidence " of big bank investing that caused you professionals to delay the ICO date?
How long was your estimate on profitable lifetime of your 96 ASIC miners that you gonna put in your >100000$ containers?

@Investors
I know German the article in Bitcoin-echo.de is written by someone who admits getting in crypto in 2017. no further experience. Contrary to this probably paid German article is the opinion of more experienced hacked.com https://www.hacked.com/ico-analysis-envion/amp/

The CEO says in the German article they want to have up to 1000 MMU to decentralize mining, that's like 10.0000 ASICS.., 😂😭😭 that's so ridiculous. I cant believe people are buying this nonsense. Bitmain releases that number of miners like in a month (of course they don't publish this numbers. Estimates by others online.) These people obviously Just want to get in crypto and collect easy money. This forum is also being flooded by paid puppets. I ask All of the normal users who use this forum to give their honest opinion
fm1984

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:53:49 PM

____
When the hardware is no longer able to mine profitably, then we use it for something else. Large enterprises as well as startups are investing billions into blockchain technologies and the computational power from these miners can be used to provide the physical infrastructure these businesses rely on.  The cost of the container itself is marginal compared to the GPU/ASIC price.  When they are completely obsolete and cannot provide any more value, the entire unit will simply be replaced.  That's part of what the 25% reinvestment is about—growth and deprecated MMU replacement.  That is all part of the ROI calculations.

The most important part of the above to me seems to be the first sentence.

My question is...what factors will cause a mining unit to become unprofitable...it seems I've seen any times that as the market grows larger, mining becomes less viable, but I would logically think the opposite is true...can someone explain this paradox to me please?

Hi !

I can try to explain it. But maybe I am wrong. It is actually very easy. You have Proof of Work crypto like Bitcoin, dash, Litecoin and ethereum that you can mine. There are also many many others. Most of this coins have limited supply, So you can only mine that much. On coinmarkepcap for example you can see Total supply ( how many coins are there ever gonna be, btc 21 million) and how much are there already mined and on the market. To avoid that everything is mined very fast ( for example in one year) and the market is flooded with coins, what could lead to Price drop (imagine All bitcoin was mined in 2011 when few people knew it), most coins have difficulty adjustment and reward adjustments. So if a lot of people are mining, doing work, difficulty goes up and with time rewards also get less per block ( please read white paper of bitcoin by Satoshi). So for example now a lot if people mine bitcoin, look at difficulty charts of last years. Difficulty is high. Asic miners brought mining to new level as they do more 'work' (they can calculate faster ). And with time as explained in Bitcoin white paper, rewards are reduced. So now in 2017 you saw huge rise in difficulty and less rewards. The people who mine most effective ( low electricity cost, effectiveness with good cooling, good software but also most hashpower get have the most left of their rewards) As price of bitcoin keeps rising, you still get profit from mining. Also big mining farms with tens of thousands miners already exsist, this is why these 1000 MMUs are a joke, and in these farms miners are joined in Pools/Grous to compete with others for the award each block. These companies can get good deals on electricity, miners as they buy in bulk. Even John McAffee started one. Secondly because they have everything in big facilities, maintainance can be done more easily as they are close to eachvother.

Then you can mine alternative coins and sell them with a profit. If I look at the top 10 crypto 1 or 2 years ago, a lot has changed. Mining the wrong coin could mean losses. For almost all top crypto with PoW algorithm there are this super computers or asic miners, except Monero 😀.

So this huge mining farms oppose a little bit the decentralized concept of crypto, this is why Ethereum wants to go to proof of stake so they don't get sabotaged by miners.

But the most important point is, to mine with profit you really have to know what you are doing. Spending a lot of money on equipment that is outdated in 6 months can be fatal. Just look at your PC or cellphone, how fast is the turnover? And as crypto is just starting to boom, a lot of companies are going to develop miners. So buying expensive asic miners putting them in a container worth >100 000$, in the dessert because of the cheap electricity and then saying with 25% of earnings to cover the new hardware, just shows how clueless Envion is.
160% profit in first year! This is just funny and unrealistic. It is bate for greedy people
cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:27:58 AM

Did you look into this?
https://medium.com/@envion/exemplary-hardware-specifications-kpis-of-envions-mmu-ff5fb77cd5da

There is everything you need to know about the 161% ROI.

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
Godsrevenge

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:53:38 PM

Yes, I'm a newbie in CC. And now, I'm not related anyhow to Envion.

But I checked the person behind and of the advisory board and there is no one "black scheep" among them. That's one of the reasons, why I'm convinced, that this is no scam.

I would not recommend to anyone to sell his house for investing here, but to bet a part of the "play money" on that story is fine in my opinion.

Perhaps some unanswered questions they have to answer following the ICO, perhaps the 166% are way too optimistic, but seems to be a lot of ICO's out there with way less substance.
kohlicool54

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:39:12 PM

Why it need 6 month for payment via cc ??
cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:02:06 PM

Why it need 6 month for payment via cc ??

Because Envion have to be sure there are no chargebacks after the payment. So it's just for the security.

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
noiva

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:21:17 PM

Hi,

Visa Debit card provides an alternative payment method??
borpolev

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:23:21 PM

Hello Envion, You wrote before that you like hard questions, so here is one of them !
I'm almost ready to invest, but I have a few questions about buying Envion tokens. I would like to buy them using Ethereum.
About KYC (know your customer) and AML (anti money laundering)- what are you going to do with customer data from ICO registrations? Do they only serve for AML control and then you are going to destroy them or will you store them? Do you have to automatically report all ICO token purchases over some limit (€ 1,000, € 10,000 or $ 10,000, € 15,000) somewhere (tax authorities etc.)?
This question could be interesting for more investors because some governments and financial authorities do not like cryptocurrencies and trading with them, and nobody wants to get into their viewfinder or get to their "blacklist" and get unnecessarily scrutinized by them (cryptos were created to give people back some financial privacy, which authorities don't like)
Also, there is a current case that "The bitcoin exchange Coinbase has been ordered to hand the IRS info on 14,355 of its highest-rolling customers". So I think we need to know if our personal data are going to be send somewhere and under what conditions.

Pfandgrinding

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:37:32 AM

Hello Envion, You wrote before that you like hard questions, so here is one of them !
I'm almost ready to invest, but I have a few questions about buying Envion tokens. I would like to buy them using Ethereum.
About KYC (know your customer) and AML (anti money laundering)- what are you going to do with customer data from ICO registrations? Do they only serve for AML control and then you are going to destroy them or will you store them? Do you have to automatically report all ICO token purchases over some limit (€ 1,000, € 10,000 or $ 10,000, € 15,000) somewhere (tax authorities etc.)?
This question could be interesting for more investors because some governments and financial authorities do not like cryptocurrencies and trading with them, and nobody wants to get into their viewfinder or get to their "blacklist" and get unnecessarily scrutinized by them (cryptos were created to give people back some financial privacy, which authorities don't like)
Also, there is a current case that "The bitcoin exchange Coinbase has been ordered to hand the IRS info on 14,355 of its highest-rolling customers". So I think we need to know if our personal data are going to be send somewhere and under what conditions.

Im also interested to hear the answer
Saschaman

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:42:11 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 07:21:39 PM by Saschaman

Did you look into this?
https[Suspicious link removed]mplary-hardware-specifications-kpis-of-envions-mmu-ff5fb77cd5da

There is everything you need to know about the 161% ROI.

What this article shows is, sorry to say, that you have either no idea or worse.

I have no time to go every over every aspect of calculation so I just pick a few:

A3) Average local energy prices, very very unlikely, on EEX ist 0.0435 on average and taxes are not included here so why would anybody offer you energy for less, anyway it will not make a large difference.

K3) Cost of an ASIC miner: 1945 USD, at least in Germany its impossible, since, including the PSU this is the price in China if you are very lucky. Then you need to fly it somewhere, pay customs, and especially VAT within Europe which you do not get back because the end product (cryptocurrencies) has no VAT on top. So the price of an ASIC is currently or a month ago more like 2400 USD.

K13) This is total nonsense, the mining profit decreases every month and will most probably reach zero profitability within 2 years. I am mining for many years and on average your profit will be about 50% per year and this only after quite some time when you dealt with many problems already. When the next generation of miners comes to the market earlier your hardware will be useless even faster than 2 years.
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

Also when profitability for ETH or Bitcoin drops dramatically then, with a large mining facility you cannot just switch to other coins.

Sure you can mine Einsteinium, no Problem, but with 1000 MMUS not, you cannot do it with some small coins you need to mine large coins and you will run into this problems just like now.

F) These costs are very unlikely, shipping a container 1000 USD ?, from where to where, usually even insurance cost more just for a short ride. Energy components, if you want to be safe is definitely more and don't forget, power stations don't have 50,100 or whatever KW plugs hanging around, you need to install transformators there for this purpose and long cables with large diameters made from copper, they can cost 20K USD easily for a single container. What about the cost of disposing of the units after lifetime, where is the insurance for transport, for the container and for the power station in case your equipment destroys it?

X) 1000 MMU´s that will require a shitload of people, handling, and organizing, bookkeeping, legal departments, monitoring and more.
pavelbazov77

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:14:13 PM

my review ico and Envion project in russian https://icoreview.ru/mobilnyj-majningovyj-junit-envion/  Roll Eyes
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:10:32 PM

Your Chance to be Part of a Change

11  DAYS and 21  HOURS and  52  MINUTES

a few more days then the time has come. ICO time

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: