Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:42:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SOLD OUT] BABB - Bank Account Based Blockchain  (Read 45065 times)
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:47:15 PM

I’m curious to know what’s stopping someone from borrowing money and running away with it? Are there any measures to protect the Lender?

Hey rayazasheva!

There would be an Insurance, and only clients who reached the third tier of the KYC can ask for a loan.
Without ID is to just lower the access barriers to our app, then if users want to do more they have to provide IDs. If someone doesn't pay back he will get a very bad credit score and the insurance will cover it. Insurance is applicable for users who want to make money in the babb platform. Who will leverage their cash to lend people outside their networks. Part of the account package.

Join the BABB community for more updates and news!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davidjoshua

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:06:53 PM

We all want cheap tokens that grow quickly and sell them to return to the next operation. I've only been trading for a year and I've had a good time, I've won and I've lost, at first it's just that, but little by little I've started to like the blockchain more than the exchange. Most cryptocurrencies are worth only for that, for the exchange, it is a reality and the utility a joke. But it's fine, speculating is fine, but I think that's going to end. We need useful coins that demonstrate the value of the block chain. I have been looking for a serious, cheap and exciting money for a few months now, BAX believe that it fulfills all that and if they do what they promise they will grow a lot, in the long term I hope, the fast uploads do not usually bring anything good. I prefer more development and evolution of the project than more exchanges, because in the end the exchanges are the big lie of the coins. I hope it takes a long time to enter the big exchanges, or at least to enter with the "duties" performed, if not its price is set as fast as it will fall. Enter binance (One of the worst diseases of the cryptocurrencies) will be wonderful but I assure you that if the project is not a reality I will wait for it to double its price and then I will go, maybe come back when, surely, collapse or maybe leave for good . I encourage the team to do their job and forget the exchanges for the moment, bet on the utility before the exchange will bring, in the long term much better things. And a lot of information! No less than a daily Tweet, even if it is to say hello, investors feel quickly abandoned, and losing confidence is much worse than a price collapse.
Serenar

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:12:55 PM

Depends on patience, man. I found this project, looked into it, bough some tokens and will check again the price in December and maybe on interesting updates in the meanwhile. Same thing over and over in this chat, every day.
TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:03:30 AM

When does BABB anticipate banking license application will be submitted?  Once submitted what is the typical time frame for approval?

The application has already begun! The time frame for approval varies but the team has posted a video with a little more info, here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-soqHewf6w%5C

Also this was posted in the TG group. They always put updates like this in there, here is a link https://t.me/babb_official
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:10:18 AM

the BABB token price is still far from the ICO price even half the price, many investors are selling their token loss including me. i think the price will drop drastically when bounty is distributed so i do not want to lose too deep
Why do you think so? On the contrary, I think the price will continue to rise! Maybe this will not happen very soon, but all the same

why not buy more tokens ,reduct your ico cost .when the price pump you will earn more profits.
All the same it seems to me that there is no need to rush, the price will return to the price of ICO, I even have hopes that it will become more

i didn't the market ,maybe will fall down always ,but the price of BABB is really cheap then TGE .
It can not be that the market will always fall! So it always was and so it will be on and on again, we see price rises, then they decrease! This is a kind of regularity!
OzhogCoin

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:12:23 AM

My friend sold his tokens today and he told me to sell too but I declined. I see future in this project, I have bigger expectation. I believe it will rise in the long term and investors will be happy. If you don't believe the project sell your tokens.

I also have high hopes for this project. I think this is a long-term project, and tokens should be kept for at least a year.
I think this is capital of a project's success. projects with the concept like this is very nice, i am  waiting for the development of the platform!

Thank you for the support! The platform should be released Q4 of this year!

Wow, at the end of the year is so much time.. Atleast hopefully we will see some better exchangers where we could trade our tokens within the first half of this year!
At the end of the year is not much, believe me. There are projects that have been waiting for any action much longer
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:16:30 AM

I just finished reading the whitepaper and I liked the concept of what BABB wants to provide us
I'll buy a bunch of BAX now that the price is really cheap

smart man ,buy more tokens in this cheap coins is really better then who take part TGE .

Agreed with you this is perfect time of buy while is almost more than 50% low than ICO price. I bought from ICO and now picked few more to reduce my lose and get low average price for each token.

It is one of the most potential coin out there in the market, so we have to grab as many coins as possible when it is at dips. People always bother about the loses but they need to take chances when the price is lower than expected.
rujak cingur

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:06:49 PM

I just finished reading the whitepaper and I liked the concept of what BABB wants to provide us

smart man ,buy more tokens in this cheap coins is really better then who take part TGE .

Agreed with you this is perfect time of buy while is almost more than 50% low than ICO price. I bought from ICO and now picked few more to reduce my lose and get low average price for each token.

It is one of the most potential coin out there in the market, so we have to grab as many coins as possible when it is at dips. People always bother about the loses but they need to take chances when the price is lower than expected.
yes I also think this coin has great potential to be invested, with the price now still below the ico price, I believe it is a good opportunity to make a profit by investing in this coin,

AKU KEMBALI SETELAH SEKIAN LAMA MENGHILANG
TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:34:12 AM

What is coming up for BABB in the coming months :

For Phase 2 - there may be a gradual release into the market of the additonal tokens 20% of 50 billion (at market price): if appropriate and there is enough demand. This won't happen until we deliver:
a) a banking licence
b) at least one international partnership with a bank
c) a working product
All the above factors will maintain support levels.

Here is a short video about this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpeiUS2YzjE
comradepay

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:38:31 AM

yes I also think this coin has great potential to be invested, with the price now still below the ico price, I believe it is a good opportunity to make a profit by investing in this coin,
Are you sure the price of bitcoin will not continue to fall? If the fall did not stop, then the price will be even lower babb than it is now

AresCrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:03:22 PM

Latest video on Banking License

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlB7mJ_pis4&t=4s
OzhogCoin

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:01:40 AM

Anyone who really thinks is bound to buy these coins. A good investor will not miss this opportunity Wink
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

Hey everyone!
Welcome BABB's latest member - Leonard Seelig
Leonard is the latest member of BABB's growing team and is coming on board as MD and Executive Director.
Check out this vid -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szvmulyadeo&feature=youtu.be

bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:37:12 PM

Hey everyone!
Welcome BABB's latest member - Leonard Seelig
Leonard is the latest member of BABB's growing team and is coming on board as MD and Executive Director.
Check out this vid -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szvmulyadeo&feature=youtu.be

Another professional person join the team and this is expanding so this will make the process much faster. This is good news but into stress situation but in long term this will get succeed and only strong hands will survive to take advantage.
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

Banking License: An update on our meeting with the PRA and FCA.

https://medium.com/babb/progress-update-meeting-with-the-fca-and-pra-2aa6189154ac
ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:18:42 PM

On the horizon, there are some fundamental news about BAX, or in the near future the growth of the token is not worth waiting for? The market is about to grow, we fall for a very long time
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:33:14 PM

On the horizon, there are some fundamental news about BAX, or in the near future the growth of the token is not worth waiting for? The market is about to grow, we fall for a very long time

Although this is long term project but there are some positive news about the future of this token. But it depend on our goal how long we could hold this and what is our need to get exit.
titovnn

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

Good evening! I like your token name - BABB)))  it reminds of forest gump and his friend wth shrimps! sorry for the off top Lips sealed
ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

Although this is long term project but there are some positive news about the future of this token. But it depend on our goal how long we could hold this and what is our need to get exit.

I completely agree with you, and we need to keep this token, not to be manipulated, and not to sell, then at least the price will stay on the same level and not fall down like other tokens
AresCrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:23:35 PM

Paul Johnson from BABB explains the Banking License Application

https://medium.com/babb/progress-update-meeting-with-the-fca-and-pra-2aa6189154ac
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: