Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:07:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Moving Towards $7500, Market needs a crash  (Read 2254 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:58:57 PM

Bitcoin price in India is hitting all records and now the price is moving towards the level of Rs. 500000 and its the signal of price correction. I think the next few days are crucial and we should be ready for a crash.

In the bull run, the market captures positive news and ignores small negative news. When people starts selling to make profits, the prices goes down and every negative news are highlighted which can lead a crash.

Market Needs Crash

There will be evemtually as it can't all be up evrytime. What goes up must and will go down and i think that will be the case though it's going to be more of a correction than crash. Bitcoin's garnered great support recently to even think of a crash anytime soon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:50:42 PM

I don't know what to say on this effect but it's like and the price is going up the peoples are getting more interested in Bitcoin. Even from my locality many people have requested they want to know about Bitcoin, so I think Bitcoin is being adopted more frequently in all over the world and with this page I think we can cross $10,000 in around 2 years.
Now that segiwt2x has been canceled I think there is a big chance that bitcoin crosses that price before the end of the year, many people were afraid of that fork since it had the support of many miners and businesses but now that fork is not going to happen then there is not a reason for the price of bitcoin to not keep growing.
Metrocybe

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:56:10 PM

Bitcoin price in India is hitting all records and now the price is moving towards the level of Rs. 500000 and its the signal of price correction. I think the next few days are crucial and we should be ready for a crash.

In the bull run, the market captures positive news and ignores small negative news. When people starts selling to make profits, the prices goes down and every negative news are highlighted which can lead a crash.

Market Needs Crash

crash can’t happen before 15/11 but no one will Know how crash will be after that.

generally price will crash less than 1k (Because when china ban bitcoin crash more than 1k)
tj4dmx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:47:01 PM

Expect bitcoin to hit 9000 by december.
And by January-February, 10 000 will be achieved !
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:50:30 PM

now bitcoin is hitting the floor at less than 7100 now and keep dumping, as the news go viral about the cancelled hard fork the bitcoin are now in the market and starting to move selling, and whales are going back with alt coins.. market is really amazing i love the chart.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:46:26 AM

Market Needs Crash

Thinking about the crash you are talking about. I think bitcoin do not need that CRASH thing. Crash ? What for? Aren't you happy about what is happening to bitcoin price? Isn't that a good thing for all of us? By the bitcoin increase, our saved bitcoin is also increasing its price. You do nothing but still your money grows. Don't you know that? Crash? No time for that. Besides, i do not see any potential of crash right now and for the near future. In fact I look forward for more ups.
Are you in favor for that crash? Selling by lots of people I think is not a major reason for crash. Maybe it will just cause for the price to just drop a little. Then will easily recovered from it.
We all are expecting the same. People have got the prices that they desired and now everyone has accelerated the rate of investment in terms of Btcs for the purpose of gaining profit.

It is a very common practice and the cycle is quite known to all of the bug holders i.e. massive investment rates and price shoot up always lead to market crash as the next step. So the next crash is obviously going to take place sooner or later in the upcoming year# Be ready for the change.
Opquar

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:15:33 AM

now bitcoin is hitting the floor at less than 7100 now and keep dumping, as the news go viral about the cancelled hard fork the bitcoin are now in the market and starting to move selling, and whales are going back with alt coins.. market is really amazing i love the chart.

And now at $6,700. It has been stable around here for a couple of hours now so I think it is safe to say that this will be our floor at the moment. The altcoin migration is probably already over and done with.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:07:08 AM

The market doesn't "need" a crash. There is no such thing. The market has no needs whatsoever. It goes only by the collective mind of the people. In reality, there will likely be a crash soon because that is how markets work. Although, it does not "need" to crash, it could continue rising indefinitely, but more than likely based on math, it will crash at some point in the near future.
crash happen when those early holders find themselves gain a lots of profits they will sell their holdings because they already satisfied with a big
earnings that they've got coming from their investment but that's correct there's no need for a crashed to happen newcomers will grab their opportunities
to join this investment.
This is 100% true that when the people see the highest price and they will sell their coins simultaneously this coin will automatically face a bit dump and I believe that there will be no crash at that time because many people will wait for more rise so there will not be so much selling of coins that t will crash and if a bit of price fall there are a lot of people out there who will buy and give a stability to this coin to rise again.
Cosbycoin

Merit: 506

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:09:13 AM

According to this situation, the bitcoin price can rise for many days, too fast  Sad
I must say that it is just the beginning of a wonderful era of bitcoin. The market price of bitcoin will increase in the very similar fashion in the coming days as well.

There is no reason to justify this thing that the market needs any kind of crash and that too in the market price of bitcoin. In fact, the market actually wants to have more increase in the market price of bitcoin because of the reason that this will benefit them more.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:37:21 AM

Well I guess we are now starting to experience the crash in bitcoin price it seems we already hit the maximum value of bitcoin for this year that's why we need to face this drop. This maybe a normal happenings in bitcoin price there's always a fluctuations in value but I will not be worried I'm pretty sure it will recover soon and we will be having a good profit out of our investment
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:16:26 PM

Market Needs Crash

A crash? Really? Or you just mean some drop. Its kinda different. The bitcoin price is now moving down, it is the beginning. But after all I still beleive it is normal for bitcoin. Then from its drop bitcoin will recover and surpass the highest price it reached. By next month or maybe weeks, we will see the bitcoin recovery wil happen again like the last time.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Trenz

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:19:31 PM

You asked for a crash and got one! This is the time for the altcoins to rebound and make it big or else to be forgot forever. It will only be the true and distinguished tokens which will make it happen and I will look forward to this to expect more from the altcoin market this week.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:26:37 PM

Now that segiwt2x has been canceled I think there is a big chance that bitcoin crosses that price before the end of the year, many people were afraid of that fork since it had the support of many miners and businesses but now that fork is not going to happen then there is not a reason for the price of bitcoin to not keep growing.

i think your wrong, Now that segiwt2x has been canceled I think there is a big chance that bitcoin will now start to fall because people wont have a reason to hold their bitcoins knowing that no fork will occur and no free fork coins will be distributed though bitcoins value can still increase with or without forks and segwits.
BartS

Merit: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:22:31 PM

i think your wrong, Now that segiwt2x has been canceled I think there is a big chance that bitcoin will now start to fall because people wont have a reason to hold their bitcoins knowing that no fork will occur and no free fork coins will be distributed though bitcoins value can still increase with or without forks and segwits.
Well the price has been going down since I made that comment so it seems we are seeing a correction but at the same time I think bitcoin is being attacked right now since the network is very slow and a good amount of the hash power has moved to bitcoin cash but once the difficulty of bitcoin cash is adjusted we are going to see the miners coming back to bitcoin, so I think the decrease in price is going to be a temporary thing.
p90xinsanity

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:24:59 PM

yes i totally agree with this forecasting. the developers must come up with something to appease everyone it seems
nakata90

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 11:36:38 PM

yes i totally agree with this forecasting. the developers must come up with something to appease everyone it seems
Regardless of what you say, i read and do not understand what you are talking about.

I think there will be a large number of BTCs sold at the end of the year, BTC holders will sell them massively, explaining this because they need cash for the new 2018 welcome.

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
           ▄███▄
         ▄███████▄
         ▀███████▀
           ▀███▀
  ▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
K O I N P R O.
TRADE CRYPTO AND STOCK CFD WITH BITCOIN
[

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
     ▄█████░░█░░█████▄
  ▄██████░░░░░░░██████▄
 ███████░░░░░░░░░███████
▐███████████████████████▌
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▐███████░░░███░░░███████▌
 ███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.NO KYC

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
       ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ████████░░░██░░░███████
  ▐████████░░░█░░░████████▌
  █████████░░░░░░██████████
  █████████░░░█░░░█████████
  ▐████████░░░██░░░███████▌
   ████████░░░███░░░██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.EARN KOI

███
                  ▄▄█▄▄        ███████
                  █          ███████████
                  █████        ███████
                      █        ███████
                  ▀▀█▀▀        ███████
                               ███████
                █████████      ███████
                               ███████
               █████████       ▂▂▂▂
                               ▂▂▂▂
                █████████      ▂▂▂▂

. 100x LEVERAGE

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
           ▄███░░█████████░░███▄
          ████░█████████████░████
         ▐███░██████▀▀▀██████░███▌
         ███░█████▀░░░░░░▀▀███░███
         ███░█████▄░░░░░░▄▄███░███
         ▐███░██████▄▄▄██████░███▌
          ████░█████████████░████
           ▀███░░██░░░░░██░░███▀
            ▀█▀▄███████████▄▀█▀
               ░▀▀████████▀▀░

.SUPER FAST
].
UNIQUE DOUBLE-UP
CONTRACT

BrannigansLaw

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:49:15 PM

We are seeing the reaction now as the price of bitcoin keeps on falling and it went down $6000 and keeps on going down,it is a scary thought that the price is going down the hills at a very fast brisk and the network stagnation is not doing any good for the process too,the price would have increased without the fork and the fancy of free coins if it was a gradual rise,but it was a massive growth without any correction and now we will see the big correction.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:23:28 AM

I think there will be a large number of BTCs sold at the end of the year, BTC holders will sell them massively, explaining this because they need cash for the new 2018 welcome.

I think it's quite the opposite. By the end of 2017, is when the bitcoin futures will be available. The price might keep going down until then, but the Wall Street guys will still get into it. I'm sure they are enjoying this crash now, because it only means that they will get bitcoin at a much better price. Everyone that is selling BTC out of emotions will soon regret it. I guess it will always be like this, whales will get richer because most people just get carried away with FUD and panic sells...

pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:48:49 PM

I don't know what to say on this effect but it's like and the price is going up the peoples are getting more interested in Bitcoin. Even from my locality many people have requested they want to know about Bitcoin, so I think Bitcoin is being adopted more frequently in all over the world and with this page I think we can cross $10,000 in around 2 years.

end of this month can cross 9500 probably next year start with 13000, feel sad to not exchange my paypal when its crash to 3600 last sept, very difficult to buy BTC with paypal and the price is higher than normal, but withdrawing paypal to my local bank also incur lots of fees so the money sit there losing me lots of opportunity
9500$ bench mark will be achieve soon as it is at 7.7k and more people are rushing toward it because they have seen site benefits in past and they are not waiting for any dump they are just buying it at any cost and this is the for sure thing that in future this coin will be more precious than now I am also hopping that it will give me a lot as I bought it at 6.5k and more profit is coming ahead 9500 will seem very low in future,
It thinks bitcoin worth more than it is now so wait and watch how this coin will go up and make place as the global currency and more of it btc has ability now to rise because it is not affected by rumors anymore so I am expecting 10000$ benchmark at the end of this year and as the coming time will be all about bitcoin so crash will not happen. There are many people who will invest into it when price will go down.
Spectre.ac.team

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:00:05 AM

That's what I expect at the moment when Bitcoin prices have hit the mark and can break down at any time. So, I expect that there will be enough crash to suppress the price of Bitcoin or any stop signal rising from it.

What do you think the Bitcoin price will be at the end of December? I think $10,000
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: