Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:36:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Buy Bitcoin Now - At USD6000  (Read 2469 times)
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:26:26 PM

Why $6,000? And why not $5,000? Two things are happening right now. The value of Bitcoin is going down (down by 20% during the last 48 hours) and the value of Bitcoin Cash is going up (+200% since the last 2 days). I am neither selling, nor buying any BTC until the situation becomes clear.

A wise thing to do right now, as expected the fall started even before the fork, quite earlier. And as usual the altcoins climbed and climbing.
Better to hold on for few days and realize the situation to move ahead to trade or invest. I was thinking to sell some as I doubt it will fall more and thus buying more Bitcoins to enjoy when it rebounds upward.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:34:43 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin is down at 6350 dollars and I hopr it will increase again soon as possible.
So if you have extra money in your wallet buy bitcoin now but invest only you can afford to lose.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 08:39:42 PM

Why $6,000? And why not $5,000? Two things are happening right now. The value of Bitcoin is going down (down by 20% during the last 48 hours) and the value of Bitcoin Cash is going up (+200% since the last 2 days). I am neither selling, nor buying any BTC until the situation becomes clear.

A wise thing to do right now, as expected the fall started even before the fork, quite earlier. And as usual the altcoins climbed and climbing.
Better to hold on for few days and realize the situation to move ahead to trade or invest. I was thinking to sell some as I doubt it will fall more and thus buying more Bitcoins to enjoy when it rebounds upward.

$6000 will be the 1st test...
but the real test is $5500...
if under $5500...direction $3250

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:59:35 PM

I have also observed that mate and there's nothing can stop on those altcoins to gain its value for the future, because it has been already predicted earlier this month that after dumps of all alts value we can experience massive pumps of alts because of the expensive price of bitcoin. By the time more will be buying alts, the people who think of quick profit will eventually sells their coins when they reach their target value, so it will fluctuate its price again same with how bitcoin behaves it price fluctuations.

francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:41:57 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin is down at 6350 dollars and I hopr it will increase again soon as possible.
So if you have extra money in your wallet buy bitcoin now but invest only you can afford to lose.
The bitcoin price now drops probably because of cancellation of segwit and absolutely price I think will recover or increase. Because usually bitcoin is volatile and the swing in the market is normal. So even price drops little always invest on what you think you can afford.
thinair (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:15:24 AM

My post was when bitcoin was around $6000, before the peak of $7500. 
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:25:05 AM

That's right, if you do not want to be chagrined then do not buy bitcoin now, I'm sure bitcoin prices will still go down again but still in high level at $5000. You're better to wait for it if you want to buy bitcoin, be patient for good results.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:57:59 PM

That's right, if you do not want to be chagrined then do not buy bitcoin now, I'm sure bitcoin prices will still go down again but still in high level at $5000. You're better to wait for it if you want to buy bitcoin, be patient for good results.

Yeah it's important to see what the market is going to do tomorrow when the new starts.
I also believe there is still some more room for moving down another leg.
Maybe they try to scare the users as much as possible go below $5000 for a short time.
Everybody expects $5000 to happen. So the bears may try to push us down to $4500 or so if possible. Wall Street wants in. And they want the coins from you as cheap as possible. Just expect the worst! Maybe going lower than 5k. Maybe no quick recovery like the other 4 times this year. They may test your patience. That's my point on that!
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:07:36 PM

If our goal is being a hodler then i prefer buying on every price drop. but as a trader i will wait for 3000 $ i am sure we will touch this price before 2018
then i will go all in and not worry more drops cause i will be a hodler
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 02:43:07 PM

$6000 will be the 1st test...
but the real test is $5500...
if under $5500...direction $3250

For once i'm right...

ha_ham_bk

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:12:43 PM

To preddict the market, we have to pay attention to the more stable prices before and after Mt. Gox in 2013/2014.

For many years from 2009 to 2013 the price was about USD 8. Then comes Mt. Gox. After Mt. Gox the price corrected until it was USD 200-300, the lows in 2015. So the rather stable range was USD 300 to USD 460 at end March/May 2016. March was the time when the Japanese parliament started to debate regulating bitcoin and it was the best that can happen - for Japan to formally licensing bitcoin exchanges. So it was also about May 2016 that the market took off until the present level of USD 6000.   

So the most likely reason for this exceptional rally should be the legalization of bitcoin by Japan. Probably many who have paid attentions to Japan could have predicted the outcome and started buying. If this is true, then prices would naturally correct - markets always correct.

So how do we predict the bottom line of this coming correction. We go back to what was the stable range before the rally - it was from USD 300 - 400. So this was the "psychological" price expectation from before and it is this range that we must pay attention to. This is all about human psychology - the market does have a memory of the most recent past. Say a x5 or a x10 should be a very high jump, i.e. USD 1500 - 3000.

Now people would like to belief that there are "many out there" waiting to buy bitcoins as it was "...the best money...etc". Then ask - why were they not buying throughout 2015 before the Japan's debate news? Why now? I don't know if 15 Nov plays a part. But common sense says :
      "Don't buy now".
It may even be wise to lock in some "real" fiat money instead.

Another question that others should ask:
      "Where does this USD 6000 quote come from?".
Is it really true that there is a "spot" market between BTC and USD. But how can trading exchanges give spot quotes when a bitcoin confirmation of 6 blocks may take hours? So we have to know how "spot" real is the USD 6000/BTC that we are given.   

Also ask:
"If you want to sell your bitcoins now, would the orders get through with confirmation?"
"How long does the sell confirmation takes?"
"Are there real buyers at current prices?"

I think this is the best time to buy Bitcoin.
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:35:31 PM

If our goal is being a hodler then i prefer buying on every price drop. but as a trader i will wait for 3000 $ i am sure we will touch this price before 2018
Do you really think that price can crash and go back to $3000 once again in coming months? To be honest I don't think that we will again see that low price of bitcoins as that price is history now and right now price is dropping but I don't see anything going below $5000 and if you are waiting for $3000 to buy bitcoins then you are really wasting your time as that price is impossible to see now and price will start rising again in coming months.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:48:38 PM

but as a trader i will wait for 3000 $ i am sure we will touch this price before 2018

As trader you're going to wait for $3000? Traders don't need significant market movements in order to start taking advantage of them, but you apparently do. If you're so sure that the market will go down that much before the end of this year, then sell all you have right now, and buy everything back at the $3000 level. If you don't do so yourself, your words hold zero value, and you then can't expect anyone else to take you seriously from that point. You're basically throwing a rock through your own windows then....
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:03:30 PM

but as a trader i will wait for 3000 $ i am sure we will touch this price before 2018

As trader you're going to wait for $3000? Traders don't need significant market movements in order to start taking advantage of them, but you apparently do. If you're so sure that the market will go down that much before the end of this year, then sell all you have right now, and buy everything back at the $3000 level. If you don't do so yourself, your words hold zero value, and you then can't expect anyone else to take you seriously from that point. You're basically throwing a rock through your own windows then....

You guys expect the bitcoin value correction is at 3k but I do not think that will be happened on bitcoin now or in future. I am really sure that this is the buy the bitcoin. We will find the better value in some weeks and started increasing again to touch the peak value in the chart.
I think you are stupid and think bitcoin to see the scratch again since there is no possibility in the chart.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:14:37 AM

Price will not fall more because people are buying as much as they can and this thing is giving rise to the prices so if you are willing to buy and aiming to achieve big profit in future then you must have to buy now because maybe 6.3k value will not come back again and don’t wait for more it will lead you to buy coin at higher prices and I also bought btc in this fall because who know what will be price at very next morning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: