Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:03:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy btc now or sell?  (Read 8133 times)
tatum506

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:41:32 PM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
We can see that the past few hours bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and are at the lowest price of the week. Currently bitcoin is $ 9400 and still on the rise, so I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin at the best price. I think the bitcoin price will reach $ 12000 in the next week so this is a great time to buy bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:00:19 PM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
You can see that the price of bitcoin at this time is very low, the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and extremely difficult to predict, so bitcoin prices are also adjusted continuously. I think that at this point you can wait for bitcoin to go deeper and buy. Bitcoin prices are currently at $ 9500 and are still on a sharp decline.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:12:37 PM

I think that at the moment you should not sell bitcoin because at present bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing. I believe this is a good time for you to buy bitcoin at a very good price. As far as my technical analysis, the bitcoin price could be downgraded to $ 8700 in the coming hours, so this is a good opportunity. You can buy cheap bitcoin.
ferad

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:24:31 PM

I suggest if you have enough money, better buy bitcoin now, because if you wait until mid-year, there is a possibility the bitcoin price will rise again. And that will usually happen until the end of the year. But if you have an unlimited amount of money, it does not matter if you want to buy anytime.  Grin

buying bitcoin - an investment for at least one year, in which case you will make a profit. To date, the charts show the attractiveness of the purchase, this period will not last long.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:55:22 PM

In my opinion this correction (falling) will last till middle of april. It is just whales manipulations. And even now we still can see 5K. But then, in the second half of the year, we'll have a crazy rally upstairs. But sell bitcoin now isn't smart decision. Because now we have great opportunity to buy cheap bitcoins. It is better just buy it around 8K.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:55:44 PM

In my opinion this correction (falling) will last till middle of april. It is just whales manipulations. And even now we still can see 5K. But then, in the second half of the year, we'll have a crazy rally upstairs. But sell bitcoin now isn't smart decision. Because now we have great opportunity to buy cheap bitcoins. It is better just buy it around 8K.
Since bitcoin gives us the freedom to buy as much as we want and as much as we could then we nothing to do about those big whales as they deserve it and it is up to them whatever they want to do with their investment, don't worry as the recovery will also come soon.
Naster

Activity: 698
Merit: 274

Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:48:53 PM

I suggest if you have enough money, better buy bitcoin now, because if you wait until mid-year, there is a possibility the bitcoin price will rise again. And that will usually happen until the end of the year. But if you have an unlimited amount of money, it does not matter if you want to buy anytime.  Grin

buying bitcoin - an investment for at least one year, in which case you will make a profit. To date, the charts show the attractiveness of the purchase, this period will not last long.

absolutely! It's a good time to buy Bitcoin now!

P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:33:00 AM

I do not think it is a good idea to buy now because the bitcoin price keeps rising.

If you already have bitcoin you can sell now and wait until it decrease again then buy back.

Isn't that contradiction?
If you think bitcoin price will continue to raise it can only mean that it is good time to buy and not sell.
OP i don't know what do you expect from answers, make your own choice:
1)If you think bitcoin will raise - buy it
2)If you think bitcoin will drop - sell it.
You should purchase now expansive number of bitcoin the reasons are on the grounds that

The rate of bitcoin is expanding with time and this is on the grounds that a major speculator have begin putting resources into bitcoin now and furthermore the clients of bitcoin is expanding because of which the rate of bitcoin is expanding.
kabirhusen

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:10:34 AM

Bitcoin's price is now very low. If you want to buy Bitcoin So this is the right time. If you want to buy Bitcoin then buy it now. I hope that Bitcoin will be able to back at the earliest price.Now selling Bitcoin will be stupid. Because the price is very low, now it is better to do business without having to sell Bitcoin. Because the quantity of coins can be increased by trade.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:46:23 PM

Everyone can vend bitcoin anytime or can purchase bitcoin it is absolutely depend on you. Well, I accept as true that this time is the finest time to purchase bitcoin because the value of bitcoin currently is actually on the dip and we actually have an chance to gain giant quantity of income. If you purchased bitcoin in a lesser quantity of cash and you got a lot of mass, then retail some to make your life happy that some call it rewards to yourself to be more interested. Buy bitcoin because bitcoin is a continuous, profitable investment.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:42:50 PM
Merited by kolinko (1)

We can see that the market over the past few days has been extremely volatile, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and speculation is unclear, so we should stay out of the game at this time. Only when the market is stable and clear direction will we be able to enter the market. I think that the current time you should change the BTC to USDT to be able to buy it for a better price.
Mcfee lee

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:49:54 PM

We can see that the market over the past few days has been extremely volatile, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and speculation is unclear, so we should stay out of the game at this time. Only when the market is stable and clear direction will we be able to enter the market. I think that the current time you should change the BTC to USDT to be able to buy it for a better price.
how do you predict ? but I do agreed with you..technically now is bearish.. it will go down 6000 then will bullish again
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Bitcoin's price is now very low. If you want to buy Bitcoin So this is the right time. If you want to buy Bitcoin then buy it now. I hope that Bitcoin will be able to back at the earliest price.Now selling Bitcoin will be stupid. Because the price is very low, now it is better to do business without having to sell Bitcoin. Because the quantity of coins can be increased by trade.

I strongly agree, while others panic to sell their Bitcoins because of the Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt (FUD) everywhere. This is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin. If you have bitcoin on hand, try other means to make it grow.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:07:22 PM

My choice is also buying Bitcoin. I hope that 2018 will be the period when this cryptocurrency will become even more powerful, and the investments will be very wise.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:23:19 PM

You can get into bitcoin at any value, in the next raise you will get profit for sure.Yesterday the price of bitcoin is around 8700$.But now it's raise back to 9600$.Nearly 900$ raise in day,this much in single day.It's only possible in bitcoin and not in any other cryptocurrency.Now the price is seems to be raise further, so hold the bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:23:03 PM

You can get into bitcoin at any value, in the next raise you will get profit for sure.Yesterday the price of bitcoin is around 8700$.But now it's raise back to 9600$.Nearly 900$ raise in day,this much in single day.It's only possible in bitcoin and not in any other cryptocurrency.Now the price is seems to be raise further, so hold the bitcoin.
Bitcoin is good for long term investment, if it falls it doesn't mean it will not raise again it just needs more time to do. Just keep holding till then.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:17:50 PM

For now I think it's better to sell, because these days bitcoin prices continue to move at the price of 8k$ up to 9k$. Right now I see bitcoin price has reached 9.5k$ in my opinion this is something right to sell if you have bought it yesterday when the price is 8k$.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:24:48 PM

Today Bitcoin showed a very sudden price change, I can say that it is very well resisting. I think Bitcoin has become more powerful now, and we will easily see the $ 15,000 level, maybe next mount.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
LIZZARDZ

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:41:02 PM

Today Bitcoin showed a very sudden price change, I can say that it is very well resisting. I think Bitcoin has become more powerful now, and we will easily see the $ 15,000 level, maybe next mount.

Agreed, I think its to do with the time frame you're thinking about. I've got money invested in it for long term because despite the current market low I think in 1-3 months it'll be back up high.
If you want more short term gains then I think you're probably better moving between BTC and Altcoins to try and grab some margins.

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:41:58 PM

Agreed, I think its to do with the time frame you're thinking about. I've got money invested in it for long term because despite the current market low I think in 1-3 months it'll be back up high.
If you want more short term gains then I think you're probably better moving between BTC and Altcoins to try and grab some margins.

Altcoins are almost died by the depreciation of the Etherum, and the price increase of the Etherum is very important for the Altcoins. Etherum will surprise us.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: