Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:58:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy btc now or sell?  (Read 8132 times)
Owillz (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:28:01 PM

ok. i just checked coinmarketcap now and the price is at $7.1k i think i will buy at around this price and wait for it to hit back at $7.3k or more then sell. . . and wait for the next deep
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sheilasekarbumi

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:33:18 PM

For this moment, you should sell Bitcoin, i think it already reached to the top of the "waves" . In the next few days, price will going down then you should buy at that moment to earn profits.

krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:35:44 PM

You should buy now. There is no reason for waiting. How can you know BTC price will decrease after hard fork?

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Owillz (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:55:55 PM

You should buy now. There is no reason for waiting. How can you know BTC price will decrease after hard fork?

dont really know for sure. just speculating
allenhark

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:57:49 PM

Buy and keep for at least the next 3 years. The value then will be over $100000
Owillz (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:14:54 PM

Buy and keep for at least the next 3 years. The value then will be over $100000

very true for a long term trade, i am actually looking at a short term trade decision
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:24:25 PM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
This is only my opinion and predictions, the time before the first hardfork or the existence of bitcoin cash the price of bitcoin when it decreases, if in this equation I think maybe before hardfork later, likely the price will go down, my advice do not buy now and better to earn bitcoin through trading or something else.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Owillz (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:40:55 PM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
This is only my opinion and predictions, the time before the first hardfork or the existence of bitcoin cash the price of bitcoin when it decreases, if in this equation I think maybe before hardfork later, likely the price will go down, my advice do not buy now and better to earn bitcoin through trading or something else.

alright. thanks. seems most people in here are telling me to wait for a deep. will likely do that then.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:50:38 PM

For this moment, you should sell Bitcoin, i think it already reached to the top of the "waves" . In the next few days, price will going down then you should buy at that moment to earn profits.

People have been saying that it's better to sell at the time it reached the $3000 level, and after that the $4000 level. Just like then, the market right now is showing signs of being exhausted, but that doesn't automatically mean that we'll see the market go down. It may very well rally further to $8000 in the coming days/weeks. In order to minimize the risk of selling at current levels, just stick to selling smaller fractions of your coins. If the price happens go down, you'll be able to buy back at lower levels, and if the price goes up, you'll be able to sell at these higher levels because you have enough coins left. It's common sense that applies here.
Aleator

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 11:54:17 PM

I can say hard fork is free coin from bitcoin, so i prefer to hold till next hard fork done, and maybe this hard fork the coins price is good, who know just hold and try this free coin

yen10

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:54:47 PM

Buying bitcoin will always be advisable if your going to think about it in the long run. Although its value drops sometimes, on the average, its always increasing. I think its value will hit 8000$ at the end of the year.. Start holding your bitcoin now and when the time comes, sell it when your satisfied with the value.
Owillz (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:33:04 AM

Buying bitcoin will always be advisable if your going to think about it in the long run. Although its value drops sometimes, on the average, its always increasing. I think its value will hit 8000$ at the end of the year.. Start holding your bitcoin now and when the time comes, sell it when your satisfied with the value.

alright. but i feel the value will drop drastically by year end just like last year
kkofor

Activity: 365

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:20:26 AM

Generally, Bitcoin price will drop after a hard fork. Therefore, I think you should wait for passing this hard fork.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:32:25 AM

When i research the price charts bitcoin in 2017, bitcoin is into strong uptrend and i feel to regret for you sold bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to increasing the price but i think it will adjust down $6500 - $6800 on some next day. So i advice you should not buy at the moment
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:46:48 AM

Generally, Bitcoin price will drop after a hard fork. Therefore, I think you should wait for passing this hard fork.
could be having some pullback, could be tanking. it is never too late to invest in bitcoin, just research and analyze on your own, find a good entry point then get in. just don't forget your risk management
Owillz (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:14:36 AM

Am still new to all these trading stuffs though... How you know a good entry point exactly???
could be having some pullback, could be tanking. it is never too late to invest in bitcoin, just research and analyze on your own, find a good entry point then get in. just don't forget your risk management
Owillz (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:19:38 AM

When i research the price charts bitcoin in 2017, bitcoin is into strong uptrend and i feel to regret for you sold bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to increasing the price but i think it will adjust down $6500 - $6800 on some next day. So i advice you should not buy at the moment

Yea. . Well Al expect a pull back... But how exactly can you tell at what price it will stop?? I still think it will go below $6500 though. Expecting  it at $5000+
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:01:19 AM

Would suggest you to buy some BTC. Be on a safer side since you are at the beginning stage of trading. Try buying other altcoins which are coming up in the market. Coinmarketcap site would help you analise and have more ideas on what altcoin to invest. The following altcoins are currently occupying the market. BTC, ETH, Litecoin and Ripple

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Imran1271

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:08:39 AM

absulately you should sell your bitcoin in this pumping time and buy some stable  altcoin those are right now so dumping. its the best chance to get huge profit I think and do also it.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:23:11 AM

bitcoins value right now is friggin high and expensive so i dont think anyone can afford to buy now but if you have already some spare cois or tokens in your wallet , then i guess you can trade it for bitcoin to accumulate more just before the fork or you can also sell some of your bitcoins then buy promising altcoins like omg, neo,stratis,ark, etc that will more likely to pump in the next days. but overall its up to you , you should make the last desicion because thats your money not ours.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: