Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy btc now or sell?  (Read 8144 times)
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:46:55 PM

speaking about todays market, selling your btc would be a bad decision, it is in a dip after the fake news in korea, o i would hold until price will recover to 15k-17k, atleast.
i will cash out a bit of my BTC for bills at 17k
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:49:59 AM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
I think at this time the price of Bitcoin on https://coinmarketcap.com/ is $ 11500 indicating that in the last three days bitcoin prices are rising slightly. I think this is the right time for you to buy, this is a sign that bitcoin will rise sharply in the next few days. According to my calculations in the next few days the price of bitcoin will reach $ 15000 that is the time for you to sell profits.
Good luck
ladner

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:06:57 AM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
I think this is the right time for you to buy bitcoin, the price of a bitcoin is $ 11500 on https://coinmarketcap.com/. we all know at the end of 2017 ie just 1 month ago the price of one bitcoin has reached $ 20,000, but to date the of a bitcoin is only $ 11500, indicating that this is a good time to buy and wait for the price up. Upcoming bitcoin is meeting to sign the next futures contract showing that a bitcoin is growing steadily and is digital gold, the currency of the future.
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:29:50 AM

Selling bitcoin at this time or this month would be a wrong decision because of its low price. Since now he's getting too slow about of price, if you have a large amount of bitcoin it's better to hodl it till next year or maybe in December it will rise again same as last year.
burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:06:45 PM

if your looking for an answer if you are going buy or you are going to sell is as of this month that the bitcoin price now is too low i should prefer you to buy low and sell high that was the proper way on how you will be able to  enhance or to improve in this kind of business ,you should keep it first or you should hold you bitcoin as for now or you will buy this time because the price was low

HV3S

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

if you have bitcoin i would say just don't sell it, wait until february maybe bitcoin price will rise up.

This time bitcoin price is more stable if you want to buy just buy some altcoin.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:49:56 PM

Now you can buy bitcoin. The market is on the correction and it will soon be over (I think so). After correction, there will be a price increase. Therefore, I believe that we will not see such a price for bitcoins in the future.
jurrell.case85

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:14:18 PM

Buy Buy Buy
dumbfounded22

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:55:58 PM

Due to the increase in the number of bitcoin applications, its usefulness will also grow. If you consider bitcoin an asset hold it. If you are a short-term trader sell it immediately.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:59:46 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 07:10:13 PM by Wipangga

Looking at the current bitcoin price is very good, I will not sell my bitcoin, And If you are a lot of money, very lucky with investing in bitcoin to get bitcoin. in the long run, Although I need bitcoin, I will never sell it, because next year's price is very good. so I will get more bitcoin again.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:17:26 PM

if you have bitcoin i would say just don't sell it, wait until february maybe bitcoin price will rise up.

This time bitcoin price is more stable if you want to buy just buy some altcoin.
If you have bought all of your bitcoin at low ratings you are lucky as you said price of bitcoin was not so high in start of 2018 but now it is growing so you have chance to buy more till end of 2018. In coming days bitcoin will grow and price will increase so buy bitcoin to hold for long time. In bitcoin perfect time use to come buying and selling both so wait till then to get huge profit instead of selling at lose.
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:55:38 AM

Selling bitcoin at this time or this month would be a wrong decision because of its low price. Since now he's getting too slow about of price, if you have a large amount of bitcoin it's better to hodl it till next year or maybe in December it will rise again same as last year.
If you are not having some emergency of having some money, then you should wait for some good period of time before going for selling of your bitcoins.

Right now, it is better to hold your bitcoins for as long period of time as you can as this will later on help you in having more money as the market value of bitcoin will then increase by some significant value. Do not do panic selling as this will only result in loss of money and nothing else.

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:21:55 AM

buy for the long run
Bitcoin is very profitable in the long runs because just think about those who have bought three to four years ago and if the cash put now many of them will become millionaire if they sold all of their coins and this is true mate bitcoin is giving a lot of advantages and those who weren’t believing in bitcoin in the past era now they are its big fan and they are in search they it comes to the lower prices and they buy good amount.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:39:19 AM

If you have fiat so it is time for buying coin but if you already have some you should keep them at least in february 2018
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:53:01 AM

If you have fiat so it is time for buying coin but if you already have some you should keep them at least in february 2018
Well i think it is really better to do both investing and saving for good maybe we should save and  invest because if we  are going to invest all our savings maybe it is risky i think we should save the 50% of the amount that we have so that we can less the risk of investing saving is also good same as investing.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:08:16 AM

If you are not having some emergency of having some money, then you should wait for some good period of time before going for selling of your bitcoins.

Right now, it is better to hold your bitcoins for as long period of time as you can as this will later on help you in having more money as the market value of bitcoin will then increase by some significant value. Do not do panic selling as this will only result in loss of money and nothing else.
This is the epic and ideal time for collecting bitcoin at cheap rates than thinking about selling them off. Bitcoin is highly expected to pump man hard afterwards and those who are selling bitcoin right now are going to regret badly in a month or two.

Of course, if you don’t have any urgent need of money, there is no need to kill evergreen investment in the form of bitcoin. Consider yourself lucky that you have bitcoin.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:27:10 AM

Bitcoin price is over $16k now and its price is recovering after the correction of the market. Now it is the good time to buy and hold it.

I was thinking the same too when it was around $15k but look at the recent price so i know i am wrong.
This activity is very unpredictable, if somebody suggest to buy then its not always true. So follow your mind and always trade the money which you are ready to loss it.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Cryptolord55

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:25:09 AM

You should buy bitcoin at this time cause its price drops.
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:34:08 AM

the important thing is your patience and the believe of this currency because if you are optimist i think you will hold bitcoin because the current trend of is bitcoin the every thing is moving to digital things. in the near future the people will look at the value of bitcoin i think to hold it for future is good suggestion there will be a lot of things available in return of this patience.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:21:57 PM

the important thing is your patience and the believe of this currency because if you are optimist i think you will hold bitcoin because the current trend of is bitcoin the every thing is moving to digital things. in the near future the people will look at the value of bitcoin i think to hold it for future is good suggestion there will be a lot of things available in return of this patience.
Well i believe that this time  is the best time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin today is really dropping and we really have an opportunity to gain huge amount of profit  i believe that we  can buy many bitcoin today with only a  few capital  and sell it when the price rise.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: