Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:33:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I hate 90% of Bitcoin investors  (Read 2544 times)
goldenmistletoes

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:37:05 PM

Well everyone wants to make money 95% of the users are here to make extra money and learn more about coins as well. Nobody would do something for bitcoin if you didn't get money.

So calm down. Some users are here also for hobby and they get extra money.

It can't be help though since bitcoins gains so much attention it would also attract attention from different kinds of people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:45:27 PM

OP, you really sound like a teenager with this post.  People are motivated by
money...extremely motivated. And who cares if people haven't read the
whitepaper?  Do you say people shouldn't drive automobiles because they
haven't read the owner's manual for their car?  None of that should matter in
the least to you.  In fact, it's these ignorant speculators who've driven the price
of bitcoin to the insane height it's at, $7300 as I write this.  That may not help
market stability, but it sure as hell is allowing a lot of us to make a nice profit
off it.  Stop being so immature and intolerant.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:47:19 PM

Think of it in another way, you are lucky to get in BTC at $7000 than those who get in later at $10,000 or $20,000.

At 16 years old, you should go back to school to gain knowledge. In this way, you are able to contribute to the crypto. Good luck pal.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:49:21 PM

For now about 80 - 85% of investors don't really know or understand about Bitcoin cause they've joined this cryptocurrency world for months but they're too lazy to explore or learn about cryptocurrency before they want to earn money from it that why new investors often start with investing in HYIP system Smiley). Beside the guys don't really know about cryptocurrency or just have a little knowledge about it often wanna show off to make people think that they're professional Smiley) Unluckily they showed off with me whom have joined this world for years and I didn't waste my time to give a fuck about them Smiley))
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:07:19 PM

Then what are you doing here? Doing a charity?
And why do you want to invest in bitcoin? To look cool?
Nope right? You want to gain profit from bitcoin, and get rich if possible.
I won't blame those investors you mention, because i don't think they're wrong. People have their own reasons and conditions, you can't just judge it like that.
Don't regret not knowing bitcoin sooner, but now make a change and start investing too. Be a different investor than the type of investor you hate and satisfy yourself.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:11:29 PM

It would really be annoying that people takes something that is valuable to us so shallowly. That they just go with the bandwagon and sees only the tip instead of the whole. I also understand you being annoyed by those skeptics before but have transitioned into bitcoin users and even investors now. But I don't know, man. I think that mere reading "Bitcoin to $10k" or "Bitcoin to $20k" is enough to say that these people who say these things do not know anything about bitcoin. It also doesn't say that they haven't read the white paper. We cannot tell. I mean, I just want to give the benefit of the doubt that these people actually are just expressing their enthusiam about bitcoin's massive price increase. And for the skeptics before, they just experienced a slower time adapting and understanding this technology. Good for you that you are an early adapter. You are young with many years ahead of you. Hope you would go forward enjoying that fact.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:19:04 PM

Everybody in cryptocurrency world is just trying to make better profits. Everybody is trying to catch good opportunities for their future, and I think there is nothing wrong with that.
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:21:50 PM

It's all part of the plan.

Quote from: Satoshi Nakamoto (February 18, 2009)
As the number of users grows, the value per coin increases. It has the potential for a positive feedback loop; as users increase, the value goes up, which could attract more users to take advantage of the increasing value.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:22:29 PM

Think of it in another way, you are lucky to get in BTC at $7000 than those who get in later at $10,000 or $20,000.

At 16 years old, you should go back to school to gain knowledge. In this way, you are able to contribute to the crypto. Good luck pal.
A typical teenager that is hating somebody that is helping the such as those investors. Agreed, the he better go back to school and learn some stuffs about how things work.
Every investors of bitcoin could really just wanted to make money out of bitcoin but there's nothing wrong with it and we can't do anything about it since it's their money and they decides where to put it.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency so it's all about the money and who cares about the whitepaper if you can understand how things work on bitcoin. It's just like those terms and conditions that we don't read and skip and continue doing what we came for.
Ekanenf

Activity: 290

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:26:24 PM

It's all part of the plan.

Quote from: Satoshi Nakamoto (February 18, 2009)
As the number of users grows, the value per coin increases. It has the potential for a positive feedback loop; as users increase, the value goes up, which could attract more users to take advantage of the increasing value.
Even the creator wanted it to happen so who cares if they just wanted to take advantage of the price growth of bitcoin just to earn money. As long as, you're earning money legal it's okay or fine. Anyway, investors even helps us on bitcoin community since all of the investors has part on bitcoin and helps increase it's value and the population of users of bitcoin.
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:29:30 PM

Most people that investing bitcoin now, are just investing to make money. It annoys the hell out of me. 90% of people haven't read the white paper! Don't even know why decentralisation is a good thing! Don't know why the blockchain is such a revolutionary invention! It annoys me so much! These people just invest because they want to "get rich quick".

And the annoying thing is that if someone had told me about bitcoin 6 years ago, I still would have put all of my money into it. Unfortunately I'm only 16 so I didn't know ANYONE (when I was 9) that would tell me about bitcoin. I only just heard of it 7 months ago and henceforth, have become OBSESSED with crypto. Now I've dropped out of school for crypto and it really does my nut in when all I hear is "Bitcoin to $10K!", "Bitcoin to $20k!".

Deep down I actually hope that the bubble (yes it is a mini-bubble) pops after the Segwit fork and that the price goes back down to $2k. That way all of these stupid investors can suck their thumbs and get taught a lesson. 90% of these people also would have said bitcoin was a scam 9-15 months ago but now look at them. They run around like fucking idiots screaming "BLOCKCHAAINN!!!", "DECENTRALISATIONNNN!!!".

Smh.

Rant over.
Its not their fault pal.
If some thing is big it need to proof it self and now bitcoin proof itself.
So more people are interested.
You want people to believe in the community then the price must rise more .
You cannot get people into something just because its a great technology.
The believe in something that make something good to great.

yes regardless of how some were attracted to crypto currency land they have entered into a earth conscious and resource conservation world which not only benefits the planet but also benefits all living creatures.
fuck big government
fuck big corporations
fuck fiat currency

hail to all living creatures, big and small
EpicFail

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:33:24 PM

Most people that investing bitcoin now, are just investing to make money. It annoys the hell out of me. 90% of people haven't read the white paper! Don't even know why decentralisation is a good thing! Don't know why the blockchain is such a revolutionary invention! It annoys me so much! These people just invest because they want to "get rich quick".

And the annoying thing is that if someone had told me about bitcoin 6 years ago, I still would have put all of my money into it. Unfortunately I'm only 16 so I didn't know ANYONE (when I was 9) that would tell me about bitcoin. I only just heard of it 7 months ago and henceforth, have become OBSESSED with crypto. Now I've dropped out of school for crypto and it really does my nut in when all I hear is "Bitcoin to $10K!", "Bitcoin to $20k!".

Deep down I actually hope that the bubble (yes it is a mini-bubble) pops after the Segwit fork and that the price goes back down to $2k. That way all of these stupid investors can suck their thumbs and get taught a lesson. 90% of these people also would have said bitcoin was a scam 9-15 months ago but now look at them. They run around like fucking idiots screaming "BLOCKCHAAINN!!!", "DECENTRALISATIONNNN!!!".

Smh.

Rant over.

I hate you too.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:34:57 PM

You should enroll in a lesson or try self-study then.
Dropping out of school at this  young age is a very dangerous idea unless you plan to continue studying at home. Hating people for no good reason is why you should never have left school this early. Little knowledge kind of make most kids narrow-minded and rude.

You should focus on self development. Read read and read books or start attending a lesson. Don't let business be your primary focus now.

bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:38:18 PM

Don't pursue anything in an instant dude I'm sure it tickles around on the part of your head, but don't hesitate on the upsurge of btc there's always a kind way to put it into down trade btc surely will go down somewhat so wait for that opportunity and take this advice of me.

patience is virtue

Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:44:16 PM

This forum has some miserable individuals. This teen that started this trend is way more mature than most of you. He certainly knows even more. Some responses are just plain idiotic and childish. Instead of encouraging this young person, instead you thrash talk him. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Greed will be the downfall of this movement.
Chan8

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:52:13 PM

Maybe thats the reason, your still 16 and dont understand how important money really is, YET.
Of course bitcoin is a investment, why else would anybody invest into bitcoin.
Im sure 100% of investors or holders of bitcoins want to see gains or profits.
If your investing into crypto because of passion, do that with your time and not invest real funds. But im guessing you wouldnt work your whole life developing or programming without gettinf paid also.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:16:08 PM

Smh.

Rant over.

The price actually needs to stay up to support the concept for the long term. We need "investors" to keep coming whether they fully understand the concept or not because this will not let the "value" diminish out of the hearts of those 90% investors whom you hate, that's because the value is what's keeping us all together. Read these words 100 times: WE ARE NOT USING BITCOINS AS MONEY CURRENTLY, WE ARE TRADING/BETTING OUR MONEY ON IT.
That's the reason most people are here, and there's nothing wrong with coming up with their own speculated levels because we are free to say anything, but the truth will be told by markets only.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:32:16 PM

Apart from all that, bitcoin can be used for various activities. such as paying credit, buying clothes in the online shop, and others. Do not hate investors, because they are keen to see opportunities, that's where they start investing. All depending on individual choice.

chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:43:44 PM

Unlucky dude your feathers are going to be ruffled the whole way through this trip then. Yeah it was decentralization that started it and yeah great theory behind not being tied to banks but you had to know when something

gets worth a lot of $$$ then a lot of $$$ is going to come flying into the arena. Especially when you are in a such an asset class that has created a brand new market you know there will be people who are vying for power

and control. Take a look no further than the bitcoin forks that are ongoing it is a simple power struggle and a greed battle that is making all this noise happen.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:46:41 PM

Apart from all that, bitcoin can be used for various activities. such as paying credit, buying clothes in the online shop, and others. Do not hate investors, because they are keen to see opportunities, that's where they start investing. All depending on individual choice.

This is rightly said because every one as a choice depending upon their choice. Whether they want to invest or way to use it for buy product or services. Investing is also an art which not everybody can do it rightly It must be appreciated when the investors invest and get the possible returns on their investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: