Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:02:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QUASA OPEN LOGISTICS BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM  (Read 35921 times)
rannovan

Activity: 304
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2021, 12:41:08 PM

To have a good price of centralize exchanges tokens must have a good liquidity and be in demand. If tokens are no in demand the price of tokens would not be high.
if the quasa token is interested, it should be with a fairly low total supply that has a high enough price, but look at Uniswap the price displayed is far from sufficient
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 04:11:23 PM

Now project has listing on Uniswap. Here is a link to QUA token https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?inputCurrency=0x4daeb4a06f70f4b1a5c329115731fe4b89c0b227
ewasegun11

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2021, 03:55:00 PM

We invite you to visit our chat in telegram @quasachats. You are welcome!
Peopleconnect

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 07:07:06 AM

It is a good time to attract attention of the users because cryptocurrency market raise and a lot of people pays attention to cryptocurrency.

There is a big choice of different programs and to attract attention of the users the platform must be realy useful for people and a lot of people must use the services of the platfrom.
The project has a large community and high website traffic.
There are almost 35 K on Facebook, and 14 K on Twitter.
Great news, the project is airdropping and I have already received my 100 quasacoins.
Check out their chat, they have all the conditions https://t.me/quasachats
TmHsHel

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 11:11:06 AM

I think that QUASA is cointinueing to develop. On http://kickico.com/campaign/159/auction there is information about the QUASA  fundraising.
max_tch454

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 01:17:19 PM

Why there are no news? I've red that they will start the QUASA AIO crypto auction on September 7 and it will last exactly one month, and will end on October 6, 2021. I'm waiting!!! Moreover the first part of auction was successfull

I participated in the first crypto auction AIO and am looking forward to starting a new one. Now I see that the team has good marketing, they are prepared

Well, but I want them to give us some information here Cheesy feel abandoned. Yeah I partitcpated in the firs round, too. It was amazing how fast they can rise. Waiting for the second round.

It seems they won't anounce thr second round here, all info on the KickICO website. And what about KickICO, thats great that QUASA decised to make auction on their platform because such ICO have good reputation, especially after the first round of the auction. And the second campaign will offer half as many QUA tokens as the first – only 10 million QUA tokens. It was done to encourage participants and get them interested in the project.
I want to participate.
crypto_mad56443

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 09:20:16 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2021, 09:38:46 AM by crypto_mad56443

Well its great that they choose KickISO for raising fund for their proejct. Hope it will be successful especially after the first round of auction. They talk about real product and proof it.
Not sure about QUA but maybe they will have good future.They will be listed on KickEx and its difficlt to say about the final price.

For someone who can't find how to take part in auction they have google form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc4PMy9xI16zWT8RjG3_zrCzNLlOKMLt9-Dgyl1N-ueuxuI-Q/viewform
crypto_mad56443

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 01:51:35 PM

Well its great that they choose KickISO for raising fund for their proejct. Hope it will be successful especially after the first round of auction. They talk about real product and proof it.
Not sure about QUA but maybe they will have good future.They will be listed on KickEx and its difficlt to say about the final price.

For someone who can't find how to take part in auction they have google form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc4PMy9xI16zWT8RjG3_zrCzNLlOKMLt9-Dgyl1N-ueuxuI-Q/viewform

Is it final information about listing on the KickEx? The last news I've red in the telegram chat they have negotitation about it.

Yes, its final information. In their announce, they wrote after 60 days of the second round QUA will be listed on KickEX.
Peopleconnect

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 01:53:18 PM

Is it final information about listing on the KickEx? The last news I've red in the telegram chat they have negotitation about it.

Yes, its final information. In their announce, they wrote after 60 days of the second round QUA will be listed on KickEX.
The project team responded and wrote that in 60 days after the end of the crypto auction, Quasacoin will be listed on the Kickex exchange, and agreements on this have already been concluded.
elis_crypto88

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 01:22:15 PM

hey, have you hear about game which QUASA made? https://quasa.io/media/quasa-has-released-an-unusual-game-dayq
I tried, was interesting Smiley you are playing as a freelancer and need to choose your actions, to be frank its cool that they made this game as a way to attract people
Peopleconnect

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 02:29:18 PM

can't find last news about airdrop, what hapenned with it, is it still working or they stopped it?
The Airdrop continues for new members.
This is a great decision on the part of the team as it attracts new people and provides information for marketing.
Unfortunately, I can no longer participate as I have already received my 100 QUA tokens.
They distribute here about once every three weeks: https://quasa.io/media/airdrop-quasacoins
TonyS818

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 02:30:12 PM

can't find last news about airdrop, what hapenned with it, is it still working or they stopped it?

the last news was about airdrop was at the 4th of August, read info here https://quasa.io/media/quasacoins-qua-sent-to-participants-in-the-quasa-airdrop-on-08-04-2021
BitRiot303

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 08:51:09 AM

hey, have you hear about game which QUASA made? https://quasa.io/media/quasa-has-released-an-unusual-game-dayq
I tried, was interesting Smiley you are playing as a freelancer and need to choose your actions, to be frank its cool that they made this game as a way to attract people

Game is a perfect way to entertain community, even if it doesn't look good so it shows that QUASA use everything to stay in sight oh the investors. And want to add, I saw they have NFT token which you can get by selling your NFT art on their platform. https://quasa.io/media/authors-of-works-can-join-and-submit-their-works-on-the-quasa-nft-platform
TonyS818

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 12:22:32 PM

Just know about listing on the third version of the protocol of the Uniswap. So maybe QUA will be good token for buying.

What about KYC?

There's no kyc https://quasa.io/media/quasa-qua-has-switched-to-the-third-version-of-the-protocol-of-the-market-leader-dex-uniswap read here
Peopleconnect

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 08:59:58 PM

Just know about listing on the third version of the protocol of the Uniswap. So maybe QUA will be good token for buying.

What about KYC?

There's no kyc https://quasa.io/media/quasa-qua-has-switched-to-the-third-version-of-the-protocol-of-the-market-leader-dex-uniswap read here

Ok. Are there any providers to the qua pool? I've heard about comission from every transaction

On any centralized or decentralized exchange, there is always a commission for every trade and transaction. The question is that now the cost of gas in Ethereum is rather big due to the growth of the market. But this is temporary, just a couple of days ago the gas price was low.
In the QUA pool on Uniswap, anyone who becomes a liquidity provider earns 0.3% of every trade. Looks promising https://app.uniswap.org/#/add/eth/0x4daeb4a06f70f4b1a5c329115731fe4b89c0b227
I'll probably go to the qua pool and add liquidity to it to see how it works and how much money can be made.
BitRiot303

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 08:10:55 AM

Sounds interesting, maybe I'll try too. Its not bad project and they don't look like scammers.

they are supported by Kick team, I think such team wouldn't support scam. Not good for reputation, quasa haven't bad rep, good start up with bright future

Yeah. I also want to know how long will qua token live? Grin anyway it needs really powerful support to stay afloat, they have about 1.400 holders on etherscan, I think it's very low amount after all auctions. What do you think about its future?
TonyS818

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 08:21:50 AM

Sounds interesting, maybe I'll try too. Its not bad project and they don't look like scammers.

they are supported by Kick team, I think such team wouldn't support scam. Not good for reputation, quasa haven't bad rep, good start up with bright future

Yeah. I also want to know how long will qua token live? Grin anyway it needs really powerful support to stay afloat, they have about 1.400 holders on etherscan, I think it's very low amount after all auctions. What do you think about its future?

If they will keep going in such way like now (I mean some activity to attract new investors and other projects which can support them), so QUA will have good price to sell. They need to make a reliable reputation   
elis_crypto88

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 08:47:05 AM

If they will keep going in such way like now (I mean some activity to attract new investors and other projects which can support them), so QUA will have good price to sell. They need to make a reliable reputation   

they will live long Wink such project with right aim, and they are really do their best as you tell about activity. Do you remember any project who launch game or help artist to sell their arts on opensea:) its interesting to follow them
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 09:20:45 AM

they will live long Wink such project with right aim, and they are really do their best as you tell about activity. Do you remember any project who launch game or help artist to sell their arts on opensea:) its interesting to follow them

But how about being an open logistics blockchain platform? Are they operating this service? Because their Quasa app, it shows it is still in beta. It says that about 1k+ installs in google play but no review yet. So don't know if it is already operational or not. Been about 4 years that this project is introduced, so by now, the initial goal should be up and running already.
Peopleconnect

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 09:03:30 AM

But how about being an open logistics blockchain platform? Are they operating this service? Because their Quasa app, it shows it is still in beta. It says that about 1k+ installs in google play but no review yet. So don't know if it is already operational or not. Been about 4 years that this project is introduced, so by now, the initial goal should be up and running already.
They are developing two mobile applications and promise to release them this year or early next year. Many projects that quickly did something and shouted about it at every corner disappeared along with the investors' money.
And the guys from QUASA, on the contrary, are consistently doing a large project, but it is clear that they did not actively attract funding.
I have seen over 1,300 unique visitors per day on their website. This is a great result, which means the team knows how to drive traffic and retain users. It is most important.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: