Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:12:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐶 [ANN] Zkylos – Make pets great again! 🐶🐱🐴  (Read 13284 times)
zkylos

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:55:37 PM

Any explanation on why you chose Waves to service your database? Also, when and where are you going to exhibit next?

Due to practical reasons. Waves are fast, cheap and steady. Plus we know the guys personally.

Next event is coming in a short while! Stay tuned!
i agree on that, many snob the waves platform because they dont know how to trade on it. I hope more ico and airdrop will be made on the waves platform. your project is very nice, im looking forward for the success of your project.

Dear Patmille! We share your opinion of Waves. Glad we are on the same page. Would love to thank you for the support as well!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oacorewsoni

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:34:36 PM

Any explanation on why you chose Waves to service your database? Also, when and where are you going to exhibit next?

Due to practical reasons. Waves are fast, cheap and steady. Plus we know the guys personally.

i agree on that, many snob the waves platform because they dont know how to trade on it. I hope more ico and airdrop will be made on the waves platform. your project is very nice, im looking forward for the success of your project.

Dear Patmille! We share your opinion of Waves. Glad we are on the same page. Would love to thank you for the support as well!

Probably Wave is the best choice for you  Cool
DelevIsak

Activity: 190

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:47:21 PM

Will your project mean that I will be able to register my new puppy online?
J@soN

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:57:12 PM

Why another token bruhhh.. Easy money is it i guess is it?
Well nothing is more important than easy money right.
Just make another smart contract then we publish our roadmap and white paper..
Make sure our roadmap is what viral/trending now on Bitcointalk.
cryptokitten is viral now, we make puppy! damn! good freaking idea!
zkylos

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:41:29 PM

Probably Wave is the best choice for you  Cool

As it was mention- serves our needs perfectly!  Wink
zkylos

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:44:24 PM

Will your project mean that I will be able to register my new puppy online?

Oh yes! Most definitely! All the paperwork and related annoying bureaucratic formalities will be resolved within the seconds. This is the whole point-to offer ourselves (dog enthusiast) the best possible all-in-one solution!
zkylos

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:58:34 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 08:09:18 PM by zkylos

Why another token bruhhh.. Easy money is it i guess is it?
Well nothing is more important than easy money right.
Just make another smart contract then we publish our roadmap and white paper..
Make sure our roadmap is what viral/trending now on Bitcointalk.
cryptokitten is viral now, we make puppy! damn! good freaking idea!

Not really, my friend! We completely understand your frustration with most of the current ICOs issuing their tokens like there is no tomorrow and trying to make easy money on whatever they can using blockchain where it is not really necessary just like an add on and attraction. This is a HUGE problem for the cryptocommunity.
If you will have a closer look at the Zkylos platform mechanics (have a look at WP) and what problems we are trying to solve (in two words: building a global and most complete dog related register which hasn't been attempted before) you shall see clearly that we are one of the few project where blockchain is the CORE SOLUTION of the problem we are trying to sort out.
This technology has finally given us opportunity to solve what was before unsolvable.
Thus, we think,we have the right to run an ICO hence this is a truly BLOCKCHAIN RELATED project apart from being about the dogs. And, most importantly, we do not force our users to use our tokens as there is no need for that Wink
Zekia1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:24:50 PM

Are you planning to get listed on the exchanges? Any predictions on the token price?
zkylos

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:41:34 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 03:57:48 PM by zkylos

Are you planning to get listed on the exchanges? Any predictions on the token price?

We are negotiating with the number of exchanges. It will be clearer which ones and when we will sign the agreement with a bit later on, probably when the ICO itself will kick off.
At Zkylos we know how important it is to ensure that the price of the token is rising after it hits the exchange so we have taken certain measures to ensure our token is table:
1) Bounty program tokens will be bought out by Zkylos immediately after the ICO is complete so the bounty program members won't sell them at the exchanges right away (like they tend to do)
2) The team and advisor's tokens shall be frozen for 6 month after the ICO is complete, so nobody will sell them right away either
3)Zkylos is going to buy out 75% of the distributed tokens by paying the dividents from the profits the company will make, limiting the number of tokens to 100000000 out of 350 mln and burning the tokens bought out.
4) Once the number of tokens in circulation is limited to 100mln we shall start distributing the dividents at the amount of 60% from the overal profit.

As you can see-holding our tokens for most of the people will be a very profitable thing to do indeed.
lotosyoung

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:34:45 PM

Will everyone need to buy tokens to be able to use the platform services?

zkylos

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:58:37 PM

Will everyone need to buy tokens to be able to use the platform services?
In order to use the platform you won't need to buy our support token ZSK- we will use it as a tool to gather backing for our project. ZSK gives the backers the right of profit share in the future as well as can be freely exchanged or passed on to the other holders outside the platform. Zkylos itself shall be serviced using ZZZ utility token which will be applied as a settlement mechanism and will be used strictly on the platform.
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:10:30 PM

Is this only for certain types of dogs or for any dog? Will I be able to register puppies for a mixed breed?
zkylos

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:35:02 PM

Is this only for certain types of dogs or for any dog? Will I be able to register puppies for a mixed breed?

As it says in our slogan: all dogs matter for us!  Wink Not only pedigree dogs need to go through various bureaucratic registration procedures: obtaining health certificates, puppies registration etc. All the dogs and their owners will find our services helpful!
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:59:16 PM

You have two types of tokens am I right? So two tokens to enter the exchanges?
mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:10:35 PM

As it says in our slogan: all dogs matter for us!  Wink Not only pedigree dogs need to go through various bureaucratic registration procedures: obtaining health certificates, puppies registration etc. All the dogs and their owners will find our services helpful!

All dogs are equal  Grin Grin Grin
zkylos

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:24:46 PM

You have two types of tokens am I right? So two tokens to enter the exchanges?

No. Only ZKS will enter the exchange and will be tradable. ZZZ will serve as a service token on the platform. ZZZ not intended for a free circulation outside the platform.
zkylos

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:25:44 PM

All dogs are equal  Grin Grin Grin

We think dogs are simply great. All of them  Wink
Oxanduan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:01:56 PM

Liking the idea. Hope you are not scammers. Because this is stupid to be ones because you guys can succeed. This is , probable, the first ICO for donkeys which I would invest into. Good luck if you are good people indeed!
zkylos

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:32:26 PM

Liking the idea. Hope you are not scammers. Because this is stupid to be ones because you guys can succeed. This is , probable, the first ICO for donkeys which I would invest into. Good luck if you are good people indeed!

Cheers my friend! We really appreciate your support and rest assured we are not the ones to earn for couple of Ferraries on our supporters account! We love what we do, we have a great idea, great people and awesome product to offer. No need for cheating we shall succeed!  Wink
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:23:18 PM

Which counties are you planning on operating?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: