Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:45:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy btc now or sell?  (Read 8144 times)
truecrusader666

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:34:30 PM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?

Hope you'd keept the bitcoins, with it's current price you'd like made a 250% profit in less than 2 months.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:48:38 PM

if you are holders,my opinion is btc buy is the better option then sell.becouse btc raising all the time,no one can't stop this.so I suggest that buy bitcoin as much as possible.

dominikas18

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:18:39 PM

I think this is the good time to buy bitcoin because some predictors are made good prediction about the bitcoin price, Bitcoin price will go up and make new high candle record and according to prediction the bitcoin price will go up and that is why the good opportunity to invest in bitcoin, already investors have good profit from bitcoin but this is the more good opportunity for the investors and the best option is to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is non stop profitable digital currency.
and now be the time of sale. btc prices have risen to $ 18k and that is probably the ceiling. I think so. I think we should sell btc now and wait until the next slight downtrend to buy.
- I do not think so, the price of Bitcoin could reach a new price, the price will be higher than 18000 dollars because the market is there some good news starting from December 18 until the end of the year, the market will receive new capital and the price of bitcoin will be pumped, selling bitcoin at this point can make us regret in the near future. However, all my predictions are based on information and personal views, it may be true or false, I only share and contribute, the final decision is in each person, we should have our own analysis and think carefully
Agree that there will be a new pump right on 18th December.
There is obviously an example of CBOE futures launch on 10 December, when Bitcoin made one of the largest growth in % in 5 minutes time, I think the same will happen upon CME launch. I have a quick video proving my point, would be glad to hear your feedback:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsR9N-TDBWM
DjTremor

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:20:34 PM

if you are holders,my opinion is btc buy is the better option then sell.becouse btc raising all the time,no one can't stop this.so I suggest that buy bitcoin as much as possible.

There is no answer for this question. You can either hold your BTC or sell it away to get fiat money. It's totally up to you guys. Everyone will decide this depending on their financial program.
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:45:04 PM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
You should keep buying bitcoins. Do you know that this time is still nit the best time to sell our bitcoins? I know that it is still the beginning of the era of the bitcoin. The price of the bitcoin will increase in this following years.

richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:49:37 AM

As I think current bitcoin are priced high, you should not buy bitcoin now.
If we look at the things from one aspect, then it is not at all a suitable time for buying of bitcoins as the market price of bitcoin is at its peak value now-a-days. However, no one out of us knows the future market price of bitcoin.

There are chances that it will rise even higher. So, it is a big risk not to buy bitcoins. Fin my opinion, if you can buy bitcoins, then you should go for it.
CryptoHarry

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:19:05 PM

Trading is all about buying low and selling high, if you see a chance for that why not? it is completely up to you.
ceyceyki

Activity: 126

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:50:06 PM

When I started investing money on bitcoin I promised myself every week I would buy bitcoin whatever happens. But when I made a good profit I sold and I started to wait for dumping. But I couldnt buy. Then I bought again and made profit. But If I would keep buying every week I would earn at least 2x more. So in my opinion holding is the best and buying regularly.

biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:09:02 PM

When I started investing money on bitcoin I promised myself every week I would buy bitcoin whatever happens. But when I made a good profit I sold and I started to wait for dumping. But I couldnt buy. Then I bought again and made profit. But If I would keep buying every week I would earn at least 2x more. So in my opinion holding is the best and buying regularly.
There is  actually consequences with every decision that we are going to make, just keep in our mind that if we will keep our bitcoin/s do we have enough money to fund our daily needs or to pay our bills? if none, then we should sell others and just save others that we don't need yet.
konam123

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:33:46 PM

it depends when the bitcoin is high..do not buy,just wait the bitcoin value depreciate...thats the time to buy not to sell..
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:06:06 PM

For me i will keep buying for now because i believe it will still fly high, i know price now is already tempting to sell but then i forecast there is still a big chance of keeping high so for now, i prefer on buying, hold long and when it reaches your point of satisfaction, then sell
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:44:25 AM

Holding or buying bitcoin is a good option but some times trading of bitcoin give a lot of profit. When the price of the bitcoin is on the fluctuations, then holding the bitcoin is the best option and when the market is stable, trade is the best thing.

Because we have observed that the bitcoin do not take a high dip so waiting for it to get under $10,000 is not advised and also that the market remains fluctuated throughout so trading is the best option.

Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:24:43 AM

That depends on the value of BTC. We need to be mindful about the price of BTC these days, because if BTC is very expensive then it must have a high value and when you buy at that time, you will most likely regret it when the price of BTC falls down. So, always remember to buy when BTC is cheaper.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:40:04 AM

Hope you'd keept the bitcoins, with it's current price you'd like made a 250% profit in less than 2 months.
Yeah holding more will give you more than 500% profit in coming days because prices are now in rising state and no body know how far they will go till the end of this year and you right that everyone has his own analysis and everyone has his own aims to achieve and buying is totally depending on the investor if you have enough capital then invest in now otherwise gather some more because prices will be grow higher.
Shaibana

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:27:58 AM

For those who already bought Bitcoin at 19k$ , you should be patience and hold it, don't sell it.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:56:23 AM

the bitcoin price is now too expensive. If you believe in holding your bitcoin, you will get more profit. If I am private, I will not sell my bitcoin, even if the price is at the end of 2017, this is high we will not lose bitcoin My future, Because the future price is higher than the current price. So we will always invest on bitcoin. in a long time.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:10:17 AM

As I think current bitcoin are priced high, you should not buy bitcoin now.
Absolutely right. Don’t buy bitcoins now. Either you can afford to buy or not just go away from buying right now. Reason is, prices are too much high and you should consider this as a chance of learning. Don’t waste this time until the prices get now. Leaven and get to know about bitcoin. Wait until the price falls so that you may get bitcoins at cheap prices and thus heavy profits.
In the world of crypto currency, the only thing which can help you in having more profit is to buy the coins at the time when the market price is falling and then selling them at the time when the prices go up. Right now, the market value of bitcoin is too high. It is not at all a good time to buy bitcoins. However, if you want to sell your bitcoins then you can go for that but it is better to hold your coins.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:50:12 AM

For those who already bought Bitcoin at 19k$ , you should be patience and hold it, don't sell it.
Those who bought bitcoin at the price of $1,000 have been holding their for a long time and even though they already profited a lot they are still holding so there is no excuse for those who bought at $19,000 not to hold with their bitcoin. Next year they will also have their profit and if they will hold more then they will be rewarded more too. Just keep holding but of course its okay to get some when you think the price is already good.
VPoro

Activity: 201

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:53:51 AM

Bitcoin price is over $16k now and its price is recovering after the correction of the market. Now it is the good time to buy and hold it.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:30:52 AM

It is better to buy it back because i believed bitcoin value will steadily going up even during SegWit2x because most of the bitcoin holders are already had a hard experiences in bitcoin like China ban, JP Morgan and etc. that instead of bitcoin will fall down because of these events instead the result become opposite in which the price is going up steadily.

Before proceeding in buying or selling a bitcoin, know and study the flaws about bitcoin market. Though bitcoin price is unpredictable, we should know the latest update about it to know when we will sell or buy bitcoin and hold, to make sure of the the great profit we can earn from it.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: