Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐶 [ANN] Zkylos – Make pets great again! 🐶🐱🐴  (Read 13294 times)
zkylos

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:51:17 AM

nice idea! gl guys Smiley
but why did you decide to use blockchain for this project? will ur tokens be usable in the future?

Blockchain is needed for transparency reasons. Fund expenditure of national kennels lacks it. We do not tokenize everything around, neiher we force anyone to use our token to perform transactions. On the contraty, we create more trust by implementing blockchain in canine data processing as now everything will be open and clear.

We keep ID's and haches of every transaction in blockchain. Moreover, it order for transaction to be performed one token has to validate it. Therefore it is impossible to hide anything from the kennel side. Transaction has clear costs and it is being validated with a token. As transparent as it gets Smiley

Tokens issued on Ethereum give token holder right for profit distribution frim the project. Since it is ERC20 token, it obviously will be traded on 3rd party platforms (cryptoexchanges). We will also perform buyback of issued tokens, limiting the amount of tokens in circulation to 25% from the initial volume. That is pretty usable Smiley
on which cryptoexchanges would be traded your token?

We are currently negotiating terms with several exchanges. Will list them down once we have the agreement in place.
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:08:53 PM

I've got a cat. Will this work for me?  Grin

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
zkylos

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:43:50 PM

Yes. Eventually. When Zkylos expans further to other markets  Smiley
The mechanics are the same.
leukocytenag

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:43:22 PM

What is the key idea of the project?
zkylos

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:01:53 PM

The key idea of the project is to make life of dog owners easier and cost effective. We do it by uniting all of the participants of the canine market into one ecosystem: dog owners, breeders, kennels, vets and governmental organizations. Zkylos stores and processes all of the data related to dog activities faster, more secure and most importantly cheaper.
Kibit

Activity: 162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:09:08 PM

what's about bounty campaign?
zkylos

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:12:37 PM

what's about bounty campaign?

Still looking for experienced Bounty programme manager...
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:24:41 PM

No way. DOGS on blockchain. Sounds very intriguing!
we already have DOGS in chain but instead of using S we use E. And this project not to put DOGS in chain but to put dog owner as part of chain. Clever idea, but since i didn't know anything about dog and their needed so i cannot talk about it.
zkylos

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:11:14 PM

No way. DOGS on blockchain. Sounds very intriguing!
we already have DOGS in chain but instead of using S we use E. And this project not to put DOGS in chain but to put dog owner as part of chain. Clever idea, but since i didn't know anything about dog and their needed so i cannot talk about it.

Well, this is rather different project. Blockchain is here to make our lifes easier and more convenient. That is what we will do with the dog owners worldwide. As dog owners ourselves we feel the pain and cannot accept victimization of any kind from kennels and other organizations.

Dogs do not really have too much needs. At least there is none that dog owners can not cope with. While dog owners actually do have some needs and problems that can not be solved within the existent infrustructure. So, that is what we are about to change Smiley
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:35:08 AM

The project seems to be legit
Will wait for the documentation
Will follow  Wink
Hoxysado

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:23:00 AM

The idea looks nice! If it really takes this efforts to get the papers from kennels, they should burn in hell!
chefpetroff

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:29:04 AM

Great idea. I will be looking out for you guys!

P.S. Love the subject line  Grin
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:29:29 AM

hehe you put a lot of love into the graphic on the OP Smiley nice little puppy and the purposes blockchain is going to serve become more and more specific obviously Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:10:09 PM

I've got a cat. Will this work for me?  Grin

I have a horse. Will this work for us?? Smiley Smiley
Alex Storm

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:21:12 PM

My father used to breed german shepherds before getting into accident, don't remember having too much troubles with kennels
Will find out
DrToken

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:01:42 PM

GOOD LUCK!
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:13:57 PM

Well in Sweden all of the documentations is very digital and you don't wait for things
If you look to get a title that needs to be confirmed by FCI then it might be a hassle. I know
Otherwise whatever is done in the country is not a trouble
At least here. But I know that in other countries that are not very advanced in technology it is hard
Also there are many rules from kennels and it is very anoying
I need to see more details to say how this project work. Maybe  they do good things. Need to analise  Cool
pat3fr

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:14:42 PM

Your project seems to me like an interesting one. Should look through it closely.
zkylos

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:18:30 PM

The project seems to be legit
Will wait for the documentation
Will follow  Wink

Everything is coming within few days hopefully! Very nice to get such a lovely and kind feedback! Thanks!
zkylos

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:23:41 PM

hehe you put a lot of love into the graphic on the OP Smiley nice little puppy and the purposes blockchain is going to serve become more and more specific obviously Smiley

Not only graphics Smiley We are fed up big time with these guys doing whatever they want. It is few them and many of us Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: