Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:22:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125594 times)
kopambunareve

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:31:08 AM

I wanna buy more of this token, I'm guessing that best time would be a moment when EVN show up on an exchange, does anybody know when is it gonna be?

Ja sam uzeo 100 tokena ali sad mi je zao sto nisam jos, sto vise istrazujem sve mi se vise svidja ideja i mislim da ce lepo poslovati ako urade sve kao sto su rekli... Malo je bezveze sto moram da cekam 6 meseci zato sto sam uzeo preko kreditne ali nadam se da ce dobra dividenda da se skupi do tad...
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:20:24 PM

I wanna buy more of this token, I'm guessing that best time would be a moment when EVN show up on an exchange, does anybody know when is it gonna be?

I don't think so optimistic. This project has collected very big money. So Envion has huge capitalization. And coin price will have problems with growing up.
biplobmbhr

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:23:40 PM

Can one actually make use a mobile phone to mine?
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:40:41 PM

I want the community to know the content of my correspondence with our "dear bounty manager". Everyone can make conclusions himself ...

Hello, @yombu!

Unfortunately, your words differ from your actions.
In words, you claim that your goal is to honestly pay hunters for their honest work.
What do we see in practice?

1) Some people here have problems with their wallet address (their private keys is lost or compromised) and they ask you to change it - but you deny them!
Why?
No other explanation, besides - that you just do not want to bother with "extra" work - I do not see.
I.e., you answer all of them, in fact: "I'll pay for your work to someone else (for example - a thief), because I'm too lazy to change the address in the spreadsheet"!

2) Some hunters, like myself, have not received proper reflection of their work in the spreadsheet. Someone really did not read the rules carefully and made their reports here, but there are those (including me) who filled out the forms - but now he does not see his stakes in your calculations! I've missed my Twitter stakes in the 3rd and 5th weeks - but how can I now prove to you that I filled out the form? Anyway!

But even this is not important (if someone has completed a form or not, the main thing is that the person is WORKING FOR YOUR SUCCESS) - if you really wanted to honestly pay for our work - you would spend a little time now and take a check our links as evidence of our work. That's how all honest bounty managers act in other campaigns. Why do not you do this? I do not find again any other reason - except your unwillingness, alas.

3) Someone from the signature campaigns participants writes that his stakes have been updated. My stakes still did not change. Have you not yet verified everyone, or did you do it selectively? By what principle?

So, I summarize, @yombu:

or really do the real, complete and honest checking and accrual for all who worked for ENVION's success. Or stop hypocrites and don`t write us about your aspiration to reward everyone honestly and at the merits!

Sincerely yours.

Thank you for taking time to write a message.

1) As for wallet addresses, we can't change that because there is no way to verify if that users is real or is it a hacker. So we made a decision not to change any of them. It is YOUR responsibility to take all the nececary reprecautions to guard and to keep safe your wallet account.

2) If you filled a form, your info will be on the sheets. You see all the info on the sheet just as I do, and you have no activity for periods 3 and 5. As we said, multiple times, we will not accept any of the activity posted on the forum. I dont even know why are users posting there, no where in the rules is it said to post activity on the thread.

3) All the stakes are now updated. We have no obligation to share our methods of work with you.

To summarize it all: Rules are there to be followed.

Hello, yombu!

1) You either do not understand what you are writing about - or just sabotage normal work. In the vast majority of bounty campaigns, there are no problems with changing wallet addresses until the very last moment. And you do not have to invent non-existent reasons! Most of the forum participants have their addresses in their profile, or you can ask them to install it there. There is also the possibility of verification via e-mail. So do not expose yourself or me as stupid and do not understand anything. This issue is not worth a damn egg!

2) I know for sure - that I filled out all forms since the beginning of my participation in the campaign, but I can not prove it now! It was the main bounty campaign for me last months, which stood in my place in the first place - this is confirmed by the fact that I invested in it, and the fact that I had a signature! And if there was a failure (when sending or when making my data in a spreadsheet - I'm not to blame for this!).
But this is not the main thing! In honest bounty managers easily accept from participants proof of their work, because it is more important for them not to blur the reputation of the campaign with any accusations of dishonesty or fraud. You in words declare the day - but in reality you act in a completely different way! Why? What is more important for you - to save your time and tokens (for whom?) Or to distribute them fairly to all who really did their work honestly? This leads to bad thoughts - and in this no one except you is not to blame.

3) Let it remain on your conscience ...

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:02:12 PM

It should have been on few big exchanges already after raising over $100 millions in crowdfunding. They are surprisingly super slow in resolving things from token distribution to rewards allocation to their supporters. It seems they are just dragging the time and have no immediate plan yet. Many people are awaiting for Envion to be start trading on exchanges.
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:13:39 PM

It should have been on few big exchanges already after raising over $100 millions in crowdfunding. They are surprisingly super slow in resolving things from token distribution to rewards allocation to their supporters. It seems they are just dragging the time and have no immediate plan yet. Many people are awaiting for Envion to be start trading on exchanges.

Those many people waiting for Envion to be on exchanges failed to realize that these things take time. You simply don't distribute and list tokens on exchanges without putting everything in order. Post-ICO processes are very much important. So Y'all should keep calm.

lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:05:52 PM

i clicked the link but my tokens still locked
TYPE  TIME (UTC)  ETHEREUM  EVN TOKENS
ETH  14.01.18  0.2000  263.0060 

Free palestine
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:41:50 PM

I don't think so optimistic. This project has collected very big money. So Envion has huge capitalization. And coin price will have problems with growing up.
many tokens it did not prevent to grow even more, here the finished product and it seems to me that many people will want to have this token in their assets...
zMoon

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:44:28 PM

How can I get Envion to refund my Bitcoins? I'm from the US and I didn't know I can't invest in ICOs until they asked for proof that I am an "accredited investor". I told them I can't possibly do that and to refund my money. They said, and I quote: "There is no way we can simply conduct a refund since we have no instrument set up to do that."

So they are stealing from me? Huh
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:31:31 PM

How can I get Envion to refund my Bitcoins? I'm from the US and I didn't know I can't invest in ICOs until they asked for proof that I am an "accredited investor". I told them I can't possibly do that and to refund my money. They said, and I quote: "There is no way we can simply conduct a refund since we have no instrument set up to do that."

So they are stealing from me? Huh

If you have not already, you should stay updated with Telegram. I'm sure I read something about them manually issuing refunds. They probably just meant that you can not be automatically refunded. A human needs to send your BTC/ETH back to you and that may take time as they need to release tokens first.
zMoon

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:49:14 PM

If you have not already, you should stay updated with Telegram. I'm sure I read something about them manually issuing refunds. They probably just meant that you can not be automatically refunded. A human needs to send your BTC/ETH back to you and that may take time as they need to release tokens first.

I hopped on Telegram and had to dig deep into the chat logs to find meaningful answers. Someone working at Envion said they will, but each one has to be done manually after tokens are issued.

Thing is, I wish they'd just make it clear from the start rather than vague and then not responding to further e-mails. All that does is make things worse. Some trolls even told me (and others) we won't get refunds. Ugh.
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:36:23 AM

Is there some news about tokens? i still see mine locked on the site, i hope they put a button for unlock them within this week.
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:11:50 PM

Is there some news about tokens? i still see mine locked on the site, i hope they put a button for unlock them within this week.

26 January a blog post stated that in +/- 1 week the tokens will be released. 2-3 more days Tongue (max)

https://twitter.com/envion_org?lang=en

manazmej

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:48:32 PM

26 January a blog post stated that in +/- 1 week the tokens will be released. 2-3 more days Tongue (max)

https://twitter.com/envion_org?lang=en
bad that they generally blocked but it's good that for a short time it was done, it did not take long to wait...
isi93mlssirebel

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6v4PGxQW8o

minute 17  petro cointaner minig
cointrader83

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:26:42 PM

Hi guys!

Just logged in and my video verification box is missing (don't show on the dashboard) and my verification status changed back to submitted from verified. Anybody else having the same problem?
Nesako

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:34:30 PM

New investor update has been released:
https://medium.com/@envion/envion-investor-update-jan-31st-32af44b41bba

Good news in general and they have confirmed that the first Hardware purchase is on the way already, so things are already in motion!
Sparky71

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:50:26 PM

New investor update has been released:
https://medium.com/@envion/envion-investor-update-jan-31st-32af44b41bba

Good news in general and they have confirmed that the first Hardware purchase is on the way already, so things are already in motion!
The update is nice.  But again today my dashboard has changed.  Now my completed video ident has been removed.   I have an email saying KYC complete, but the dashboard shows in progress.  Hope this is just website issues.  Want to be in this for the long haul.
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:36:25 PM

Envion Investor Update

KYC is almost finished, tokens purchased with BTC are being distributed!

Dear investor, KYC is almost 100% complete, we started the process of distributing the EVN tokens to Bitcoin-customers. This process will take another 24-72hrs - and you will soon see a change in the dashboard, once its your turn. There will also be a button to a detailed instruction manual on how the process works. Listing on HitBTC is getting very close!
arba1967

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:26:26 PM

Hi guys!

Just logged in and my video verification box is missing (don't show on the dashboard) and my verification status changed back to submitted from verified. Anybody else having the same problem?

I have the same issue. I have contacted support abou this
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: