Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:34:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125592 times)
adandarmawan

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

Why the btc buyers are still locked? Why we can’t transfer our tokens?
Though I got mail to unlock tokens and I have done still it shows they are in locked state
michaelalfrey

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:12:40 PM

Sounds like he's being scammed. You checked that? You simply can't buy at that level because there is no stock. If someone tells me they will sell me stock at 50% discount to market price I'll hit them with a hammer, they are trying to scam me.
tientien22

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:13:34 PM

Hi. How do we know when our tokens are unlocked?  During ICO stage I did click unlock on the email. Have always been able to see the ENV tokens on my metamask. But how do I know when they actually unlocked to be able to trade with?
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:46:43 AM

Hi. How do we know when our tokens are unlocked?  During ICO stage I did click unlock on the email. Have always been able to see the ENV tokens on my metamask. But how do I know when they actually unlocked to be able to trade with?

In my case can not transfer my tokens due to waiting for a "Pin code", I believe it's not just me who is waiting for this pin code.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:35:08 AM

In my case can not transfer my tokens due to waiting for a "Pin code", I believe it's not just me who is waiting for this pin code.

Not only you, there are many people who waiting for pin to transfer the tokens. Today I got a email that they are listing in hitbtc exchange and it is not possible for us to send the tokens to the exchange.
ArminH

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:10:55 AM

This is the funniest project ever.
A German company that doesn't allow German investors Cheesy
Of course they never would have got the permission from German authorities, but not even trying.... Cheesy
I've visited the 1st container in Berlin, it's just a bad joke.
They promise a fixed profit, which is just another joke.
The first exchange where it's listed is HitBTC! I can't stop laughing....

Why funny project? The fact that it doesn't allow German investors is not Envion fault - it's because the German laws. I like the fact that it's a security token instead of utility token, even if there are some disadvantages like not allowing German investors.
Why the container was a bad joke? The've got something to show at least, most of the ICO's don't have anything before the crowdsale.
The profit is not fixed, it should be increasing with reinvestments - even better.
And the Exchanges - HitBTC is just a start i believe, you also have EtherDelta, more to come..
I think it's a great project

Well, I guess you invested and I don't wanna ruin your investment. As you can imagine I never invested and never will.

It's just my opinion. From a technological point of view the container is worthless (bad hash rate) and I don't think it will survive many transports, so they will have huge maintenance. But you are right, it's just the first one, maybe they get better.
Another point is the German electricty cartel, which isn't confined to price rigging (as usual), they do really weird things, e.g. water plants that produce electricty during daytime and then pump the water back during the night when electricity is cheap. Most of them are just not willing to sell their electricty cheaper, even if they lose more many when shutting down the plant. Same in France, Austria and many others.

And how can they guarantee a profit? What if market drops, like it did in the last weeks? What do you think where the money comes from?

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see such a project succeed, because electricity is always a refutation when you talk about crypto currencies. I just don't believe in this Wink

And even if they don't succeed, you can make money with it, so keep calm Cheesy

I don't get your points - but you clearly did not go to the Envion Investor Meeting in late November. It just looks like you try to spread a bit FUD to grab some Envion Tokens cheaper. The moment I put my hand into the mining unit - that was filled up from top to bottom with hardware - I was blown away because of the (low) temperature inside.

The thing that you thinking that the MMU's just gonna stand around in Germany with our expensive power proves that you don't have knowledge - there is a market for renewable energy that is starving for a consumer to push the aggressive construction for new renewable energy power plants.
No I haven't been to the investor meeting, because I'm not an investor. I only visited the container in Berlin, as already mentioned.
Why should I spread FUD? And sorry, but this is a kids argument, cause only kids think a board comment will influence price Wink

I work for an energy supplier in Germany and I guess I have a good understanding of the market. I know that there are similar conditions in many other european countries. So you want to say that they transport the container to Asia or Africa? And you think this is efficient?

I would love to hear a reasonable answer, not only accusing others.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:42:50 AM

Of course they never would have got the permission from German authorities, but not even trying.... Cheesy

Why funny project? The fact that it doesn't allow German investors is not Envion fault - it's because the German laws. I like the fact that it's a security token instead of utility token, even if there are some disadvantages like not allowing German investors.
Why the container was a bad joke? The've got something to show at least, most of the ICO's don't have anything before the crowdsale.
The profit is not fixed, it should be increasing with reinvestments - even better.
And the Exchanges - HitBTC is just a start i believe, you also have EtherDelta, more to come..

Well, I guess you invested and I don't wanna ruin your investment. As you can imagine I never invested and never will.

It's just my opinion. From a technological point of view the container is worthless (bad hash rate) and I don't think it will survive many transports, so they will have huge maintenance. But you are right, it's just the first one, maybe they get better.
Another point is the German electricty cartel, which isn't confined to price rigging (as usual), they do really weird things, e.g. water plants that produce electricty during daytime and then pump the water back during the night when electricity is cheap. Most of them are just not willing to sell their electricty cheaper, even if they lose more many when shutting down the plant. Same in France, Austria and many others.

And how can they guarantee a profit? What if market drops, like it did in the last weeks? What do you think where the money comes from?

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see such a project succeed, because electricity is always a refutation when you talk about crypto currencies. I just don't believe in this Wink

I don't get your points - but you clearly did not go to the Envion Investor Meeting in late November. It just looks like you try to spread a bit FUD to grab some Envion Tokens cheaper. The moment I put my hand into the mining unit - that was filled up from top to bottom with hardware - I was blown away because of the (low) temperature inside.

The thing that you thinking that the MMU's just gonna stand around in Germany with our expensive power proves that you don't have knowledge - there is a market for renewable energy that is starving for a consumer to push the aggressive construction for new renewable energy power plants.
No I haven't been to the investor meeting, because I'm not an investor. I only visited the container in Berlin, as already mentioned.
Why should I spread FUD? And sorry, but this is a kids argument, cause only kids think a board comment will influence price Wink

I work for an energy supplier in Germany and I guess I have a good understanding of the market. I know that there are similar conditions in many other european countries. So you want to say that they transport the container to Asia or Africa? And you think this is efficient?

I think good questions are being asked and I wonder where the best place would be too look for an answer. Is the envion-team active on bitcointalk or do they focus more on the envion-telegram-chat in order to answer questions like this?

Sometimes a single post on bitcointalk can go viral though, depending on who picks it up and spreads it on for example twitter or in a relevant telegram-group.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:49:47 AM

Only to be clear: People who bought tokens with Ethereum should have unlocked tokens without any need for a pin, right?
Bitcoin partecipants should need the pin, and credit card partecipant should wait 180 days cause the chargeback risk.. is all right?
Another question, when the dividends will be paid? Annually or quarterly?
calxibe

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:14:23 AM

When do we get the tokens? Feels like I have waited for ever...

I participated in the ico with ethereum and is kyc accepted...
AppreciatingValue

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:18:44 PM

You gave some very valid points there, please ignore the guy that accuses you of spreading FUD (lol?). I share some of these concerns that you have mentioned, which is why I haven't participated in this ICO.

Is there a detail plan anywhere published by the team of Envion that shows us where exactly are they with the MMUs and where they plan to plug them in, how long do they plan to keep them there, etc?
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:31:25 PM

And haven't received tokens yet? Well, it's really interesting situation. What to say about bounty payments, if even investors haven't received their tokens...
calxibe

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

And haven't received tokens yet? Well, it's really interesting situation. What to say about bounty payments, if even investors haven't received their tokens...

No, I’m still waiting... just wondering if anyone else have received the tokens?
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:41:08 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 08:35:36 PM by CryptoGorilla

No, I’m still waiting... just wondering if anyone else have received the tokens?

If you are talking about bounty-tokens: no, haven't received anything. A notification by the bountymanager would be nicer than daily checking MEW.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:48:27 PM

With so many participants on facebook, signature and Twitter, every person will get very little token. there are too many people in the campaign. it was only for them to get a lot of advertising. Now the bounty people are getting very little token. Thousands are involved in this campaign. there are still some wonder how little token they get
Fofilet

Activity: 266
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:11:07 PM

Hi.

I have received my EVN token from the ICO. But I'm not capable to say when I get them, because I can't find any trace of them on Etherscan or Ethplorer with my ETH address...
But I can see them on Myetherwallet...

I have a question for the "dividends" : they will be send on the wallet where we stock them (Myetherwallet - ERC20 address ) ?

Thanks

(sorry if the question has already been answered before, I'm French, and looking into 100 pages is complicated Wink )

lagonlez

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:16:23 PM

When the dividend will be distributed?
xialan_lu

Activity: 335

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:45:02 PM

Hi.

I have received my EVN token from the ICO. But I'm not capable to say when I get them, because I can't find any trace of them on Etherscan or Ethplorer with my ETH address...
But I can see them on Myetherwallet...

I have a question for the "dividends" : they will be send on the wallet where we stock them (Myetherwallet - ERC20 address ) ?

Thanks

(sorry if the question has already been answered before, I'm French, and looking into 100 pages is complicated Wink )

sometimes if network overload or busy there is no tx id, so in my opinion this is normal. unless if you not receive the token you must find the problem, maybe because of bad transaction or something else
if you have a question just ask on telegram group there are many people will answer https://t.me/Envion
ManhattanProject

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:33:26 PM

Guys, dont spread that misleading information.
At Etherdelta EVN was mostly traded between USD 0.7 ~ 1.0 all days
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:40:38 PM

Hey all, I managed to get a small amount of ENV tokens in ICO and they were sent to my Eth wallet a couple of weeks ago.  I paid via Eth so I think this was much quicker than people paying via BTC.

Do i know need to 'invest' these tokens to earn their interest/dividends from mining or will i automatically recieve them based on how many tokens I have in my ether wallet?

I cant specifically find an answer....

thanks

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:44:12 PM

Also, does it bother anyone that all their images on their website of trucks with their logo and shipping containers with mining gear inside them etc are all photoshopped?

Even though i'm invested I still rate this project about a 40% chance of being a scam!

Hopefully the 60% chance of it being a legit mining operation are correct because I really like the idea of this business.

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: