Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:38:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy btc now or sell?  (Read 8133 times)
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:41:25 PM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?

The advice you'll always receive is buy low and sell high, I could be wrong but I feel bitcoin is close to the top with regards to its current price, I expect a fall of some extent in the coming weeks, however it is impossible to predict with anything even close to certainty.
It is true that bitcoin prices are very high today so do not insist on buying them anyway.Even if you continue to want btc must have a capital of great value.But it really depends on your desire to continue to buy or wait for the price to go down at any time.

I think with the current market trend, I would hold. I mean, I don't see the surge stopping anytime, although there is a negative effect on the cryptocurrency market if people would hold bitcoins continuously such as altcoin deterioration. As an investor or trader, I would put profit first, but you should be vigilant to take note of how the price movement is going. If you see it slowing down for weeks or maybe months, then it might actually be a good time to dispose before it drops down and gets worst.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
barbara44

Activity: 2408
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:14:57 AM

At price now you should be buy BTC because the price down about 40%  already from highest price level a few day ago. Buy now for longterm investment will be promising some profit later because BTC still able to going up to 5 times even more from current price.
I don’t think so. Prices are low 40% that is fine but there is still a huge amount. If you are buying some portion of bitcoin, I think that is not profit making. There are some people who put in some percent of bitcoin like 0.5% what is for it.

Even you will not be getting handsome profit with this investment in bitcoin. Get some good amount to invest and make better profits out of it.

Lun4t1c

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:46:09 AM

The bitcoin price is very unpredictable, The best advise as of now is to hodl.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:02:00 AM

sell...now is the right time to sell btc because of its high value but not all just in case if it will continue to rise

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:03:45 AM

My opinion now needs to be bought. The price is growing rapidly and does not drop. According to forecasts, it will still grow, it is better to buy now, which would not be regretted later.
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:08:50 AM

The advice you'll always receive is buy low and sell high, I could be wrong but I feel bitcoin is close to the top with regards to its current price, I expect a fall of some extent in the coming weeks, however it is impossible to predict with anything even close to certainty.

Written like this, it looks very simple: buy low and sell high. But when is it low and when is it high? Answering these questions can make a huge difference between poorness and wealth, between losing money and earning money. Any market is difficult to predict, but this new crypto-market is absolutely crazy! I think it can be considered a sort of gambling in some ways...but in the long term I'm pretty confident Bitcoin (and altcoins too) price will rise and it can reach very high peaks, so my best suggestion is to hodl. But in the short term, it's nearly impossible to predict what will happen...

rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:19:38 AM

I will not sell now because my target is still not reach if my target is 10k i'll hodl until 10k it really just depends on what is the status of the market. so of course i'm not gonna sell all my btc if i reach that specific price.
I want to suggest you to keep buying bitcoin more and more because the rate of bitcoin according to me is very low and the reason is that bitcoin have not get their maximum customer still and when the customer is increased then you can earn more and more profit by selling your coins.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:52:23 AM

I think the bitcoin is quite expensive but actually I know the bitcoin will continue to increase. It is possible that bitcoin will reach $ 25,000 by the end of 2017. If you have bought bitcoin at a low price then the safe option you can sell bitcoin at this time is very good. If you want to risk it you can still keep the bitcoin.

hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:57:25 AM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
Buying bitcoins now with the value of $17,547 is a big amount of money specially here in my country. You should try to learn about how the market works because trading is risky. If you have a bitcoin since the value is too high then it's fine if you sell it because for sure you will gain something but if you think that it won't crash then you better hold it.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:17:43 AM

if you are sure, then buy it, but I do not recommend to sell bitcoin at this time. there is still a possibility that the bitcoin price will rise again. even the price may reach $ 20k this year.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:30:05 PM

if you are sure, then buy it, but I do not recommend to sell bitcoin at this time. there is still a possibility that the bitcoin price will rise again. even the price may reach $ 20k this year.
If you have enough btc in your wallet then better to hold them and not plan to but at a moment as price is really high and if you are looking for short term profits then buying it now is really a big risk as price can go in any direction in coming days.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
rcticoin

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:28:44 AM

Try to sell it some then buy good altcoin,  try to invest some of your funds into etereum or litecoin which has good price. And i'm sure both will be keeping rise in the next few days. But dont sell all of your funds, because anything can be happened and anytime the price can be changed. But it's good time to make investments on that coins.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:21:47 AM

You never know with BTC.
Its one way or the other.
For me you should buy bitcoin now because bitcoin is really have a bright future and if we will support it we will surely make many money from it, and after we buy a bitcoin we should hold it for long time and until we satisfied with the price of it we should gonna sell it to make many profit.

ksfsds

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:29:26 AM

Hello, on what platform do you guys recommend buy and sell bitcoin?
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:03:19 AM

Do not sell bitcoin at this time, but buy more at this time, so store as much bitcoin as you can. Sell it on Dec. 16 - Dec. 17 when it peaked.

FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:17:51 AM

Sell it right now seems like the bubble has exploded and many whales are paying attention to the ethereum. So sell bitcoin and buy ethereum right now.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:28:30 AM

There are actually two options in managing your Bitcoin portfolio. Others do not just hold their Bitcoin investments all the time. They will hold them while the price is increasing but when they foresee some dipping in price because of correction or certain news that will definitely negatively affect Bitcoin's price, they will immediately pull them out. Some others however are pure hodlers that will not mind the market fluctuations of Bitcoin's price.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:07:04 AM

Do not sell bitcoin at this time, but buy more at this time, so store as much bitcoin as you can. Sell it on Dec. 16 - Dec. 17 when it peaked.

Yeah, bitcoin drops as of the moment, so better keep on buying bitcoin. I really have a strong feeling that before the year ends, bitcoin price will reach to $20,000 and I can't wait for it to happen. Anyway, why did you advice him to sell it on Dec. 16-17? What does it mean? Do you think its price will increase to 50% of its price now?

Sell it right now seems like the bubble has exploded and many whales are paying attention to the ethereum. So sell bitcoin and buy ethereum right now.

Well, I suggest to hold it. But it's much better if you buy ethereum also if you have enough money.
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:16:24 AM

bitcoin is currently on its all time high it will be bad idea to buy bitcoin now wait some time after the fork I think bitcoin price will go down a little and that's the perfect time to buy a bitcoin

Agree with your opinion to buy bitcoin when it goes down. It is better rather than buy in high position.
Now, bitcoin is more stable and this time to buy.
hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:18:04 AM

Bitcoins price today is $16,739.33 which decreased of 1.68 % compared yesterday's value which is more than $17,000 and to be honest I never thought that there will be a decreasing of amount. I just wonder what would be the reason behind this bitcoin's value today. Anyways, since the value of bitcoins decreased then I will advice you to wait for another days and see if it will continuously decrease and if ever it happened then you can buy btc and hold it for awhile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: