Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:51:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SOLD OUT] BABB - Bank Account Based Blockchain  (Read 45065 times)
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:19:05 PM

the distribution of bounty has been divided, this is the moment when to BABB down. i am sure the drop will be more than 20% because it is coin to bounty very much.for those who want to buy this is the right time
Almost flat if the coins for bounty already distributed will go down this time it could be nice to put a net to collect coins at a cheap price maybe a lot of bounty hunters who sell at the beginning.
bounty campaign participants will definitely sell when the payment has been distributed then the price of the tokens will surely fall and make instability prices and conditions like this is a lot happening in the ico project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:26:21 PM

I also think price is already at bottom level so this could be safe zone to invest into this project. So that I also buying this token because there is good chance for comeback when the team will announce some updates surely it will bring nice impact on the price.
to my mind, this the best time to buy some BAX tokens because the price is low enough to upgrade our portfolio  Cheesy
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:01:50 AM

the distribution of bounty has been divided, this is the moment when to BABB down. i am sure the drop will be more than 20% because it is coin to bounty very much.for those who want to buy this is the right time
Almost flat if the coins for bounty already distributed will go down this time it could be nice to put a net to collect coins at a cheap price maybe a lot of bounty hunters who sell at the beginning.
bounty campaign participants will definitely sell when the payment has been distributed then the price of the tokens will surely fall and make instability prices and conditions like this is a lot happening in the ico project

it can not be avoided that the bounty hunter might dump babb tokens. perhaps giving some other people an opportunity to buy more tokens for a very cheap price. i think after they dump, the price will be stable because no one will be dumping anymore.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:10:01 AM

it can not be avoided that the bounty hunter might dump babb tokens. perhaps giving some other people an opportunity to buy more tokens for a very cheap price. i think after they dump, the price will be stable because no one will be dumping anymore.

This is not getting stop price is keep going down every day last time I picked and thought this is dip but again it moved to another low level. I hope very soon this storm will be finished and we enter into recovery phase.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:21:26 AM

ya nek due duit bos..all coin is dropped now bos, like pundi x ?? you should sell at first time bounty distribution and buy when moment like this..
comradepay

Activity: 546

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:53:20 AM

Not always in the fall of the price bounty hunters are to blame. Big bonuses for early investors often lower the price more than sales bounty hunters

Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:21:41 AM

Not always in the fall of the price bounty hunters are to blame. Big bonuses for early investors often lower the price more than sales bounty hunters

Bounty hunters can't dump the price of any tokens. Percent of all tokens paying as bounty is too low to change the tokens price.

TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:04:44 AM

Bounty hunters can't dump the price of any tokens. Percent of all tokens paying as bounty is too low to change the tokens price.

It's tough to gage exactly why the market moves the way it does. However it has been seen that when BTC and ETH go down everything attached to them does too.

For the latest news check out the telegram channel. There is always someone there to answer questions : https://t.me/babb_official
comradepay

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:53:56 AM

They can do this if the volumes on the exchanges are very low and this very often occurs. But if the volumes are large, then bounty hunters can not significantly affect the rate

Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:41:30 PM

Check it out guys, the latest release, fresh off the Babb presses:

https://medium.com/babb/progress-update-1-20-03-18-603af9bd165e
meemiinii

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:27:58 PM

This is not getting stop price is keep going down every day last time I picked and thought this is dip but again it moved to another low level. I hope very soon this storm will be finished and we enter into recovery phase.

we are all hoping for a big wave the soonest. perhaps a good news will trigger the price. i know it is frustrating that the price lowered than the price you have bought BAX.  but just HODL it.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
XCNP

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:35:22 PM

That fresh ranking chart which indicates highly potential coins/tokens of this year which can be next game changer included Bax token as well. This is a hint for those who are willing and desire big return just for holding their tokens few months. You can not get every token but like this one can be taken more with less money at present price.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

This token is not on big exchanges and on other side dev team is very active to developing the features so that it will be great to accumulate at current price. I hope this will help the investors to make huge profit because there is good sign which showing significant rise.
davidjoshua

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:26:49 PM

When does BABB anticipate banking license application will be submitted?  Once submitted what is the typical time frame for approval?
Balmain

Activity: 2086
Merit: 681

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:31:06 PM

My friend sold his tokens today and he told me to sell too but I declined. I see future in this project, I have bigger expectation. I believe it will rise in the long term and investors will be happy. If you don't believe the project sell your tokens.
dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:50:44 PM

Now it is very difficult to find a coin which is not under ico price. Almost more than half of the tokens that in the market have already decreased under ico price. indahash,pxs,babb,dether etc. are trading under ico prices. Other tokens are not different for sure. I have given up to getting profit now, if tokens that I have reach to the ico price, I will sell them. I hope it will happen in April or May.
comradepay

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:20:58 AM

Now it is very difficult to find a coin which is not under ico price. Almost more than half of the tokens that in the market have already decreased under ico price. indahash,pxs,babb,dether etc. are trading under ico prices. Other tokens are not different for sure. I have given up to getting profit now, if tokens that I have reach to the ico price, I will sell them. I hope it will happen in April or May.
This is due to the market situation, not specific projects. But I agree with you, now is not a good time to invest in ico. It is better to buy tokens on the exchange, which are traded much lower than the offer on the ico

mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:36:40 AM

Progress update: bank license application

Here's CIO Paul Johnson with the latest news on BABB's banking license application. More updates coming soon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-soqHewf6w&t=1s

Thenik87

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:52:32 AM

Make sure you stay up to date with the latest news on the Official Telegram Channel!
tientien22

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:46:52 PM

If someone of the AmaZix team can, tell Paul and the others in the team that these kind of updates are exactly what the community is looking for (If not the community, then just me. Most of my questions from last week are handled in this video. I’m not worried about the BAX token price, i’m more excited to seeing you succeed in receiving a banking license. After this the price will surge anyways🤙🏾
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: