Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:39:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy btc now or sell?  (Read 8133 times)
tranle789

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:53:19 PM

Buy now because Bitcoin prices are showing signs of stabilization and may reach $ 8000 in the coming days. I think if people were able to buy at $ 5,500 then they would probably be profitable but they would not sell because they believe Bitcoin can continue to increase until the end of December.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:47:48 PM

if you have to look into todays coinmarketcap you will see the bitcoin price almost hit $7.2k. so its high time to sell the bitcoin if you have some bitcoin and then you wait for next dumping to buy again..below i have posted the bitcoin price cap..
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:54:07 AM

I think it's better to wait first because if you buy now maybe you will lose because bitcoin price will go down.
That’s true, time to buy bitcoin is expected to go further low in prices in the coming week. The best time to buy bitcoin is the coming five to 10 days. Do buy bitcoin within coming week because you never know when the prices start increasing.

No need to be too much greedy because by the end of 2017, bitcoin is going to make you enjoy the epic closing of this year by touching 7000 dollars and beyond.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:10:04 AM

Buy now because Bitcoin prices are showing signs of stabilization and may reach $ 8000 in the coming days. I think if people were able to buy at $ 5,500 then they would probably be profitable but they would not sell because they believe Bitcoin can continue to increase until the end of December.

Yeah right, people should buy bitcoin now because it will rise any moment from now and if your goal is really for long term, then every time is good time to buy. Always look at the long term period because this is our future, Be more patient.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:06:20 AM

Last week was the right time to buy Bitcoin.But at this time If you see https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
then see bitcoin price now $7.3k + So It is good time sell your bitcoin.Because bitcoin market  is all time fluctuate.So If you sell now I hope few days later again you buy bitcoin.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:38:35 AM

Last week was the right time to buy Bitcoin.But at this time If you see https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
then see bitcoin price now $7.3k + So It is good time sell your bitcoin.Because bitcoin market  is all time fluctuate.So If you sell now I hope few days later again you buy bitcoin.
Well it is really simple just look and always have an update to the price and do the same thing buy when its low sell when its high.the most important thing is the price if you make an update on it you will know what would be the right thing to do.I believe that we only need to make intouch with thebprice and make sense of doing things that commonly needed bitcoin is not predictable and its up to you what would be a kind of decision you make for good.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:57:14 AM

The price is dropping as of the moment so its better to really want for the price to really go like $6000 before making your decisions. I think btc has been dumped in favor of bch which is now above $1000. However, I consider this a good and healthy correction for btc and sometimes we need to see this kind of happening. This is a good test how btc market is strong and those bch pumpers will soon realized that its better to go back to btc. They will just take profit and will either moved to btc again or altcoins in the next days or so. So better hodl on your btc and not cash it out with this panic selling.
Yeah market is going down a bit but this dump time is attracting people and people are buying a lot and this thing is giving a slight pump to the price and if anyone is willing to buy he must buy now otherwise after some hours prices will be at the maximum level those who are going toward altcoins are risking their money because soon bitcoin will get a pump and the market of altcoin will become red so go for btc mate.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:41:35 PM

I'm afraid that it is not just $8000 because the prediction is $10000 per bitcoin before this year ends, and I'm sure that the price if bitcoin will more high next year, so let's just keep on earning and saving bitcoin for us to have big profits in the long run, too bad if we can't go with bitcoin to the moon this year.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:49:34 PM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
You should buy back bitcoins now because there are many professionals in cryptos says bitcoin will really reach $10,000 price even the segwit2x has been cancelled. Bitcoin was already drop and now is the start of rising its price so even you buy at the current price you will earn profits for sure depends on a time of holdings because bitcoin is the number 1 digital currency of all time.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:52:20 PM

Bitcoin value is still high these days so I don't think buying it is a good idea. I suggest that you hold it because bitcoin really shows a good potential in the future. It may double in price but that requires a long time. If you are willing to wait then you can hold it. Wait for btc price to drop before buying for maximum profit.

yes, buying is not a good idea now but selling is also not a good idea unless you want to cash out the bitcoins and make some profit. My  bet will on to wait and not buy or sell now. Although selling can give good profits but a per prediction, bitcoin will reach 10K by the end of this year.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:00:28 PM

Bitcoin value is still high these days so I don't think buying it is a good idea. I suggest that you hold it because bitcoin really shows a good potential in the future. It may double in price but that requires a long time. If you are willing to wait then you can hold it. Wait for btc price to drop before buying for maximum profit.
Yes, buying Bitcoin and holding is the right decision in this time. Bitcoin will hit 10k very soon. Bitcoin has great potential and good opportunity. The price of so valuable. Buy Bitcoin now and wait for good price.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:01:07 PM

yes, buying is not a good idea now but selling is also not a good idea unless you want to cash out the bitcoins and make some profit. My  bet will on to wait and not buy or sell now. Although selling can give good profits but a per prediction, bitcoin will reach 10K by the end of this year.

Exactly the price of bitcoins can touch $10k at the end of the year so its best to hold it till that point of time and buying is not an smart move to make now as price is already very much high so its good to hold our existing coins and site quietly and see how price behaves in coming days and if it achieves $10k price then that would be the best time to sell bitcoins.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:21:52 PM

I would also like to see this happen because a lot of stock investors are looking to invest in Bitcoin and if this happens, the Bitcoin market could soon reach $ 10,000 this year and become a market the world's largest growth market
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:24:04 PM

Indeed, bitcoin prices are very high and need consideration to buy them now, perhaps the most effective action by holding bitcoin as an investment,
And it seems 2017 is the best year for bitcoin that has increased significantly, maybe by the end of this year bitcoin will be able to reach $ 8500-9000 and I think this is quite realistic.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:27:37 PM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
If you will sell your bitcoin now, maybe it is neither the right nor the wrong time. As we can see bircoin's price is unstable. Why did I say that? Because it's price wi pump then after few days it will deflate. It is hard to predict it's price. So you should wait for it to drop then sell it. Also wait for it to drop then buy some.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
h4yfans

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:36:08 PM

I think new ATH is coming in a couple of days and then approximately we gonna drop 6000.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:43:07 PM

I think this is the time to buy altcoins because the time of altcoin pump and you can get good profit from altcoin because bitcoin hard-fork is pending and date is cancelled and that is why peoples are stat taking participation in altcoin and altcoins will go up because peoples start to buying altcoin and the great time to get profit from altcoins.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:37:01 PM

Yeah I have heard this news and it is helping the people to buy the bitcoin it is the demand of the bitcoin that is increasing more and more, I the price of the bitcoin is slow you should invest in the bitcoin because the bitcoin is low in the value and it is helping all the people about the profit and the increasing price of the bitcoin is saying that it is the best time to buy and hold in the bitcoin wallet to increase in the value.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:02:09 PM

It's always good time to buy some more Bitcoin cause it's the best cryptocurrency at the moment and in the near future I think so, it has very good potential to get over 8k$ at the end of this year or the early of next year. You should buy Bitcoin everywhen as long as you have money at that time Smiley. But it'll better if you can buy Bitcoin at lower price than 7k$

tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:26:27 PM

A lot of investors are HODLING bitcoin right now I read it somewhere that HOLDERS will sell their coin @$200k.That's huge. So HODL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: