Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:31:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy btc now or sell?  (Read 8132 times)
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:31:30 PM

i think now it's much better to sell bitcoins than buying it because the bitcoin price now is so high, so if you sell your bitcoin and wait for the value to go down your profit will be much larger than and it will benefit you more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lowleary

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:35:32 PM

i buy before new fork or bad new happen (price will down fast ) and sell after good news (price will increase fast ) so i buy / sell all times

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:12:41 PM

Bitcoin value is still high these days so I don't think buying it is a good idea. I suggest that you hold it because bitcoin really shows a good potential in the future. It may double in price but that requires a long time. If you are willing to wait then you can hold it. Wait for btc price to drop before buying for maximum profit.
Yes, buying Bitcoin and holding is the right decision in this time. Bitcoin will hit 10k very soon. Bitcoin has great potential and good opportunity. The price of so valuable. Buy Bitcoin now and wait for good price.
Yes the bitcoin value and the importance is dependent on the bitcoin present condition if the biotic is being use by the people then it is increasing in the value and the bitcoin is the best currency for the people as well, a lot of the people in the coming age will buy the bitcoin and the demand of the bitcoin will be high if it will be as common as the crypto currency and the bitcoin is now.
sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:21:07 PM

Bro, unless until you need money badly, don't sell it is time to hold your bitcoin. Bitcoin is going to touch all time high which will be in very short period only. So if you can buy it is much better for your best return in short time and also in long time both will be get good returns.

Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:51:02 PM

I think bitcoin value is rising at a rapid speed we should wait for the right movement because if we buy bitcoin at the present time it’s value is very high and then we will not get a profit margin at this rate but if we purchase the bitcoin at a low rate in the market the sell of that bitcoin in the future is profitable for their users and investors. So my decision is to hold my current amount of bitcoin and in the start of new year I will sold this.

weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:57:37 PM

It depend on how you use bitcoins, I earn bitcoins because i want more money and i still have a day job so i have a capital to invest. You can work on bounty campaigns to earn coins and that is the start for you to join trading.
syahril

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:58:13 PM

I think bitcoin value is rising at a rapid speed we should wait for the right movement because if we buy bitcoin at the present time it’s value is very high and then we will not get a profit margin at this rate but if we purchase the bitcoin at a low rate in the market the sell of that bitcoin in the future is profitable for their users and investors. So my decision is to hold my current amount of bitcoin and in the start of new year I will sold this.

I think you have to wait till the 1st of JANUARY,to get double or triple of profit from now.To hold the Bitcoin is not easy,we like to sell when the price reach next peak .You have to be patient at that time, to succeed at the end.This is not a right time to brought the Bitcoin.

hiVe

Activity: 254

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:01:52 PM

Remember, you should not sell Bitcoin in all situations. Except you have to use normal money for your work.

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:09:27 PM

It depend on how you use bitcoins, I earn bitcoins because i want more money and i still have a day job so i have a capital to invest. You can work on bounty campaigns to earn coins and that is the start for you to join trading.
It depends, but for now this is not the perfect time to buy bitcoin now, because their price now in the market are slightly closed to $8000. I guess it's better if you can hold your bitcoin for now because their price are strongly raising up. Therefore many of the users are trying to save most of their bitcoin due to they wait the perfect time before sell it.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:13:35 PM

You have to take the middle way of selling it partly and keep it partly because now the bitcoin price reaches its peak of about 8,000 USD where it becomes the highest bitcoin price in bitcoin history so if you sell it you will get a lot of profits and I think the bitcoin price will go down again but not too low and then it will rise again.
MotulDiesel

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:51:32 PM

in general, i think you should hold your bitcoin, waiting for another wave. I think you should sell your bitcoin when the price is higher than now. At this time i see the situation of bitcoin is not suitable to do anything. May be you can buy in a little
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:24:36 PM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?

This is the best time to buy bitcoin because of the promising price this end of this year.lwill buy now because l want to experience also to have a big amount of money  before end of this year. This is a big opportunity to every bitcoiner who believes in bitcoin.l will sell it at the right price l am satisfied.l want to enjoy every moment at bitcoin.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:12:20 PM

The price has already recovered form its recent dip. The dip was the best time to buy. But you still have some time left. You can buy now, as we can see the price going upwards till $10000 before the end of the year.
You should never regret investing on bitcoin, as the price will always tend to go up thus giving you profit.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:14:24 AM

BTC has dumped, you can buy now to get much profit. The price is too low now. I think it will recover soon.

I will wait a little more (24h) ... than I will buy! Smiley
You are right the bitcoin is having the value but it is not the time to buy the bitcoin but to sell a lot of the people are selling the bitcoin and this is the bitcoin that is increasing in the value the selling of the bitcoin at the low price is the worst thing that the people use to do I hope the bitcoin will be able to give us the best return but if it is not giving then it is not worry but we should save for the long time one day it will give us the profit.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:20:28 AM

For me, i should buy btc now on my extra money and never touch it
as long i don’t need it yet. Because in the future i am looking forward
for extreme growth of my investment.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:34:15 AM

Bitcoin price is strong up tren in the longterm, so I think you have to divide your Bitcoin for trading and for longterm investment by portfolio 80% hold longterm and 20% for trading. And in my opinion for Bitcoin day trading, use daily chart and teknikal analysis is more accurate than fundamental, sell when the price overbought and buy again when the price drop about 15%-20%.

yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:11:06 PM

i buy before new fork or bad new happen (price will down fast ) and sell after good news (price will increase fast ) so i buy / sell all times
For sure a lot of the people are here who are trying to increase the profit of the bitcoin and they will see the bitcoin price high and they will sell but if the bitcoin price will not increase the bitcoin will not give the benefit it is the new age and the bitcoin is the only investment for the people who are making the bitcoin more valuable and the high in the demand so the bitcoin is the best currency to use as the payment and the investment.
bocyaj

Activity: 1324
Merit: 302

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:43:18 PM

Bitcoin price is strong up tren in the longterm, so I think you have to divide your Bitcoin for trading and for longterm investment by portfolio 80% hold longterm and 20% for trading. And in my opinion for Bitcoin day trading, use daily chart and teknikal analysis is more accurate than fundamental, sell when the price overbought and buy again when the price drop about 15%-20%.

As I seen today price of bitcoin it was around 7741$ ,so I suggest you to sell.7700$ it's not a small mount,this value was double of the price before three months 3500$.If you have holding from the price of 2500$ or 3000$,sell it now .You will get double or triple of the dollar you invested at that time.Avoid of panic selling.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:58:29 PM

I will not sell now because my target is still not reach if my target is 10k i'll hodl until 10k it really just depends on what is the status of the market. so of course i'm not gonna sell all my btc if i reach that specific price.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:02:17 PM

Its a hard decision to take even knowing bitcoin has reached again another milestone, each person has different vision, and you need to take some risks to collect and make extra money, the question is do you believe we will reach 8000 dollars into the next days, if soo dont sell, if you believe we will get another adjust has happened last days pushing the price down just sell, my opinion and decision would be sell and wait the price to drop into the next hours, days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: