Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:12:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐶 [ANN] Zkylos – Make pets great again! 🐶🐱🐴  (Read 13285 times)
zkylos

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:52:38 PM

I've got a cat. Will this work for me?  Grin

I have a horse. Will this work for us?? Smiley Smiley

Eventually — yes! Smiley
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zkylos

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:10:50 AM

My father used to breed german shepherds before getting into accident, don't remember having too much troubles with kennels

There actually are. And a lot of them. No payment transparency, fund expenditure is uncontrolled, they are slow and they do whatever they want. We solve these problems. Once and for all Smiley
zkylos

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:32:40 AM

The idea looks nice! If it really takes this efforts to get the papers from kennels, they should burn in hell!

The funny thing is that you do not need "the papers" any more. Everything is digital. We can not keep on living in the stone age...
mister_john

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:23:57 AM

where can I read about bounty?
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:41:33 AM

So what about WP?
zkylos

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:35:45 AM

where can I read about bounty?

We are working on it. Once everything is ready we will let you guys know straight away!
zkylos

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:07:51 PM

So what about WP?

In few days time will be here. Maybe even less! Just stay tuned.
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:39:29 PM

No way. DOGS on blockchain. Sounds very intriguing!
we already have DOGS in chain but instead of using S we use E. And this project not to put DOGS in chain but to put dog owner as part of chain. Clever idea, but since i didn't know anything about dog and their needed so i cannot talk about it.

Well, this is rather different project. Blockchain is here to make our lifes easier and more convenient. That is what we will do with the dog owners worldwide. As dog owners ourselves we feel the pain and cannot accept victimization of any kind from kennels and other organizations.

Dogs do not really have too much needs. At least there is none that dog owners can not cope with. While dog owners actually do have some needs and problems that can not be solved within the existent infrustructure. So, that is what we are about to change Smiley

Nah i think i will waiting for WP to get more clear about it. Awesome concept but i think for your project after gather community here, you need to get in touch with dog owners community so your business model (specially costumer segment) can be fulfilled.
zkylos

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:57:43 PM

we already have DOGS in chain but instead of using S we use E. And this project not to put DOGS in chain but to put dog owner as part of chain. Clever idea, but since i didn't know anything about dog and their needed so i cannot talk about it.

Well, this is rather different project. Blockchain is here to make our lifes easier and more convenient. That is what we will do with the dog owners worldwide. As dog owners ourselves we feel the pain and cannot accept victimization of any kind from kennels and other organizations.

Dogs do not really have too much needs. At least there is none that dog owners can not cope with. While dog owners actually do have some needs and problems that can not be solved within the existent infrustructure. So, that is what we are about to change Smiley

Nah i think i will waiting for WP to get more clear about it. Awesome concept but i think for your project after gather community here, you need to get in touch with dog owners community so your business model (specially costumer segment) can be fulfilled.

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We are dog owners oureselves. And we are taking our dogs to shows. And in many different countries. And maaaany of us are concerned with kennels behaving this way. And most of all, everybody would love to get better service for less money, right?  Wink
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:53:02 PM

Now if this can work with all of the animals
THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE!
mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:16:22 PM

I dont understand how this works Sad
zkylos

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:40:29 PM

Now if this can work with all of the animals
THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE!

It is going to be HUGE  Wink Only canine market itself is quite big. Most importantly, we do solve real problems. When scaled to other pets and animals market, it will be huge, as you said.
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:29:55 AM

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We are dog owners oureselves. And we are taking our dogs to shows. And in many different countries. And maaaany of us are concerned with kennels behaving this way. And most of all, everybody would love to get better service for less money, right?  Wink

Absolutely agree with better service for lee money. That what we are looking for any services our there. And project that start from our experience is the best! and that was what you did. Awesome and good luck with this project dev. Keep Spread the world And Make Dog Great Again!
zkylos

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:26:09 AM

Absolutely agree with better service for lee money. That what we are looking for any services our there. And project that start from our experience is the best! and that was what you did. Awesome and good luck with this project dev. Keep Spread the world And Make Dog Great Again!

We will rock the place. Blockchain is here to make our lifes easier. We love animals and we truly believe that all of us deserve better. Less money paid for better service.

Thank you!
ctyptoinvader

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:22:53 AM

Does this project have competition?
martinbridger

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:07:00 PM

Bounty bounty bounty???
Greattoken

Activity: 152
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:20:28 PM

Does this project have competition?

I've never seen something like this

🚀 BumpToTOP.com 🚀 Dominate the Search Results with AI-Powered Link Building Packages 🚀
SPRRW

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:24:26 PM

Waves will be used as the blockchain platform for the Zkylos project ... bad choice  Sad
Why do you think so?

▬▬▬▬▬▬► U D I A R  ◄▬▬▬▬▬▬
║▬ Blockchain-based marketplace of intellectual property turnover ▬║
► Whitepaper   ► Announcement    ► Slack
Greattoken

Activity: 152
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:28:41 PM

I watched your video
Is this your dogs there?

🚀 BumpToTOP.com 🚀 Dominate the Search Results with AI-Powered Link Building Packages 🚀
SPRRW

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:33:36 PM

I am actually glad the team made this announcement before they have everything ready like WP, landing page and things like that
This shows that they want to bring the idea to the crowd and see feedback
Im not to share this statement. It looks more like making noise from nothing. Is this a new kind of marketing - to sell before producing?) Simple business ethics advices to prepare properly before any announciation.

Though I wish good luck to the team.

▬▬▬▬▬▬► U D I A R  ◄▬▬▬▬▬▬
║▬ Blockchain-based marketplace of intellectual property turnover ▬║
► Whitepaper   ► Announcement    ► Slack
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: