Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:59:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy btc now or sell?  (Read 8132 times)
Owillz (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:08:49 PM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:11:42 PM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?

The advice you'll always receive is buy low and sell high, I could be wrong but I feel bitcoin is close to the top with regards to its current price, I expect a fall of some extent in the coming weeks, however it is impossible to predict with anything even close to certainty.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:19:42 PM

The advice you'll always receive is buy low and sell high, I could be wrong but I feel bitcoin is close to the top with regards to its current price, I expect a fall of some extent in the coming weeks, however it is impossible to predict with anything even close to certainty.
It is true that bitcoin prices are very high today so do not insist on buying them anyway.Even if you continue to want btc must have a capital of great value.But it really depends on your desire to continue to buy or wait for the price to go down at any time.

Owillz (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:20:34 PM

exactly, i too suspect a fall to a very low price. but am not sure too of when that will be. . . i really hope it is before the fork.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:37:14 PM

It is true that bitcoin prices are very high today so do not insist on buying them anyway.Even if you continue to want btc must have a capital of great value.But it really depends on your desire to continue to buy or wait for the price to go down at any time.
In my view I say we are humans and we always think some thing better like a greedy so we should think in same logic with a business ethics.

We strongly recommend you if u have already invested then check for the rate, if price increases and u understand u r in profit then hold the profit and withdraw the capital which u invested this helps u a stress relief also u can go with your profit rate increments.

Hope I'm done with my best, hoping u are glad.
noel2123

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:46:38 PM

bitcoin is currently on its all time high it will be bad idea to buy bitcoin now wait some time after the fork I think bitcoin price will go down a little and that's the perfect time to buy a bitcoin
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:59:31 PM

if you have a capital..why not buy now,bitcoin price continuous to go higher and i dont see any reason for that november fork can lowered btc price just like the bitcoin gold fork.DOA the november pork is another DOA.and besides even if the bitcoin price become low in this coming fork,still it will rise fastest that we wont noticed the price goes higher that what is it now

gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:03:45 PM

I think a retracement is being expected to happen with bitcoin in the near future before it decides what to do in the december season. So , my advise is that you can wait and if you have eyes  Grin to spot the dive coming , you can go on the ride Roll Eyes
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:19:40 PM

I think buying bitcoin is always advisable if you are thinking about the long term. Although it's volatility, it's price is increasing in the long term, so if you buy it now, and the price drops, it will mos likely still move up again and give you profit. Of course that if you have limited resources, like most people do it's important to try to get the best price, so you can get more coins. I do think the price will go down a bit, right after the fork, and then it will move up again.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Owillz (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:25:15 PM

In my view I say we are humans and we always think some thing better like a greedy so we should think in same logic with a business ethics.

We strongly recommend you if u have already invested then check for the rate, if price increases and u understand u r in profit then hold the profit and withdraw the capital which u invested this helps u a stress relief also u can go with your profit rate increments.

Hope I'm done with my best, hoping u are glad.

alright. but am yet to invest anyway. . . but will keep this strategy in mind for future purpose
BlackBi88

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:27:45 PM

I think you should buy bitcoin at this time. At present BTC has reached $ 7200, and certainly will increase a lot. Even when you buy it drop, you should also be calm, surely it will increase a lot. Please buy right now before the BTC price increase!  Roll Eyes
Owillz (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:31:21 PM

I think buying bitcoin is always advisable if you are thinking about the long term. Although it's volatility, it's price is increasing in the long term, so if you buy it now, and the price drops, it will mos likely still move up again and give you profit. Of course that if you have limited resources, like most people do it's important to try to get the best price, so you can get more coins. I do think the price will go down a bit, right after the fork, and then it will move up again.

yea for a long term holding someone can actually buy btc at any time because it will always rise with time. but am actually looking at a short term of max week holding. . . i gat my btc for long term hold stored off already. . . just  trying to test the waters with the crypto trading gig.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:33:29 PM

There are conflicting opinions with this question. Some people say, especially those seasoned traders to hold them up because although the fork would maybe bring about a slump in the price of bitcoin, it would soon ease up, and bitcoin would return to its normal value. On the other hand, some people say that, it is better to sell them as it is currently in its best price margin in years. So, having said, it actually depends on you, are you short-term or long term kind of investor?

Owillz (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:38:21 PM

There are conflicting opinions with this question. Some people say, especially those seasoned traders to hold them up because although the fork would maybe bring about a slump in the price of bitcoin, it would soon ease up, and bitcoin would return to its normal value. On the other hand, some people say that, it is better to sell them as it is currently in its best price margin in years. So, having said, it actually depends on you, are you short-term or long term kind of investor?

kind of a mixture of both. . . but this very qst is for a short term investment situation
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 02:41:15 PM

If you are already holding Bitcoin, just relax and wait for it to go down a bit, and go up for the next coming years. If you know how to trade and know what you are doing, then watch out as you might sell your Bitcoin at the bottom. Better stay holding than losing the trade.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:47:13 PM

Before the next hardfork we are going to experience a drop in bitcoin pricing and maybe next week we would have a correction and within those times bitcoin will be fluctuating between $6500 and $7,500. However, any break out from these support and resistance will lead to another market direction. I will advise you to hold on before buy bitcoin because the time you buy a coins do matter and since we are expecting a pull back in price.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:47:59 PM

It is better to buy it back because i believed bitcoin value will steadily going up even during SegWit2x because most of the bitcoin holders are already had a hard experiences in bitcoin like China ban, JP Morgan and etc. that instead of bitcoin will fall down because of these events instead the result become opposite in which the price is going up steadily.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:06:15 PM

I think it is indeed basically bitcoin gold fork will be a sight or event that gives 2 impact. Where such impacts no one could predict exactly, does a positive impact or a negative impact. So it would be much better don't buy too many BTC if it believes that by the time the bitcoin gold fork, bitcoin will experience price increases is very high or vice versa. It all depends on how we all analyze.
DaMut

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:06:22 PM

2 possibilities that will happen in the future :
1.It will go up
2.It will go down,
but remember this in your mind,everyday and everytime are a good time to buy Bitcoin because right now it has not found its place yet.
what i mean is even though the price will be go down in the next few days later,
Bitcoin price will be increasing a lot in the near future,
also with the time and technology,we need something to help us in our daily activity,
and cryptocurrency is one of those thing that we must have in the future.

so if you want to hear my advice,
buy it right now and hold it,based on my observation we still have 10 days or more before the segwit2x.
which mean there's a time to see another ATH in the next few days.

████████████████████████
SPORTS
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
bets.io
████████████████████████
CASINO
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:12:11 PM

Try and sell your btc now, you can buy later at cheaper rate.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: