Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy btc now or sell?  (Read 8144 times)
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:14:07 PM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?

I think the price of bitcoin is now experiencing price increases and has started to make a price recovery so if you already buy bitcoin when the price is only $ 5000 and you currently still have bitcoin then you can get a lot of profit so take advantage of the current bitcoin price movement to attract some benefits.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:28:59 PM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?

Bitcoin is volatile and it is really hard for anybody to predict it's future value. I believe that things will get better in the future. As a beginner, it is a perfect timing for you to buy and purchase bitcoin and hold it until you reach your target value. Just be patient and sell it when the market recovers again.
koleskok

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:59:41 AM

unless until you need money badly, don't sell it is time to hold your bitcoin. Bitcoin is going to touch all time high which will be in very short period only. So if you can buy it is much better for your best return in short time and also in long time both will be get good returns.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:11:35 PM

Just see the price chart with more care than normal at the time of buying and selling. You must have to be vigilant when you are encountering with such situations. For now, as you have said it right that this is time of buying because bitcoin prices are going done for every other movement.
when the price of Bitcoin rises, everyone will regret that he did not win himself to buy Bitcoin at low prices. I observe this situation and constantly, when Bitcoin is below, then everyone doubts. But only Bitcoin starts to rise in price, then all at once take to make investments in Bitcoin .

HELLO EVERYONE.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:38:27 PM

Better to buy now and hold for the long term because I am seeing bitcoin to grow huge from here so it is better to buy now and sell when you earn good profits.
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:16:55 AM

Just see the price chart with more care than normal at the time of buying and selling. You must have to be vigilant when you are encountering with such situations. For now, as you have said it right that this is time of buying because bitcoin prices are going done for every other movement.
when the price of Bitcoin rises, everyone will regret that he did not win himself to buy Bitcoin at low prices. I observe this situation and constantly, when Bitcoin is below, then everyone doubts. But only Bitcoin starts to rise in price, then all at once take to make investments in Bitcoin .
People still doubtful about the market, they are reluctant to invest in market, but i think that now bitcoin price has taken the step and now it is expected that bitcoin price will go too much high therefore i think that the current time is the best time for investment, i think that if a person will miss the opportunity he will surely regret for that, therefore i think that without wasting any more time we should invest money in bitcoin right now.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:57:01 AM

At This Moment I think you have to buy BTC , Don't sell your BTC should hold for long time if you have no personal reason. We Market down lest 3 month from ATH, reason Regulation, Tax, Hack some Exchange Platform, FUD news. we all knows Market will be recover soon and we already seen see lest 3 or 4 days. Every time market try to recover but every time markets affected by some FUD and Bad news or others. Hold BTC Don't sell anymore.  
pcoot

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:59:55 AM

You should watch more of Bitcoin's market, but according to the current market, I think the value of Bitcoin will increase, so I suggest that you should not sell your Bitcoin now.
yyui

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:05:57 AM

According to the current Bitcoin market, I suggest you not to sell because Bitcoin is still in its infancy and I think it has room for growth.
jdkly

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:28:34 AM

According to the current market conditions, Bitcoin has a tendency to pick up. I think we can now buy some bitcoins and Ethereum. I think that they will usher in the next wave of outbreaks soon.
pcoot

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:43:46 AM

I suggest that you do not sell your Bitcoin now, but should continue to hold it. I think the value of Bitcoin will continue to rise.
duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:14:29 AM

now we should buy and hold not for sell,sell now we lose money but if you can hold,the market is recovering,i believe we will take big profit
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:17:24 AM

Buying or selling bitcoin now is later depend on the strategy or strategies you employed on your investment. And for you to successfully make profit with your coin, you must understand your strategy and stay by them.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
dkkoi5

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:52:33 AM

You should do an investigation before you understand. My principle is to sell high and sell high. However, the current situation is really not suitable for sale. I think you can buy some Bitcoins properly and store it.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:09:33 AM

now is a good time if you want to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price is currently down, if you sell it now then you will lose unless you can sell it if you already get profit

soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:55:00 AM

now is a good time if you want to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price is currently down, if you sell it now then you will lose unless you can sell it if you already get profit

I think its good to buy now a bitcoin because the price value is low and hold and wait the bitcoin goes up again.if i have a chance to buy a bitcoin now is good to buy because we know the price future of bitcoin is become expensive and i think bitcoin will use in a coming years because of safe to earn and easy to convert in our currency.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Lynks

Activity: 265
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:41:00 AM

According to charts more dip is still coming so i guess you hold on for now.  So that you can buy the dip later
Kawasakinamoto

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:04:33 AM

I think you should do a quick sell because i feel that bitcoin will go down a bit then go up again but of course it may not actually be accurate but of course it's worth the risk.
nill714

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:15:26 PM

Yes.bitcoin price again pump and most of the coin also pump..But I think its not a perfect time to sell crypto asset.. So buy bitcoin and hold until its reached 20000$
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:43:59 PM

I think as of now you should buy lots of bitcoin because it still a small market value. The company of bitcoin will rise up once again before this year 2018 ends; lots of income will come.

if you still have bitcoin, I would just say do not sell and wait for the price to go higher because a lot of people will hold the coins nowadays. At that point what you should be doing is selling and not buying because of its high value, buying at that time will not be as good as I say wait time when prices fall
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: