Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:23:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchange for trading?  (Read 2013 times)
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:03:31 AM

We all judge based on our personal experiences.
That is really the point. Like they always say in my place, that the fact that you have not been to another man's farm does not make your own farm the biggest. Most times, we all end up choosing one particular platform to trade and once we get comfortable with that platform, we always feel it is the best.

There are so many good platforms and of course, except we have a specific coin we prefer trading which is not in one, then that is when we can really say we may want to make use of 2 or 3 at once. Experience is what makes us stick with a platform or make it disgusting to us.
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:14:51 AM

Poloniex is not a good exchanges I think, I spent 2 month for my proof of address, this is not a good sign for exchanges, not efficient.
I will use binance in the future, low trading fee with 50% discount if you use BNB, and good network support.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:15:57 AM

I was lastly trading on poloniex untill they locked out my account and its 2months now.
So i want to ask which platform should we trust and start trading?
I am very new here and want to know the experience of other exchanges like bittrex ,cryptopia and so on.
Please share your experience.
i highly recommend YOBIT.Net  .thats what i use for trading try to check it out and check the difference from those that you use too exchange
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:28:04 AM

Bittrex for me but i should also try other ones. More options will emerge as decentralized exchanges come into play.
terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:47:34 AM

Bittrex for me but i should also try other ones. More options will emerge as decentralized exchanges come into play.
I'll go with bittrex too but their new regulation about enhance account verification is giving me some time to be lazier.

i highly recommend YOBIT.Net  .thats what i use for trading try to check it out and check the difference from those that you use too exchange
I don't recommend yobit for using it to those altcoins that are useless, they are giving everyone stuck withdrawals. I used them with bitcoin and ethereum, no problems with these coins.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:56:38 AM

So far the best trading site for me is poloniex..  Its robust,  and so many users that will buy your orders. It has a good api so you can connect it with tab trader,  or create your own trading bot.  My next choice is Bittrex then Bitfinest.

I was lastly trading on poloniex untill they locked out my account and its 2months now.
So i want to ask which platform should we trust and start trading?
I am very new here and want to know the experience of other exchanges like bittrex ,cryptopia and so on.
Please share your experience.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:33:46 PM

In the past months, I trusted poloniex until it got some withdrawal issues though I never experienced it, I switched to bitfinex and etherdelta for ICOs.
tourou

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:04:22 PM

Dont forget Mt.GOX
rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:03:56 PM

i think yobit , in yobit.. more new coin with 0% value
and if holding maybe 1 month until 2 month , you can take profit
usually , new coin with cheap price.. after 1 month that price coin can take 200%
if not sure you can try that..
Hamilcar

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:15:10 PM

It depends on tokens you want to trade. I found this comparison between few big exchanges:

Handelion – Fund | Trade | Expand
Revolutionary blockchain ecosystem for co-funded wholesale trade
Handelion.io◄ ► White paper ◄ ► Facebook ◄ ► Telegram ◄ ► Twitter ◄ ► JOIN ICO NOW
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:32:10 PM

I think the best place is bittrex or hitbtc or etherdelta it depends you comfortable where all the sites will surely give the best service to its customers, maybe you should find out why your account can be locked?
I've experienced it and my brother said my account got hacked I do not know how he did it just happened.
apolok

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:52:53 PM

you can use hitbtc,cryptopia,coinexchage or bittrex. these sites are best also there services also best.I am happy with these sites but cryptopia btc withdraw fee is high Cheesy
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2380
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:05:40 PM

The best exchange for me in trading is bittrex. Most of the ICO coins are getting into bittrex and i know that if there is an ICO coin in the bittrex then it is good to trade so i always waiting for some ICO coins in bittrex so i can take advantage of its being fresh so i can just grab and make a huge profit overnight.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:22:48 PM

In my opinion now many best exchange for trading, but the decentralized exchange is better than centralized exchange because we have the private key of exchange account. But now there are only a few decentralized exchange, like EtherDelta and Waves Exchange and the volume still low. And for the good centralized exchange is Bittrex, Cryptopia, HitBTC and Liqui. But in Bittrex verification identity should be done to enable withdrawal.
I really hope decentralized exchanges can start coming up the more rather than all these centralized exchanges.

It is something that would really fly a whole lot if we can start seeing some of them. So far, so good, bittrex has always been the best bet for most traders which does not mean one should rely totally on them as anything can obviously happen anytime most especially recently that they started locking accounts without even a prior notice via emails to their users. That pretty sucks to me!
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:20:55 AM

Bittrex, EtherDelta and Binance because of big number of coins/tokens
When it comes to tokens and being a decentralized exchange, I will definitely give it to Etherdelta. Moreover, since it is all token to Ethereum trading, one will just have to adapt.

It is a very comfortable site to trade and things have been pretty cool lately since all the laggy issues have been fixed which was more like pain in the ass for a while. Asides that, it is bittrex anytime any day. I have not really tried others though, but I know there are some exchanges I cannot definitely try.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:45:56 AM

Personally i recommend the bittrex exchange, this is very safety & high security exchanger so you have to safe here to the hacker, & this exchanger is very firstly transaction system,
What has really made bittrex to stand out so far is the fact that it has a good UI, the security is superb and mainly because they have been able to gain ground since they have been on for a while and have been able to gain user's loyalty.

This does not absolutely mean there are no other exchanges that are as good as bittrex, but everything balls down on trust.
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:11:25 PM

you can use hitbtc,cryptopia,coinexchage or bittrex. these sites are best also there services also best.I am happy with these sites but cryptopia btc withdraw fee is high Cheesy
You are right this the reason why i stop trading on cryptopia because of tbeir withdrawal fees my game is arbitrage trading by the way.

MarkTrade19

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:27:33 AM

It is not easy task to find the best exchange. You should consider a number of specification to judge and find out the best exchange.
Like High liquidity 
Transaction fee structure
Good user rating etc.
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:42:15 AM

I think bitrex is one of the best exchange that I have ever used, bitrex is simple and secure to use and the fee of transaction is cheaper. highly recommended to use this exchange.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dhondiet

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 02:19:04 PM

After 2 years in cryptosphere I decided to change the trading platform. While comparing different exchanges, I came across Changelly Pro. I never used it before, yet it was a very pleasant experience. The exchange works fine and fast. I think I'll use it for some time more to compose a full review of that platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: