Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:15:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy btc now or sell?  (Read 8133 times)
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:13:33 AM

Now is the good moment to sell Bitcoin, the price already reached the top, it will crash soon in the next week soon. So the decision is yours.
It depends mate, if your investment is for long term or short term.

I would suggest that if you can hold your bitcoin for the current valye just hold it because i feel that value will increase more before this year was end. But if you cant hold if you see good profit at this current value dont hesitate to sell your bitcoin and dont regret after.

Bitcoin value are very expensive right now and its constantly increasing that is why its hard to sell and wait for the dump because i think the value is on the way of increasing like what we see on the past couple of days.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:22:03 PM

Now is the good moment to sell Bitcoin, the price already reached the top, it will crash soon in the next week soon. So the decision is yours.

I would suggest that if you can hold your bitcoin for the current valye just hold it because i feel that value will increase more before this year was end. But if you cant hold if you see good profit at this current value dont hesitate to sell your bitcoin and dont regret after.

Bitcoin value are very expensive right now and its constantly increasing that is why its hard to sell and wait for the dump because i think the value is on the way of increasing like what we see on the past couple of days.

Well considering that you most likely have profitted, it's nit a bad idea to sell if you need to or if you're already comfortable with your gains. But right, the price its in now wpuld probably be dwarfed by the value it will have a few years from now so holding still is preferable

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

i think now it's much better to sell bitcoins than buying it because the bitcoin price now is so high, so if you sell your bitcoin and wait for the value to go down your profit will be much larger than and it will benefit you more.

I think you can buy now bitcoin and wait 1 year then sell.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:50:53 PM

Well considering that you most likely have profitted, it's nit a bad idea to sell if you need to or if you're already comfortable with your gains. But right, the price its in now wpuld probably be dwarfed by the value it will have a few years from now so holding still is preferable
selling coins that you already have it was a choice of a person cause you cant take it for a long time just like if you are already needed it so there will comes a time that you have to sell it better to have atleast some patience and also knowledge specially when on how you can come emergency situation and there is something bad happen in bitcoin so by this time some are making some panicking because of it.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:33:40 PM

At such a time what you should be doing is sell and not buy as the value is high, buying at such a time would be not that good I would say wait for the time when the prices fall down. And if you still have bitcoins I would say is just don't sell and wait for the prices to go more up because many people will be holding there coins currently.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:36:06 PM

Well consider this.

When a stock should go down but doesn't, it means buy it. Usually happens with bad earnings.

When a stock should go up but doesn't, it means sell it. Usually happens with good earnings.

Bitcoin at $10000, should go down because of profit taking and bubble terrority but yet people are still buying. Hence "Buy it, or don't sell" In other words hodl.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:42:11 PM

The decision to sell depends upon the amount of profit that you will earn after selling your bitcoin's at the current rate .If you have bought your coin's before a month or two than I think it can be a right time for you to sell because the price was very low at that time as compared to the current price because the price has now reached 9900$.Other wise hold your bitcoin's because the price will rise more in the coming days.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:26:22 PM

The price is dropping as of the moment so its better to really want for the price to really go like $6000 before making your decisions. I think btc has been dumped in favor of bch which is now above $1000. However, I consider this a good and healthy correction for btc and sometimes we need to see this kind of happening. This is a good test how btc market is strong and those bch pumpers will soon realized that its better to go back to btc. They will just take profit and will either moved to btc again or altcoins in the next days or so. So better hodl on your btc and not cash it out with this panic selling.
Just see the price chart with more care than normal at the time of buying and selling. You must have to be vigilant when you are encountering with such situations. For now, as you have said it right that this is time of buying because bitcoin prices are going done for every other movement. But you must wait a little more as the lowest as you can find it, then buy. Gets more profit.

Not happening. We've just hit another all time high and if we wait, it maybe a bit too expensive already. If you believe in holding for a long time, then buy. I personally believe that btc will exceed 10k close to jan or feb so i'm not selling unless i really have to
Except for someone who is trading (day or short), there is really no point selling at any time and it is always even better buying as long as there is cash.

For someone trying to sell at this stage though, they can decide to risk it and go ahead. I expect once it reaches close to $12,000, most traders may want to sell and which may result to some corrections which you can buy back, but you have to be very careful as anything can happen so you can know when to quickly get back in.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:38:17 PM

I think you can buy now bitcoin and wait 1 year then sell.

Just keep on buying now, look yesterday bitcoin is starting to hit $10,000 and now it is on $11,000 so there's already a $1,000 increase to it's price.  Don't keep on asking instead keep on following those tips that you should buy bitcoin now. The price is on a positive move and it makes me feel better that I have a little amount of bitcoin on hold and this is why I keep on holding and no more selling for now.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:21:12 AM

it really does not matter if its prices continue to rise, the most important is the selling price is higher than the purchase price, while you can take advantage of the fluctuating price I think it's good.
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:49:43 AM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
Since the bitcoin price today increases day by day, I would probably say that it's fine to buy now because the thing is "at least you have started already but then if you are thinking that the price of it will drop again then that would be the right time for you to buy bitcoin since it won't cost too much. The real question is, where would the bitcoin value will drop again? No one knows.

sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:54:10 AM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?

You should probably hold on to your bitcoins today or buy more if you have some spare money in your pocket. Bitcoins is now reaching to the moon again and staying their for days and now bitcoins $10k and still pumping more so if you ever sell your bitcoins today you will absolutely get a higher price but if you still hold you bitcoins or buy bitcoins which means the quantity of your holdings will grow and the money you can have will also increase as the value of bitcoins increases too. And we all now that bitcoins will never stop to grow this year.
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:06:29 AM

You should not sell now. The price will go up to at least $20,000 in 2018. If not, you also can sell it if you had gotten over 100% profit

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:31:54 AM

I will not buy now as price is very high for me but I am thinking to sell my coins but again it gives me a feeling that I have waited so long to sell my coins so its better to hold for some more days and sell it when it achieves the price of $10k in next few days or weeks as that will be the best price to sell bitcoins.
Indeed this is not the right time for buying bitcoin because the prices are very high and are continuously increasing. Bitcoin is pumping very hard and this is the reason why people are now not directly investing into bitcoin rather all bitcoin holders are planning to sell off some portion of their bitcoin in order to enjoy the profit of their patience. Bitcoin is soon going to be at 10,000 dollars so be patient little more.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:57:56 AM

I will not buy now as price is very high for me but I am thinking to sell my coins but again it gives me a feeling that I have waited so long to sell my coins so its better to hold for some more days and sell it when it achieves the price of $10k in next few days or weeks as that will be the best price to sell bitcoins.
Indeed this is not the right time for buying bitcoin because the prices are very high and are continuously increasing. Bitcoin is pumping very hard and this is the reason why people are now not directly investing into bitcoin rather all bitcoin holders are planning to sell off some portion of their bitcoin in order to enjoy the profit of their patience. Bitcoin is soon going to be at 10,000 dollars so be patient little more.

Wait for t to drop more, they say it will drop around $8k ,since its deceasing now set amount that you think is fair enough then you will just wait until btc pumps again, I believe that bitcoin being pioneer is always capable on setting new highs.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:12:29 PM

Now the price is too high and it's not the right time to buy Bitcoin, buying Bitcoin need a right moment to do it. Wait till it's dropped to 7k5$ to buy.
Mistake people make is that they always feel bitcoin's value is always too high without the knowledge of the possibilities of what it could be in the future. If you are not a regular trader, there is no point waiting for any correction as long as you are going to be holding anyway. A lot of people were expecting a huge correction when the price was around $8200, I hope if they were still waiting, they were really able to catch up now that it is above $11,000 and getting very close to $11,500. If you too will wait then I am afraid your wait may not end forever.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:21:01 PM

You should not sell now. The price will go up to at least $20,000 in 2018. If not, you also can sell it if you had gotten over 100% profit
I think you should sell it now. It will $20000 in 2018 but will drop before new year. At the end of the year there will probably be a new adjustment for BTC. Buy it back early next year.
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:38:50 PM

Bitcoin is still very cheap and still has a full future ahead. I think Bitcoin now has $ 11,000 and still can reach $ 100,000 in the future. Right now if you are a long-term investor, buying Bitcoin at this time is never too late
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:40:54 PM

You should wait and keep calm, the market try to find their pattern. BTC price too high to buy and too many news about btc that can give negative impact into it. This is the end of the year, everything could happen and we need to prepare about the risk. For safety, I suggest you buy btc after the end of the year and try to find the buy area using long period time. Have a nice day.

sandos

Activity: 440

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:47:56 PM

If you buy Bitcoin at $9000 or lower, you can sell it now to get profit. Or if you wanna join an adventure, you could continue holding it and wait until 2018.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: