Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:18:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy btc now or sell?  (Read 8144 times)
D1n0

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:48:10 PM

if you didn't count on  long-term investment then wait for the 8000 or 9000 and sell, but personally, I just bought bitcoin and I think that by the end of the year, he rehabilitates and I will be able to capitalize on this
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:45:06 AM

I recommend if you have sufficient cash better purchase more and more bitcoin at this day. I believe that this month to buy more bitcoin because the value of the bitcoin today is falling, and we have a chance to receive a massive amount of income. There is an opportunity the price of bitcoin will rise again in the last quarter of this year.
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:51:47 AM

certainly selling BTC now is the worst choice. because, BTC never die, so in long term it will rise up again. you can look back the history of BTC development to realize.
Bittrac67all

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:29:32 AM

It depends on what price did you buy it. I think is not good idea to sell it now, because the market is not stable and i guess in nearest future the situation will be change and btc will grow again
Borisb52

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:50:44 AM

Now is not the best time to sell Bitcoin. Bitcoin experienced a very strong correction. Therefore, we need to wait until the market recovers and Bitcoin again becomes more expensive.
arjen18

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:10:10 PM

For me i think you should buy bitcoin now and hold it wait until the price increase then sell it in your target price
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:17:42 PM

if you dare to take risks i suggest now is the right time to buy bitcoin. Crypto world is experiencing a drastic decline this year if you want it,  try it now. because every loss and profit that we get is our own responsibility

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

if you dare to take risks i suggest now is the right time to buy bitcoin. Crypto world is experiencing a drastic decline this year if you want it,  try it now. because every loss and profit that we get is our own responsibility
today not only Bitcoin, but almost all the market is going through very bad times. It is possible that this situation will continue until the end of this year, which of course would not be very desirable.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
AngellSky

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:57:09 PM

today not only Bitcoin, but almost all the market is going through very bad times. It is possible that this situation will continue until the end of this year, which of course would not be very desirable.
But why, if you have the opportunity to make money on Bounty companies, then you will be able to invest them in cheap Bitcoin this year. After all, this is the rule of the market, buy at a lower price, and sell more expensive.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
muhdede

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:45:28 PM

if you really want to invest your money in the long term this time because at this time bitcoin price for $ 7,885, you can check in coinmarketcap, take it now and you should know bitcoin is the future digital currency that we will use .in the next era

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:46:28 PM

this time you should jsut stay away from crypto dont lose your money i mean dont invest anything on crypto market as everything is going negative

Free palestine
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:25:37 PM

certainly selling BTC now is the worst choice. because, BTC never die, so in long term it will rise up again. you can look back the history of BTC development to realize.

As for now the price of the bitcoin around 8k USD. I don’t know what happening right now on the bitcoin. Since the value of the bitcoin continuous decreasing the rate, I advise don’t waste more time buy more bitcoin for this moment. If you don’t have paper money to buy just hold it for a while and sell it at the high price.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

Now is not the best time to sell Bitcoin. Bitcoin experienced a very strong correction. Therefore, we need to wait until the market recovers and Bitcoin again becomes more expensive.
I think this is the best time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin now is only $7400 and that price is very low compare before, and if you still want to wait until its value is we will dump to $6000 is okay,  but my advice is dont sell your bitcoin because you may able to loss a big money.
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:12:33 PM

Bitcoin price right now is $7k and it is one of really big crashed this year. I think if you want to buy bitcoin right now is better than to sell I prefer to buy right now. This is the right time to buy because of the big crashed then hold it for long term and sell it when time comes.
Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:50:52 PM

At present, the price of BTC on the cryptocurrency market is fluctuating (namely falling). BTC prices are down to $ 7,418.63 (-6.28%). I think you should keep the BTC now and not sell it. If you have some idle money, I encourage you to buy more BTCs (because you will buy low prices now). After this fluctuation, the market cryp is more stable, the price increase BTC and you can sell the BTC to find the profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:08:18 PM

I think you should buy bitcoin right now, because at present bitcoin prices are low, lower than $ 8000. In the past few months, bitcoin has been falling steadily, and there are no signs of stopping, which has led many to lose confidence in bitcoins. However, when investing in bitcoin, it must be a long-term investment, always believe in bitcoin. As you can see last year bitcoin prices fell very deep but then came to a very high price. This is a difficult period for bitcoin, but with potential and capacity, I believe bitcoin will overcome this difficult period and return to a high price.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:14:35 PM

Bitcoin price right now is $7k and it is one of really big crashed this year. I think if you want to buy bitcoin right now is better than to sell I prefer to buy right now. This is the right time to buy because of the big crashed then hold it for long term and sell it when time comes.
that's right, selling it now will only make the biggest loss. so when you have btc then hodl is the right decision and if you want to start investing better wait price down again
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:02:10 PM

I think as of now you should buy lots of bitcoin because it still a small market value. The company of bitcoin will rise up once again before this year 2018 ends; lots of income will come.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:20:49 AM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
You can see very clearly bitcoin prices are falling extremely strong for several consecutive days, now bitcoin prices are at $ 6700 level and continues to fall sharply. As far as my technical analysis, the bitcoin price will probably hit $ 6000 today and will turn up strongly. So you can wait until the time of your calving to buy the best bitcoin. If you are currently holding a bitcoin then keep them as the price will rise again.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:20:22 AM

I think as of now you should buy lots of bitcoin because it still a small market value. The company of bitcoin will rise up once again before this year 2018 ends; lots of income will come.
A lot of the people like me are here who are trying to increase the profit of the bitcoin and they will see the bitcoin price high and they will sell but if the bitcoin price will not increase the bitcoin will not give the benefit it is the new age and the bitcoin is the only investment for the people who are making the bitcoin more valuable and the high in the demand so the bitcoin is the best currency to use as the payment and the investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: