Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:07:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy btc now or sell?  (Read 8133 times)
Naster

Activity: 698
Merit: 274

Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:37:09 AM

No one knows for sure (with any degree of certainty) what is the future of bitcoin. Bitcoin itself as a protocol will continue to evolve but as money, really no one knows. It could be dethroned by other cryptos.
But at the end of the day, it depends on your convictions and what you are buying or selling the bitcoin for  Smiley
For now, I will continue buying and selling bitcoins Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

Now exactly time if you have some USD or USDT in exchange just buy BTC. It will have a fast pump today I think after this drop
aioncoinlove

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:55:07 AM

If i was you i sell when price is 16k. And buy is price is 14.5k
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:06:38 PM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
There is no reason for purchasing at this high value so I will hold my current coins and will sit tight for significantly higher cost in coming weeks or months and it accomplishes my objective value then I will begin offering my coins with no faltering or getting more insatiable as holding too long can be dangerous as well.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:16:37 PM

Now exactly time if you have some USD or USDT in exchange just buy BTC. It will have a fast pump today I think after this drop
The possibility of pump is always there but always remember the rule that you should only invest the amount that you can afford to lose because investing in crypto currency is very high even you invest in bitcoin which is safe coin much better to be safe and be wise on investing money.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:46:58 PM

According to the technical analysis of my candlestick charts, bitcoin is very well supported in this area, so you should buy bitcoin right now if you do not want to miss this opportunity, the next peak that bitcoin will gain. is 24000 USD. Make a reasonable allocation to invest in the safest way.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:04:15 PM

It depends on the price. Basically if the price is low then its favorable to buy. And if the price is higher then you can sell. Buy at low, sell at high. Its better to buy now while the price is lower than the expected price increase this year. However, we must consider our funds and make sure its your excess fund. Bitcoin investment gives higher return but with higher risk. Just give what is in excess for you to live the life you have had now in cases that failures come.

Infectedworld

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

Depends if u need the money cash out if u want to earn alot more keep it for in the future.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:24:22 PM

It really hard to predict now what im going to do if i sell my bitcoin or buy, and now i have my decision is to sell my bitcoin of course the high value of bitcoin that makes me more profit.

zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:51:01 PM

My opinion now needs to be bought. The price is growing rapidly and does not drop. According to forecasts, it will still grow, it is better to buy now, which would not be regretted later.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:34:47 PM

You should buy bitcoin because the price is much cheaper than the previous price for the past few days and that will give you a cheaper rate means you will save money and you will be getting more amount of bitcoin and if i were you, i will just hold it for long term so i will have a chance to make a lot of money in the long term basis.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:18:40 PM

If for now you better buy BTC because BTC price is currently decreasing, than you sell your BTC, then all you get is a very small profit does not match the target.

lum_dog_millionaire

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:39:08 PM

Looking at bitcoin, the choice to invest at this time is up to the trader as what he is looking for. In my opinion, I do not see bitcoin reaching 50,000, or 100,000 anytime soon like Mr. MacAfee suggests. Instead, I predict it will hover for a while in the teens. With this being said, the goal is always to buy low, sell high. You can absolutely make some good profits buying at 13,000 and selling at 18,000, but don't expected 500% returns anytime soon. Embarrassed
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:10:43 PM

Looking at bitcoin, the choice to invest at this time is up to the trader as what he is looking for. In my opinion, I do not see bitcoin reaching 50,000, or 100,000 anytime soon like Mr. MacAfee suggests. Instead, I predict it will hover for a while in the teens. With this being said, the goal is always to buy low, sell high. You can absolutely make some good profits buying at 13,000 and selling at 18,000, but don't expected 500% returns anytime soon. Embarrassed
Do you really think that the price will rise to $ 50,000 or even $ 100,000? Actually, I think this is fantastic prices and almost impossible. One person Even argued that The 2020 Bitcoin will rise to one million dololors, but I think that this is Pure water manipulation of the public consciousness.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:25:50 AM

I think every time is good for buying bitcoins more especial now when the bitcoin price is dropping. You can invest now in bitcoin and plan ahead for the future. The people that invested in bitcoin for long-term are the ones to make the much large profits.
maruf9522

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:41:08 AM

I think you can buy.  and wait some day.  soon btc good day coming.  you can keep your bitcoin
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:24:07 AM

I heard that this 2018 is likely to be like 2017, and Bitcoin will even go higher crossing the 2017 highest of $19000. But I’m not so sure. If you think that’s right, then you can go ahead and buy Bitcoin as much as you can and then hold till you see what happens next. I would be happy if I bought at the rate of $13000
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:08:04 AM

The market value of bitcoin is little down since the past few days. At such kind of situation, if you will go for selling of your bitcoins then it will not help you in having any significant profit.

You actually need to buy as this is the prime time for buying of some good number of bitcoins and this will really prove out to be very much beneficial for you in the near future. This will help you in making your dream come true.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:00:08 AM

At this time the price is falls and i have not seen any big growth in the new year so if you have some amount it will good to hold that and do't buy more coin in the market it will be good if we see the demand towards bitcoin increasing bitcoin is good to hold for the future. The current time is not to sell but if you like then the buying strategy is good for this year.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:46:09 PM

At this time the price is falls and i have not seen any big growth in the new year so if you have some amount it will good to hold that and do't buy more coin in the market it will be good if we see the demand towards bitcoin increasing bitcoin is good to hold for the future. The current time is not to sell but if you like then the buying strategy is good for this year.
Buying bitcoin is the right thing to do at the present moment but there is a little problem with this. Bitcoin is not very cheap like it used to be once. It has become more difficult to invest in it due to its high value. Therefore it is much preferable to earn Bitcoin by joining some signature campaign but ignoring it like past is going to be a big mistake in the coming future because Bitcoin will soar a lot this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: