Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:55:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125594 times)
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:03:27 PM

Do we need a PIN? I just read KYC successful on the ENVION page dashboard, nothing else.. what to do now?
i wanted also to join telegram group but seems that i can't access, and i don't know why.. maybe i'm banned, i really don't know, never wrote there in past..
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:42:14 PM

if anyone can anwser me: I know that the token holders will be pays in ETH based on the no of tokens of each holder. Now, my question is: that payment will be made based of the value of the tokens in USD but in ETH at the moment value, or based on what? let's say, just to make it simple, That I have 1000 EVN. How much ethereum will I get for that is dependent on the price of EVN, the price of ETH, dependent of what? Procentage of something?
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:44:13 PM

The ROI is the dividend not whether the coin goes up or down in value they already got the money they could care less about the coin price sure would be nice for it to go up but would it really matter also the price of whatever their mining is unpredicatable to many variables its just a basic this is what you bought the tokens for this was the expected returns based on the current market time of the analysis
maardhayrule

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:47:34 PM

Laurent your ROI calculator doesn't really make much reference to the underlying token price appreciation (price growth). The token price in itself will not stay at $1. If ROI does indeed become $1.61 in a year, in traditional markets this sort of annual return would command a token valuation of $20+ (like getting an 8% annual dividend on a Google share for example). So in essence the sooner and lower people buy/top up the higher return they stand to make per token, starting with ICO participants.  They later people leave It i.e. the higher price per token, the lower as a percentage their return. So from my point of view although dividends have not yet started or reached maturity - the people buying earlier are the biggest winners.
ajieafianto

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:49:42 PM

A script sends out tokens to wallets and then another sends emails. When you unlock another script sends command through smart contract to unlock on ETH network or sends you PIN email.

This is ongoing. I don’t know when you personally will be picked by the script to get your email or token or whatever.
andiagung

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:50:58 PM

If I sent the payment from MEW will the ENV just get sent back to the same address or do I have to use metamask?
Can anyone help me with MetaMask and Etherdelta in private chat? I'm stuck on the very last step.
jhairrobernas

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:52:14 PM

Laurent there is already an EVN token in myetherwallet. Is this the same as our  token?
I havethe same question - i hv two ETH addresses my metamsk is unlocked but the other one os locked. i didt hv that before- whn i click on the email - unlock ur tokens nothing is happening
Wallets will be displayed here if and only if your KYC documents have been verified and you have completed all additional checks required for your investment (for example Accredited Investor document verification for US investors).
lyenolantin

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:59:23 PM

Let's not forget that calculations are based on today conditions and today mining difficulty. Nobody knows what those will be next year, not even thinking at 5-10-30 years. Be realistic!
Laurent there is already an EVN token in myetherwallet. Is this the same as our  token?
ArminH

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:14:30 PM

This is the funniest project ever.
A German company that doesn't allow German investors Cheesy
Of course they never would have got the permission from German authorities, but not even trying.... Cheesy
I've visited the 1st container in Berlin, it's just a bad joke.
They promise a fixed profit, which is just another joke.
The first exchange where it's listed is HitBTC! I can't stop laughing....
borpolev

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:50:41 PM

Of course they never would have got the permission from German authorities, but not even trying.... Cheesy

Why funny project? The fact that it doesn't allow German investors is not Envion fault - it's because the German laws. I like the fact that it's a security token instead of utility token, even if there are some disadvantages like not allowing German investors.
Why the container was a bad joke? The've got something to show at least, most of the ICO's don't have anything before the crowdsale.
The profit is not fixed, it should be increasing with reinvestments - even better.
And the Exchanges - HitBTC is just a start i believe, you also have EtherDelta, more to come..
I think it's a great project

borpolev

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:57:08 PM

Unfortunately ENV tokens lost almost all value, like all other tokens, cause this huge dip in bitcoin price. Many people bought ENV tokens at 1$ thinking that was good, but now when you see the price around 0.40$ this is so sad.. well, i hope we will recover, but if i had the money, i would buy more at this price.. 50% discount +

Can you please explain where can you see these prices? HitBTC?

I was checking Etherdelta as a few other users suggested above, but there is no ENV token there.

Yes, i see ENV on Etherdelta. You just simply need to add the contract manually in the bar like this.. this should be ENV tokens:  https://etherdelta.com/#0xd780ae2bf04cd96e577d3d014762f831d97129d0-ETH
Now went a little bit up, but before was also lower, around 0.30$

Well just looked at EtherDelta and the lowest sell bid is 0.00123 ETH, which is (at the current ETH price 824 USD) 0.00123*824 = 1.013 USD. 

ArminH

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:17:18 PM

Why funny project? The fact that it doesn't allow German investors is not Envion fault - it's because the German laws. I like the fact that it's a security token instead of utility token, even if there are some disadvantages like not allowing German investors.
Why the container was a bad joke? The've got something to show at least, most of the ICO's don't have anything before the crowdsale.
The profit is not fixed, it should be increasing with reinvestments - even better.
And the Exchanges - HitBTC is just a start i believe, you also have EtherDelta, more to come..

Well, I guess you invested and I don't wanna ruin your investment. As you can imagine I never invested and never will.

It's just my opinion. From a technological point of view the container is worthless (bad hash rate) and I don't think it will survive many transports, so they will have huge maintenance. But you are right, it's just the first one, maybe they get better.
Another point is the German electricty cartel, which isn't confined to price rigging (as usual), they do really weird things, e.g. water plants that produce electricty during daytime and then pump the water back during the night when electricity is cheap. Most of them are just not willing to sell their electricty cheaper, even if they lose more many when shutting down the plant. Same in France, Austria and many others.

And how can they guarantee a profit? What if market drops, like it did in the last weeks? What do you think where the money comes from?

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see such a project succeed, because electricity is always a refutation when you talk about crypto currencies. I just don't believe in this Wink

And even if they don't succeed, you can make money with it, so keep calm Cheesy
borpolev

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:25:49 PM

Well, I guess you invested and I don't wanna ruin your investment. As you can imagine I never invested and never will.

It's just my opinion. From a technological point of view the container is worthless (bad hash rate) and I don't think it will survive many transports, so they will have huge maintenance. But you are right, it's just the first one, maybe they get better.
Another point is the German electricty cartel, which isn't confined to price rigging (as usual), they do really weird things, e.g. water plants that produce electricty during daytime and then pump the water back during the night when electricity is cheap. Most of them are just not willing to sell their electricty cheaper, even if they lose more many when shutting down the plant. Same in France, Austria and many others.

And how can they guarantee a profit? What if market drops, like it did in the last weeks? What do you think where the money comes from?

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see such a project succeed, because electricity is always a refutation when you talk about crypto currencies. I just don't believe in this Wink

Well, you are right that the profit cannot be guaranteed - if cryptos go to hell, then this project follows them and most of other ICO's as well. It's a risky investment.
But I believe in cryptos even after the current drop, and this project looks better to me than most of other ICO's. So fingers crossed for they will be succesfull Smiley

GreatFelix

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:32:47 PM

I don't get your points - but you clearly did not go to the Envion Investor Meeting in late November. It just looks like you try to spread a bit FUD to grab some Envion Tokens cheaper. The moment I put my hand into the mining unit - that was filled up from top to bottom with hardware - I was blown away because of the (low) temperature inside.

The thing that you thinking that the MMU's just gonna stand around in Germany with our expensive power proves that you don't have knowledge - there is a market for renewable energy that is starving for a consumer to push the aggressive construction for new renewable energy power plants.
chayantoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:03:30 PM

ICOs are still pushing out great return results. I started with 1/5th the amount of money I now have in crypto 6 months ago - and this includes losing 50% in the recent decline. ENV is a great one to add to your list (!)  Just follow good companies, with logical business models and that give real token holder benefits.  That said, I bought ETN ICO, it went 1300% and they have no direct token benefits, just currency. That's an example of money following a good CEO/ Company and viral advertsing
hunsook

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:04:33 PM

I only buy small quantity because I don’t have much fund but I like when people that buy large quantity share the information. I see it as encouragement and it serves as motivation for me. So I love to hear from the Whales
sukhwindersingh

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:05:23 PM

Is funny I help some new guy today to transfer his tokens to his metamask and he had 105k and he was going to get an other 100k today in ED at $0.59  very nice guy and it was his first time here
Seattlle

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:06:11 PM

My statements are simply facts in response to questions, like Johnson I take inspiration from others. It gets you in conversations. I've already met an Ethereum foundation coder for a drink and UKs biggest sole miner just by asking questions. Don't be a wallflower.
Noocbiez

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:06:46 PM

Isn't that the point of the whole thing? When the token gets listed on 9th Feb, we should be able to Deposit them to HitBTC in order to trade with them, right? How are we going to transfer them when we cannot even get them in our wallets? Sad
Basasa35

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:08:13 PM

Still waiting for the answer to whether I should wait six months for the pin that was mentioned in my past email...there was no timeframe mentioned. Not sure where else to go on this. Asked four times
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: