Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:54:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy btc now or sell?  (Read 8133 times)
sunder54

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:35:03 PM

If i were you I will buy BTC now. Hope BTC will recover to above $10k again. Yesterday is huge correction, and I think now BTC grow up slowly like before. And I believe this is good chance to make an investment
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

When I started investing money on bitcoin I promised myself every week I would buy bitcoin whatever happens. But when I made a good profit I sold and I started to wait for dumping. But I couldnt buy. Then I bought again and made profit. But If I would keep buying every week I would earn at least 2x more. So in my opinion holding is the best and buying regularly.
rejin29x

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:28:59 PM

Looking upon the rising price of btc one must think to sell it and on the other one must think to buy as the price is rising continuously.So if u feel comfortable to sell and need money you may sell if its not so important you may retain it or if possible may buy from the saved money as the price will continue to rise in future days which will  give you high return.
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:32:11 PM

Buying now can be risky as its already ATH price so its good to sell some of it especially if you are making good profits from it and its good not to get too greedy so you should sell and collect the profits and you can always buy it at a dip which is highly possible in coming days when people will start dumping their coins.
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:07:57 PM

Now we can buy bitcoin and hold it for long term. Surely the price will go high in upcoming years at that time we can sell. It's your choice if you want to buy bitcoin even the price as of now is very high and its close to 8k dollars but i believe it will increase the price of bitcoin more so if you want to invest , invest only you can afford to lose so incase that the price will decrease they have support or you will not cry
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:08:28 PM

If you can be patience for a while, I think you can prepare your money to buy when bitcoin reaching the lower price otherwise you can bitcoin now before its increase too high. But i don't think that you want to sell right now because in my opinion, bitcoin price is not yet reaching the high price and it will be increase more higher soon
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:14:34 PM

The best practice which you can do in this aspect is that you can sell few of your bitcoins and then you can re-invest that money into bitcoin again as well as you can make something productive out of that money. The rest of bitcoin, you need to keep them in your wallet as the market price of bitcoin will rise high in the coming days as well which actually means more profit. It all depends on you, the real owner of your bitcoins
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:49:42 PM

The best practice which you can do in this aspect is that you can sell few of your bitcoins and then you can re-invest that money into bitcoin again as well as you can make something productive out of that money. The rest of bitcoin, you need to keep them in your wallet as the market price of bitcoin will rise high in the coming days as well which actually means more profit. It all depends on you, the real owner of your bitcoins
We can see that the past bitcoin prices have begun to show signs of recovery and have started to rise extremely fast in the past 4 days bitcoin girl from $ 6000 now reached $ 9300 mark, or nearly 50%. Therefore, I think that the current time we should buy bitcoin and wait for the price increase for sale. According to my technical analysis in the next 3 days bitcoin price will reach the $ 13000 level.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:13:55 AM

I think you should buy bitcoin now, since the value of bitcoin is too low and this is the perfect timing to buy to obtain lots of bitcoin.
Of course, I believe today will continue to be a brilliant day for both bitcoin and altcoin. So we should buy bitcoin at this point when prices have just started to increase. According to my analysis, bitcoin can reach $ 12,000 in the coming days due to the strong buying power, if it can beat this milestone, the bitcoin will reach $ 15,000. You should immediately join and buy bitcoin.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:54:28 AM

Bitcoin is the best digital currency in the world and the awareness of bitcoin is going great to all social media and big branded names are accepting bitcoin that is why bitcoin price is on the the top and that is why bitcoin demand is increasing day by day and my decision is to buy bitcoin now for future profit and the best option i think to earn good profit and earn lot of money.
We can see that bitcoin prices have been increasing in recent days and are still on the high side. According to my technical analysis, due to the purchasing power is still very strong, so bitcoin prices will increase further and may reach $ 13000 in the coming days. Therefore, we should buy bitcoin right now and do not sell because the price will continue to increase.
ladner

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:51:36 AM

I think this is the good time to buy bitcoin because some predictors are made good prediction about the bitcoin price, Bitcoin price will go up and make new high candle record and according to prediction the bitcoin price will go up and that is why the good opportunity to invest in bitcoin, already investors have good profit from bitcoin but this is the more good opportunity for the investors and the best option is to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is non stop profitable digital currency.
I also have a very similar view, so at the present time we can see bitcoin prices and other altcoin are starting to recover and increase very strongly. So, this is the time for us to buy bitcoin right now, as I am technically profitable, the bitcoin price can reach $ 12000 in the coming days and that is the right time for you can sell bitcoin.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:32:03 AM

i think you should buy in low because you can get a higher profit then you're going to sell it then to a time that the price is high.
Right now, selling even a single crypto coin which you are having in your wallet will make you suffer some loss of money and that this is not the right time actually to go for selling of your crypto coins as you will not be able to have anything good by doing so. However, this is really a good time for buying of crypto coins especially when it comes to that of bitcoin as the market value of bitcoin is too low.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:13:09 AM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
You should wait. The best time to sell our bitcoin if the price of the bitcoin reach $20,000 per each. The current price of bitcoin is $9700 per each and it seems that it continuing to rise up. For me, this time is still the time that we must buy bitcoins.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:32:04 AM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
Intangible investments are becoming more popular. Altcoins and bitcoins are one of the best intagible investments nowadays. I am a cryptocurrency trader and I usually buying and selling coins for me to gain profit. The bitcoin is really profitable and I for me this time is the best time to buy bitcoins.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:51:19 AM

When we came into buying of bitcoin it is advisable to the people who are experience in buying dip price and now we go on selling i think it is our decision when are we going to sell our bitcoin if there is no emergency.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:42:26 AM

I am late come in your thread, but do you think that you want to buy bitcoin then still it is a good time. Because i do think that now bitcoin has spend a long time in a dump price, it mean the time will come very soon when we will see the big pump of bitcoin.   
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:04:58 AM

I suggest if you have enough money, better buy bitcoin now, because if you wait until mid-year, there is a possibility the bitcoin price will rise again. And that will usually happen until the end of the year. But if you have an unlimited amount of money, it does not matter if you want to buy anytime.  Grin
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

You shuld buy bitcoin now because the market value of bitcoins in the world trade market are too small. It is the best opportunity to grab since you can obtain more investment at lower price.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

For me, it is better to buy bitcoin because you will have a lot of amount of bitcoin. Don't be one of the panic sellers because it is not great for you to lose money and you will not be able to have a profits if you panic selling. Rather you panic buying it is the best time to buy more bitcoin like what I said you will have good profits in the future. Don't miss the chance to have a great amount of bitcoin, it is the best chance to buy bitcoin as of now. If you patiently wait for bitcoin to increase, I totally proud of you my friend and you will have profitable investment if you patiently wait for bitcoin to pump or increase in the marketing of cryptocurrency. Patience is the best key to have a good profits in the future.

usam_coiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:32:08 PM

You shuld buy bitcoin now because the market value of bitcoins in the world trade market are too small. It is the best opportunity to grab since you can obtain more investment at lower price.
yeah mate you are giving the right suggestion because bitcoin will keep on rising in coming days and now it shows that it will fly to the higher nodes soon and no hurdle can stop investor community from gaining maximum profit from bitcoin,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: