Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Get Started Becoming a Bounty Hunter For a newbie  (Read 3598 times)
mhdazrull

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:28:59 PM

Well, here I just want to share a way for Newbie to start becoming a Bounty Hunter at Bitcointalk.org ...
Bounty itself is a gift or reward program given to its workers who can be called a bounty hunter who works to promote the project being built by the founder Coins / Tokens, the main conditions of course must have a bitcointalk.org

1. Sign up an account at bitcointalk.org

2. Increase your bitcointalk level

Bitcointalk level:
a. brand new: newly created account
b. newbie: account that has 1 activity
c. Jr. Member: account that has 30 activity
d. Member: 60 Activity
e. Full Member: 120 activity
f. Sr. Member: 240 activity
g. Hero / Legend: 480 activity

3. Participate in the Bounty program
Each project has different terms and rules for implementing their campaigns, the higher your account level the easier it will be to follow a bounty and earn even more. There is usually a requirement that requires the account agan minimal Jr. Member or even must be a minimum Member to follow their bounty program. So by that I strongly recommend agan to read points number 2.

Types of bounty programs that exist:
a. Campaign Sosmed (FB, Twitter, Telegram)
b. Signature Campaign (Siganature)
c. Youtube Campaign
d. Translation Campaigns
e. Blog Campaign
f. Artwork Campaign (artwork)
and many others, depending on the founder or developer of the Coin / Token who created the bounty program ..

4. What is the potential income?
The answer is unlimited !! Depending on your seriousness in following the bounty program ..
Remember !! the higher the account level the greater the possibility of getting rewards (rewards), the more agan follow bounty program then the more also the results that can agan get agan, and in the old agan follow the bounty program it will be the greater the chance of gifts that you get ...

5. Wallet ETH (support ERC-20 TOKEN)
One of the most frequent and fatal things for a newbie when following a bounty program is to insert ETH wallet from an Exchanger or ETH wallet that does not support ERC-20 Token .. In following the bounty program you must have an ETH wallet that must support ERC-20 Token such as:
a. Myetherwallet.com
b. Metamask.io
c. Parity, etc.

For various reasons I myself wear Myetherwallet.com, and I also strongly recommend it.

Thank you for sharing. This is very helpful

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LolEnergyXglossy5

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:55:41 AM

I appreciate its a really nice summary to newcomers
ramayjen

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:19:14 PM

Hi, thank you for this guidelines. I am a beginner and definitely a newbie. Hopefully I could gain much experience here. Smiley
Gudzone

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:09:25 PM

thank you very much, your post was very useful, since I'm new
wandino

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:40:17 PM

Well, here I just want to share a way for Newbie to start becoming a Bounty Hunter at Bitcointalk.org ...
Bounty itself is a gift or reward program given to its workers who can be called a bounty hunter who works to promote the project being built by the founder Coins / Tokens, the main conditions of course must have a bitcointalk.org

1. Sign up an account at bitcointalk.org

2. Increase your bitcointalk level

Bitcointalk level:
a. brand new: newly created account
b. newbie: account that has 1 activity
c. Jr. Member: account that has 30 activity
d. Member: 60 Activity
e. Full Member: 120 activity
f. Sr. Member: 240 activity
g. Hero / Legend: 480 activity

3. Participate in the Bounty program
Each project has different terms and rules for implementing their campaigns, the higher your account level the easier it will be to follow a bounty and earn even more. There is usually a requirement that requires the account agan minimal Jr. Member or even must be a minimum Member to follow their bounty program. So by that I strongly recommend agan to read points number 2.

Types of bounty programs that exist:
a. Campaign Sosmed (FB, Twitter, Telegram)
b. Signature Campaign (Siganature)
c. Youtube Campaign
d. Translation Campaigns
e. Blog Campaign
f. Artwork Campaign (artwork)
and many others, depending on the founder or developer of the Coin / Token who created the bounty program ..

4. What is the potential income?
The answer is unlimited !! Depending on your seriousness in following the bounty program ..
Remember !! the higher the account level the greater the possibility of getting rewards (rewards), the more agan follow bounty program then the more also the results that can agan get agan, and in the old agan follow the bounty program it will be the greater the chance of gifts that you get ...

5. Wallet ETH (support ERC-20 TOKEN)
One of the most frequent and fatal things for a newbie when following a bounty program is to insert ETH wallet from an Exchanger or ETH wallet that does not support ERC-20 Token .. In following the bounty program you must have an ETH wallet that must support ERC-20 Token such as:
a. Myetherwallet.com
b. Metamask.io
c. Parity, etc.

For various reasons I myself wear Myetherwallet.com, and I also strongly recommend it.

Great detailed post. If you're interested, you can have a look for wandx bounty on https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties
Tony1012

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:22:45 PM

Thank you sharing!It's useful to me.
dontZCLme

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:58:10 PM

What are the risks when providing your public ETH addresses from the  exchange for examlpe Binance or Cryptopia in Bounty projects?
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:58:30 AM

What are the risks when providing your public ETH addresses from the  exchange for examlpe Binance or Cryptopia in Bounty projects?

nothing unless you gave them your keys/password

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
Shoesouse

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:32:57 AM

What is the minimum rank I need to get signature campaign?
gbenga88

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

Thank you so much for this guide. I am really glad to have read this. I will be putting this into proper use. Thanks a lot Grin Grin
George Khelashvili

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

I think its very easy to grown up about runking. main thing that, you need to be active here as you can  Wink
ToyMonster

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:27:12 PM

Thanks sir. it helped me a lot as a newbie 
wazir101

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:22:33 PM

good information.i am join one month ago my 1st bounty program .CVproof its good project i am still working on it its Facebook  twitter project  and posting also now i am waiting for end of its project and waiting what i ll earn from this project
Tuan Kuan

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:10:59 PM

Thank you so much, this will be really useful for a newbie   Smiley
Uciha Madara

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:34:41 PM

Very useful for beginners like me, this is a good first step and should read a lot
Cosmo2020
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:42:08 PM

Increase your level on Bitcointalk. But that’s not a prerequisite to join some bounty campaigns. You can do content or social media campaigns too.
Sunil Timo

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:20:05 PM

thank you , very good infomation !  Smiley
MaelynHacermida

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:41:13 PM

A very well said and detailed information. Thank you so much.!This would serve as a guide for me as a newbie and to all newbies.
JaredWallace

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:36:50 PM

Thank u for the explaining post,it help me very much try to go throw all the points.Where is the best discusion for the newbies where to get first postes?
Jercyhora2

Activity: 504
Merit: 23

Epsilon Omega

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

I'm newbie on bounty campaigns, I have question regarding facebook campaign. I recently joined in bountyhive.io. and after the bounty program I didn't recieve any tokens, takenote, I waited 2months but I didn't recieve any stakes and then I find out the reason.
It says that my facebook account is is not on public. and that's my question.
I try set set my facebook account into PUBLIC,  ain any aspects like,  anyone can see my posts and latest updates,  anyone can add me,  everybidy can post comments freely in my timeline and so on.

Do you think I make the right steps? Anyone please response into this.  I really need your hekp. Untill now I didn't recieve any token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: