Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Get Started Becoming a Bounty Hunter For a newbie  (Read 3598 times)
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:41:22 PM

I would love to share with you a nice route for newcomers to this forum. The full short article and specific instructions may be the mod should write this article for new readers and do not post silly questions anymore.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ImNewAnDontKnowWhat2Do

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:30:25 PM

Thanks for the Post!
triska23

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:30:32 AM

Thanks, I started the other day learning because this post!
mountrock

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:11:23 AM

thanks pal for the post. What does activity mean? does it mean that every post that I make will be counted as an activity? by the way I am interested in this bounty hunting thing.
Plung

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:19:11 AM

thanks pal for the post. What does activity mean? does it mean that every post that I make will be counted as an activity? by the way I am interested in this bounty hunting thing.
Nope you can made post over then your activity, activity it's like how much point do you have after contribute in this forum Correct me if i wrong.
PD1882

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:59:37 PM

Thats pretty much it - seems to be time logged in + post count up to a max of +14 over a two week period. So you could write 14 messages in one day and have 14 as activity but then not gain anything further for another two weeks, even if you post loads of messages. I think! I havent done that much, I dont want to spam and definitely do not want to get on the wrong side of the Mods!

This link has more on the way the board words, as listed in the earlier posting:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0
mpaon

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:13:45 PM

I found this rewards program interesting! I'm new here in the forum and would like to learn more and help too!
platom

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:19:01 PM

This post title stated "... bounty hunter for newbie".
Unfortunately, many bounty programs do not accept newbie   Cry
Urmip16

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:20:41 PM

Thank you so much, this will be really useful for a newbie like me.
thedec4

Activity: 98

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:47:51 PM

Things like this help so many people! Thank you for posting this, certainly has helped me alot!

Cryptosaint$

Activity: 102
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:27:06 PM

Smiley This was an awesome detailed summary! I am excited to become active on here and begin taking part in these bounties, Any extra way I can gain bitcoin I am all for it! Thanks guys.
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:13:36 PM

Thanks for the info. This is a nice little guide that is helpful for all newcomers to the forum and to cryptocurrency.

One question: Is it possible to make a decent amount of bitcoin from doing Bounty Campaigns?

Thanks!
Olga76srv

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:08:39 PM

Пpивeт, cпacибo oгpoмнoe зa пocт, oчeнь пoмoг Grin
Genzel

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:10:56 PM

Great summary, thnx
Flexusio

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:53:08 AM

Well, here I just want to share a way for Newbie to start becoming a Bounty Hunter at Bitcointalk.org ...
Bounty itself is a gift or reward program given to its workers who can be called a bounty hunter who works to promote the project being built by the founder Coins / Tokens, the main conditions of course must have a bitcointalk.org

1. Sign up an account at bitcointalk.org

2. Increase your bitcointalk level

Bitcointalk level:
a. brand new: newly created account
b. newbie: account that has 1 activity
c. Jr. Member: account that has 30 activity
d. Member: 60 Activity
e. Full Member: 120 activity
f. Sr. Member: 240 activity
g. Hero / Legend: 480 activity

3. Participate in the Bounty program
Each project has different terms and rules for implementing their campaigns, the higher your account level the easier it will be to follow a bounty and earn even more. There is usually a requirement that requires the account agan minimal Jr. Member or even must be a minimum Member to follow their bounty program. So by that I strongly recommend agan to read points number 2.

Types of bounty programs that exist:
a. Campaign Sosmed (FB, Twitter, Telegram)
b. Signature Campaign (Siganature)
c. Youtube Campaign
d. Translation Campaigns
e. Blog Campaign
f. Artwork Campaign (artwork)
and many others, depending on the founder or developer of the Coin / Token who created the bounty program ..

4. What is the potential income?
The answer is unlimited !! Depending on your seriousness in following the bounty program ..
Remember !! the higher the account level the greater the possibility of getting rewards (rewards), the more agan follow bounty program then the more also the results that can agan get agan, and in the old agan follow the bounty program it will be the greater the chance of gifts that you get ...

5. Wallet ETH (support ERC-20 TOKEN)
One of the most frequent and fatal things for a newbie when following a bounty program is to insert ETH wallet from an Exchanger or ETH wallet that does not support ERC-20 Token .. In following the bounty program you must have an ETH wallet that must support ERC-20 Token such as:
a. Myetherwallet.com
b. Metamask.io
c. Parity, etc.

For various reasons I myself wear Myetherwallet.com, and I also strongly recommend it.

Thank you for the explanation. Very easy to understand for newbie here.
How long it'll take to reach Jr. Member from Newbie? And, Is there any bounty that allows Newbie to participate? Thanks
Xiberion

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:16:10 PM

Well, here I just want to share a way for Newbie to start becoming a Bounty Hunter at Bitcointalk.org ...
Bounty itself is a gift or reward program given to its workers who can be called a bounty hunter who works to promote the project being built by the founder Coins / Tokens, the main conditions of course must have a bitcointalk.org

Nice share buddy. At least can prevent newbies opening thread asking about how to start joining bounty project. Nice.
djranch

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:54:09 PM

Information just what I was looking for, Great job, post appreciated.
phexchanger

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:35:56 PM

Thanks for this summarized tips, it will be a lot of help for so many newbies like me Smiley
Aristus

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:09:39 PM

1. Sign up an account at bitcointalk.org

2. Increase your bitcointalk level

Bitcointalk level:
a. brand new: newly created account
b. newbie: account that has 1 activity
c. Jr. Member: account that has 30 activity
d. Member: 60 Activity
e. Full Member: 120 activity
f. Sr. Member: 240 activity
g. Hero / Legend: 480 activity

3. Participate in the Bounty program
Each project has different terms and rules for implementing their campaigns, the higher your account level the easier it will be to follow a bounty and earn even more. There is usually a requirement that requires the account agan minimal Jr. Member or even must be a minimum Member to follow their bounty program. So by that I strongly recommend agan to read points number 2.

Types of bounty programs that exist:
a. Campaign Sosmed (FB, Twitter, Telegram)
b. Signature Campaign (Siganature)
c. Youtube Campaign
d. Translation Campaigns
e. Blog Campaign
f. Artwork Campaign (artwork)
and many others, depending on the founder or developer of the Coin / Token who created the bounty program ..

4. What is the potential income?
The answer is unlimited !! Depending on your seriousness in following the bounty program ..
Remember !! the higher the account level the greater the possibility of getting rewards (rewards), the more agan follow bounty program then the more also the results that can agan get agan, and in the old agan follow the bounty program it will be the greater the chance of gifts that you get ...

5. Wallet ETH (support ERC-20 TOKEN)
One of the most frequent and fatal things for a newbie when following a bounty program is to insert ETH wallet from an Exchanger or ETH wallet that does not support ERC-20 Token .. In following the bounty program you must have an ETH wallet that must support ERC-20 Token such as:
a. Myetherwallet.com
b. Metamask.io
c. Parity, etc.

For various reasons I myself wear Myetherwallet.com, and I also strongly recommend it.

Thank you for the explanation. Very easy to understand for newbie here.
How long it'll take to reach Jr. Member from Newbie? And, Is there any bounty that allows Newbie to participate? Thanks

This post is seriously helpful for the beginners including me. I now understand more about the myetherwallet cause I'm using it too. Regarding to the later question, yes you can participate some of the signature campaign. They allow newbies like us to participate, you can also use your social media like facebook and tweeter, if you have that both much better. Just go to this section
bounties (altcoins) and make a read,surely you'll find the one you're looking for.
chamika888

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:45:35 AM

Hello i would like to join signature bounty.but can newbes can join signature bounty
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: