Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:38:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO]💖 DATECOIN 💖🔥THE FASTEST SUCCESSFUL MATCH. THE HOTTEST ICO EVER.🔥💖  (Read 26571 times)
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:57:37 AM

Dating services based on cryptocurrency might be the best dating services ever. Blockchain has the most amazing tech in verification, documentation and recording! Most fraud take lace in dating as a result of inconsistent data. I guess the issue of trust will be solved once datecoin commence operation on blockchain!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:02:24 AM

Datecoin already has it's business and future development of it's platform set! It has over 500,000 user at the moment and it is already forecasting 19million user in 4years! We love to see develop to big player on dating industry coming right from crypto based company!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Aventhe (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:46:23 AM

Maybe this thread will ring a fucking bell? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2477918.0?

You guys are sick... Leave this thread please, I don't want any more trouble...
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:29:43 AM

Wow.! Datecoin has rapidly be succed ! Im sure that you woll be successful at the short period of time. I heard that your dating project has been succesful. Amazing !
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:53:53 AM

I guess they will buy back and burn the extra tokens to balance the supply and demand in the market so the tokens will get a better value.
If they will keep on buying back and burn those tokens then it will end up to nothing in the end and this is not a wise choice to do.
Maybe they can give us clarification to this in their side.

Well i am sure if and when they do a buyback they will destroy some of the tokens. Like you said some destruction of tokens will raise the price.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Mandy7575

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:54:29 AM

I would like to know the projected rate of this coin in the year 2018-19 .

The rate will depend on the progress of the project and the hype it creates while acheieving the road map.
DateCoin_support

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:21:57 PM

We have a very busy business program! Today you can meet us at the Technopark Skolkovo at #cryptoconference 2017. #cryptoconference 2017 is the largest networking conference focused on investment in cryptocurrency, ICO startups and miners.

It will bring together in one place more than 1,500 participants, among whom will be investors, miners, ICO projects and investment funds. More than 25 experts in the field of ICO and cryptocurrency will make reports at the conference and give tips on how to make money on the cryptocurrency market and ICO and where to invest funds. During the conference the participants will learn how to conduct a personal successful ICO and how Russian companies have attracted more than 132 million U.S. dollars of investments to their projects with the ICO.
DateCoin_support

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:32:07 PM

I was reading your timeline and then there is this "market" what do you mean by this since this would be a dating application I think?

DateCoin is a pioneering project that employs innovative technologies (e.g. artificial intelligence, big data processing) to provide high-quality dating service. That is the artificial intelligence to make all the dirty job for the users: analyze their preferences, contacts history and other activities; apply optimization algorithms to find the most probably matching partners. As a result, the user can get something more than useless chatting. DateCoin is the technology in dating.Token buyers are given unique access to the best girls from all over world under special conditions.

We are selling DateCoin (DTC) tokens to raise funds for the project development and scaling of an existing successful business model. Token public offering will allow efficient project development and marketing worldwide. Instead we offer high-liquid asset, special terms of service use and clear buyback algorithm.

DateCoin_support

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:33:21 PM

A dating site or application.Just by the name itself date coin.Are you not afraid of your costumers to be heart broken in this app?But its a must try for everyone.But hope this will turn out good.

DateCoin is a pioneering project that employs innovative technologies (e.g. artificial intelligence, big data processing) to provide high-quality dating service. That is the artificial intelligence to make all the dirty job for the users: analyze their preferences, contacts history and other activities; apply optimization algorithms to find the most probably matching partners. As a result, the user can get something more than useless chatting.
bonghip

Activity: 174

bông

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:37:59 PM

A dating site or application.Just by the name itself date coin.Are you not afraid of your costumers to be heart broken in this app?But its a must try for everyone.But hope this will turn out good.
Of course that can happen. It has, however, increased the chances that people will know each other and find a loved one.

DateCoin_support

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:49:59 PM

Is the project available to all countries? That means there will be people from all over the world to join in the dating.

Yes, this project is available for all countries
DateCoin_support

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:52:58 PM

Hi everyone, I'm Nikita Anufriev, CEO & Founder of the DateCoin project.

We have proven success in dating industry – you can download our app Denim (https://mvp.datecoin.io/) and see for yourself. Today we are going to take the next step in development of our successfull project, creating an international product DateCoin. DateCoin is the world's first dating service that uses neural networks and artificial intelligent algorithms . We want to create a product that will turn the dating industry upside down, thats why we need additional resources. For this purpose we are starting an ICO. We aimed to attract up to 20 million users and launch our app almost in 30 countries.

We already have a support account - DateCoin_support.

All the additional info you can find on our website https://datecoin.io.
Also you are welcome to our telegram chat - https://t.me/datecoin

Regards,
Nikita Anufriev

===================
Our bounty campaign
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2378603.0

basically you are raising funds through ICO, right? If there's an investor(s) who would want to invest in your project since there is many other dating sites online. What assurance they get that they will have a profitable investment the ICO that you are about to launch?

We have private investors. However, we collect the money and through ICO. Tokens are on sale,early bird buyers are eligible for bigger discounts. Moreover, our investors are eligible for discount at the early stages of Pre-ICO and ICO. Check out your personal discount rate at https://datecoin.io.
Sladostrsthij

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:54:19 PM

the coolest project I've seen, thanks to the developers, I will participate
DateCoin_support

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:57:07 PM

Great.  I'd like to know if this project have a bounty program? If yes could you please give me a link to it. It is good to be involved in this project

bounty program https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2378603
DateCoin_support

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:04:14 PM

I guess they will buy back and burn the extra tokens to balance the supply and demand in the market so the tokens will get a better value.
If they will keep on buying back and burn those tokens then it will end up to nothing in the end and this is not a wise choice to do.
Maybe they can give us clarification to this in their side.

Well i am sure if and when they do a buyback they will destroy some of the tokens. Like you said some destruction of tokens will raise the price.

We plan to spend up to 20% of the project revenue for token buyback monthly. Moreover, all DTC holders will be able to sell their tokens on the stock exchange. Since the number of tokens is limited and it decreases, their price will increase over time. If the sellers are not satisfied with the current buyback rate, they can withdraw their tokens, thus reducing its total number and improving the exchange rate for the rest. That is completely new approach to ICO, clear and transparent for investors.

velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:03:42 PM

Plans and steps you have on mind looks good and realistic so I will keep this project on eyes and
join. Regards
klax

Activity: 324

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 02:13:55 PM

What is different about this website/app and other dating sites for example ? Why is there an ICO needed ? Where do I find answers to all these questions ?

PONTUS   ★   INVESTMENT TOKEN - SALE STARTS ON 01.04.2022    ★   PONTUS
►   pontus.network   ◄
        ANN  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
llhibionada

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:46:15 PM

Saying theres no fake girl accounts needs explanation on how you prevent poser accounts or catfishing accounts.
DateCoin_support

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:03:10 PM

Date Coin on the #cryptoconference in SKOLKOVO.
DateCoin_support

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:05:55 PM

What is different about this website/app and other dating sites for example ? Why is there an ICO needed ? Where do I find answers to all these questions ?

We are selling DateCoin (DTC) tokens to raise funds for the project development and scaling of an existing successful business model. Token public offering will allow efficient project development and marketing worldwide. Instead we offer high-liquid asset, special terms of service use and clear buyback algorithm.

DateCoin is a pioneering project that employs innovative technologies (e.g. artificial intelligence, big data processing) to provide high-quality dating service. That is the artificial intelligence to make all the dirty job for the users: analyze their preferences, contacts history and other activities; apply optimization algorithms to find the most probably matching partners. As a result, the user can get something more than useless chatting. DateCoin is the technology in dating.Token buyers are given unique access to the best girls from all over world under special conditions. DTC owners will be able to sell their tokens on the secondary market or offer them for mandatory buyback by DateCoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: